This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    Again, Denise, thanks for keeping us in RDA thunk city.

I am a little computer ignorant. Would you mind posting an example of a 300x400 size and/or 75K picture so I have a better picture in my mind.

Thanks from the computer challenged forum user
    hey Kliggins...

My 'Confused Jack' is 395x300. Right click on any pix and look at Properties and you'll see the size and dimensions.

<ok, am I a geek or what?>
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      <ok, am I a geek or what?>
      Nope, not a geek; just helpful to those who don't want to appear foolish when posting in this forum. Thanks for the info. Now I have picture (I know bad ) on what the mods want in posting pictures. I think I will let you experts post the pictures directly as you do it soooooo much better than I ever could.
      sigpic

Comment

I think I will let you experts post the pictures directly as you do it soooooo much better than I ever could.
        OK, I'll post a picture not because I'm an expert, but because this place is boring without pictures... links and attachments are fine for most, I suppose... <sigh.......i miss the BIG pix....>

It's late here on the East Coast of the Shallow End and it looks like Jack's almost ready for bed........ Goodnight Gals!!

sigpic

Comment

It's late here on the East Coast of the Shallow End and it looks like Jack's almost ready for bed........ Goodnight Gals!!

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/m...Jackshirtw.jpg
          Ooooooh very nice, I'll help Jack get ready for bed. I am sure that homespun must get very uncomfortable.
          Last edited by Kliggins; 11 June 2004, 11:16 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
            In honor of our new digs, how about vintage Jack ladies?

http://www.thalassasg1.com.br/detai...=163&iPic=60890

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            I see you've got some of my personal snaps, as that last pic was Jack at my place just before we have dessert.......!!!!!!!!
            He doesn't look very happy. Are you sure you fed him dinner, and is there any dessert or is it sitting on the couch?
            sigpic

Comment

OK, I'll post a picture not because I'm an expert, but because this place is boring without pictures... links and attachments are fine for most, I suppose... <sigh.......i miss the BIG pix....>

Mala...I love it when you play in the gutter!!!!!

Well I will have to re- size everything and I really still have absolutely no clue what I am doing with this program

I hope we hear from Feli soon too

So until I figure it all out I am just gonna drool over at Mala's place....just leave a message at the beep
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hmmm,new thread,new gutter.Tame was here a few hours ago.....?

*hears someone coming,sounds like they're wearing military boots*

Jack:[looking perplexed] Hey,nuggle....where are all my gals?They stay up too late last night?

Me:[not believing my luck]Uhhhhh....Oh they'll be here,they're just going to get some of the furniture,the drool buckets,paddles...
                Jack: Paddles?....as in...canoe?
                Me: defibrilator...
                Jack: Ah,I see......[confused]...well not really.
                Me: Never mind..
                Jack:Well,what are we supposed to do until the rest show up?
                Me:{says nothing,just smiles wickedly}
                nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget
                  *hears someone coming,sounds like they're wearing military boots*

Jack:[looking perplexed] Hey,nuggle....where are all my gals?They stay up too late last night?

Me:[not believing my luck]Uhhhhh....Oh they'll be here,they're just going to get some of the furniture,the drool buckets,paddles...
                  Jack: Paddles?....as in...canoe?
                  Me: defibrilator...
                  Jack: Ah,I see......[confused]...well not really.
                  Me: Never mind..
                  Jack:Well,what are we supposed to do until the rest show up?
                  Me:{says nothing,just smiles wickedly}

NUGGLE; you VIXEN! Hogging Jack all to yourself. Way to take advantage of a situation. You have to play nice now and share.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey!!! *waves frantically* I'm here too. Can I have some Jack??? Please, please, please!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey!!! *waves frantically* I'm here too. Can I have some Jack??? Please, please, please!!
                      Of course, the more the merrier, but you will have to get Nuggle to share Jack.
                      sigpic

Comment

Of course, the more the merrier, but you will have to get Nuggle to share Jack.
                        Well I know that all the gutter gals are a friendly bunch, and I'm sure Nuggle will let us all have a wee bit of Jack to play with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oops..mind wandered there!
                        sigpic

Comment

Here's another Jack "pose" that I really like...

Hope you like his thoughtful side too!
                          Nmom
                          sigpic

Comment

Well I know that all the gutter gals are a friendly bunch, and I'm sure Nuggle will let us all have a wee bit of Jack to play with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oops..mind wandered there!
                            Wandering minds are good as are wandering hands (did I say that? ). I see we are both very comfortable in the new digs.
                            sigpic

Comment

Checking into the new thread, actually missed posting in II, tho found PLENTY there to drool and pine over, especially of late! With computer problems at home I can only post from the library, and sometimes it's just not possible to write what I'd really like to write with others sitting so close by...

BUT..........oh my! Thank you everybody because my late night thunking has been especially enjoyable thanks to your diligent efforts. Most favorite of the last thread were all those Gen. Jack pics *Holy Mother of Thunk, can we get those pics on over here PUL-LEASE!*. I first saw them on Wed. from the library and lost the ability to breath; however, given the folks surrounding me, I had to play it cool and couldn't linger over them *do you have ANY idea how extremely difficult it was to fight the urge to lick the computer screen when that helicopter pic appeared before me? a gargantuaneffort of will, I tell ya!* So Wed. night I tried to acces them from home and couldn't access GW at all * oh the crushing, brutal denial of my quest for Gen. Jack!*. Fortunately the next day I was able to spend a couple of hours wallowing in the glory of those deep chocolate eyes and that restored my true gutter heart. (hehehe, it was my birthday too, so I figured I deserved to spend the afternoon in contemplation of yon Sexiest Man in the Universe ).

Oh, but I go on too long and y'all have probably scrolled to the next post, so to my point~~ can we get links to those Gen. Jack pics anywhere, 'cuz I'm REALLY loving them. Ooo, and there was one more pic that put me over the top~~ yellow shirt, leaning against a silvery looking wall. OMG, save my thunking soul~~ can we say utter grace in repose in that pic, along with incredible, lust-inspiring long-leggedness????

Thanks in advance to those computer-wiser gals who might be able to fulfill these humble requests~~ and thanks as ever to all those gutter gals who provide the pictorial and verbal support, so this usually quiet wench thunks not alone!
                              Titania of the V V

Keeper of the Quantum Mirror
                              (I swear, it's in my basement!)

Comment

Boy...I leave for a bit & everybody shows up !

Of course,I'll share Jack...& Mac ....[Jack&Mac,sounds like a tasty dish,huh ].You're my gal pals!Besides, he wore me out already....

Now wait a minute! I meant that in a completly PG way....We were sprucing up the place for everybody!That man is a dynamo when it comes to making a place all comfy for his gals!He tried to get me to mop with him but I had to remind the poor dear that the drool is part of the appeal.In fact,we needed more of it.

I see you took care of him quite nicely judging by that little smile he has.....He was telling me before he was thinking of contacting "Harlan" & the "Asguard" so together they might be able to make a few copies of him to go around.He loves the attention,but he does get a bit tuckered out....
                                Hah,the last time he wandered over ,he fell asleep & woke up with a "mullet"& couldn't figure out why he was naked.He figured he was having another "MacGuyver"dream!
                                nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Working...
                                X