This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something Paxton Said

Last night I was watching Terra Prime, and something Paxton said striked me. He said something along the lines of:

"It's our (humanity's) responsibility to go out there and take what we need by force."

I found it to be a little scary. Why? Well we just got finished with the entire MU miniarc, and now this man, who beleives Earth is only for terrans, wants to take the stars by force.

I guess Paxton would have fit in pretty well with the MU NX-01 don't you think?

Just a thought.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Yeah, he definitely would have. But his condition probably would've had him killed pretty quickly, too.
    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

I found the whole thing about Terra Prime interesting. A lot of what Paxton said mirrored things I see happening/being thought right now in our world. I found it scary because I can totally see us going that way someday. I hope not, but still.
      With some luck, the future Earth will be dominated by Trek fans ;D
      May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Working...
      X