This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dylan Hunt V Kathryn Janeway CAGE MATCH

Janeway could style her hair up in an absurd beehive type bun. Dylan could merely part his flowing locks in the middle.
    Round one to Janeway.

umm... Okay, I kinda liked Janeway despite not seeing the whole series. I absolutely loath Hunt.
    Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

Ah Janaway could take ouit Hunt no worries- I mean he'd need more hairspray than her for a start and that would make him a) stick to everything, B) be worried his hair would get all untidy and c) he'd be encumbered by all that cfc unfriendly hair spray weight.
      (You see he got those muscles from lifting bulk buy cans of hair spray and from the spray action. )

Comment

Janeway would realise you have to kill the borg.
        Dylan would see how many gal ones he can bang before contemplating their destruction.

Comment

Are you kidding!?....All Dylan has to do is turn on his charm and Janeway would be his sex slave in no time flat!

Dylan Hunt....is one of the coolest captains in any scifi genre!
          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
          Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

I like Janeway better than Dylan Hunt. And her hairdo is definitely nicer

Who do you think has the better qualities as a leader, who would you rather have as a superior?

Personally, I think that the Dylan from the first couple of seaosns is about evenly matched with Janewy there.

I like Janeway's motherly and yet when necessary stern way to lead, it's just right for a crew who is stranded eighty years from home. She is more friendly with the crew than, say, Picard, and yet that doesn't makes her less of an authority person.

Dylan is sometimex extremely stubborn and doesn't likes to admit when he's been wrong, but he is a fun captain and adjusts very nicely to life with his ragtag crew after a professional lifetime spent with perfect soldiers.
            O'Neill: You did it, Sam. You won.
            Carter: Wasn't me.
            O'Neill: Oh yes it was. You hung in there, you beat it.
            Carter: The Goa'uld gave its life for me. It saved me.
            Sharush: Selmak is a wonderful Tok'ra. She is selfless and caring, she is good company, she has a wonderful sense of humor.
            Carter: Well, that's good, Dad. You can sit around for hours cracking yourself up.

Comment

Wow, the two most loathsome commanders in modern sci-fi together in a steel cage.

I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Comment

Yeah...well you try and get Picard, Kirk, Sisko, Archer or Hunt to do a better Katherine Hepburn impression than Janeway.
                Round 2 to Janeway.

Comment

Duh. Coffee. With that much Caffeine in her, Hunt doesn't stand a chance.
                  sigpic

Comment

PLEASE! Janeway kicked Borg butt, i'm sure dylan hunt would be no problem!
                    SAM & JACK 4EVER!!

Comment

Working...
                    X