PDA

View Full Version : New Sci Fi channel commercial

sdermot
June 8th, 2004, 08:01 AM
I'm not sure if anyone else was watching "5 Days til Midnight" last night, but they had a new commercial for the Sci Fi channel showing the new season and upcoming movies. It looks like a pretty decent selection of stuff, but the real reason for this post is to ask a question about the music in the commercial. If anyone else saw it and knows what the background music was, could you let me know? Thanks.

Omelas
June 11th, 2004, 06:42 AM
That has been in my head ever since I saw the promo, but I can't seem to find any info on the ad.

The lyrics are something like "everything looks different today" or something to that effect...?

Let me know if you find out!

sdermot
June 11th, 2004, 09:13 AM
I thought it was something like "What if everyone were different", but that's gottne me nowhere yet. So I guess I'll try some other names. Wish I could get it back in my head now so I could at least justify this crazy hunting around for it. Fortunately, to tide me over, I finally found out the tune that Sci Fi (among others) used for their montage commercial last year (Nara by E.S. Posthumus, in case anyone cares).

TechnoBoY
June 11th, 2004, 02:43 PM
They used Nara? I never saw the one with Nara. I remember the one for 2004 that had all the previews for movies. They had this song that went like "Can you imagine...." I liked it. Any idea what they used for their 2003 commercial? Maybe it was something put together in house.