Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
    Sams definitely getting older. I guess they all are now...even Teal'c isn't like I remember him. Sam though still has it. Depending on how long she'll stay with it keeping fit and trim will go a long way for healt and beauty
    Yep, AT still looks great--maybe better than ever. IMHO in large part because she's REAL, not some plastic surgeried, botoxed to the point of not being able to move her face etc mannequin. And the inner beauty comes out. Her smile can brighten a day. /gush

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
      Yep, AT still looks great--maybe better than ever. IMHO in large part because she's REAL, not some plastic surgeried, botoxed to the point of not being able to move her face etc mannequin. And the inner beauty comes out. Her smile can brighten a day. /gush
      Well said.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Great words!
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

One of my favourite things to do when I have time to kill is to trawl through this thread. Hehe...so many great pictures..she's so pretty.
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                  My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Well said!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                      One of my favourite things to do when I have time to kill is to trawl through this thread. Hehe...so many great pictures..she's so pretty.
                      Lol, yeah, this is a great thread

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Nice pics Blacky Kitten. From what source is that first one? It looks relatively recent given the longer hair.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                Nice pics Blacky Kitten. From what source is that first one? It looks relatively recent given the longer hair.
                                I think it's from the movie Dancing Trees.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X