This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Owen Macris' solution to "The Owen is not Allowed to post here Thread."

Since I am not allowed to post in that thread, I will read the posts in that thread, and I will reply in this one. lol.

Owen Macri

You know Lida, it seems like your thread has become more about me, than the Goa'uld nebula, that you mentioned.

I would like to know more about this.

Comment

Why can't you post in the "Science and Tech" thread?

Comment

I can post in the Science and Tech section, just as a joke, Lida started a thread saying that I couldn't post in it, because I have posted in pretty much every other thread in this section. Either way I don't mind, It was funny.

Owen Macri

Comment

Cool

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
            Since I am not allowed to post in that thread, I will read the posts in that thread, and I will reply in this one. lol.

Owen Macri
            I see a sense of humor is NOT a requirement to join GW.

If I could I would delete the thread!
            On fighting:
            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria, in "The Owen is not Allowed to post here Thread
              Don't refer to MM as a "he"...."she" doesn't like it.
              That is why I try not to refer to people as male or female unless I am sure, sometimes it is hard to tell simply by the post.

Owen Macri

Comment

I think it is funny, I don't mind at all. I anyone says anything just quote my message.

Owen Macri

Comment

Just looked and it seems that my post has spoiled your dominace of the Science and Tech Thread...apologies

Comment

While I rather like Lida, I've taken to you too Owen Macri... but I think I'll stop myself from making a "Lida and Owen Macri are welcome to post" thread!

Comment

You mean your post in "The Owen is not Allowed to post here Thread," that is ok, I wasn't going to post in that thread anyways, I am not allowed to post there, lol. No appoligy is required, I don't mind, I still have most of the threads in this section, I don't mind anyways, allthough it is cool having your name all the way down the side of a forum.

You don't need to apoligize.

Owen Macri

Comment

I think someone should come up with something scientific or technological to post in "The Owen is not Allowed to post here Thread" otherwise one of the mods will move both of these.

Owen Macri

Comment

Owen - I'm being funny. I'm always funny. LEARN THAT!

When I'm serious, you'll know it...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Oh, and um... scientific...

Pi is yummy!

Mmm... 3.1415962...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                            Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty, in The Owen is not Allowed to post here Thread
                              I AM A SHE!

In my profile I even added: 'My name is Stephanie'

Stephanie is a pretty girlish name for a guy don't ya think?

I'm not mad! I'm just being funny. Hence all the ''s
                              I got the impression that you were a girl, I saw your siblings post and for the Location it said with my sister in her spider hole. It is good that you are not mad.

I have a question though, what is your spider hole?

Owen Macri

Comment

Working...
                              X