PDA

View Full Version : Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

SlytherinGal
May 11th, 2005, 06:11 PM
Okay, okay..I know that this may sound a bit crazy, but I figured since the characters (John/Aeryn) where shipped on Farscape...why not ship them on Stargate SG-1! So sit down..relax...and ship Vala and Cameron away....:p

Faraway
May 11th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Pretty sure this will be a pipe dream. From what I read and heard, they are trying to keep these two as far away from each other as possible.

I am a huge J/A shipper and though I love Ben and Claudia, I think in this venue, I would have a hard time with a Vala/Mitchell ship. I am just going to sit back and enjoy Ben and Claudia back on the small screen together. For as long as it lasts.

SlytherinGal
May 11th, 2005, 06:32 PM
Eh? You never know what'll happen ;)

valaCB
May 11th, 2005, 11:46 PM
Eh? You never know what'll happen ;)
Claudia is only for 6 epis sooo...no chance for this ship. still i will enjoy watching Ben and Claudia on screen. who knowes maybe they will make a movie together in the future :D

valaCB
May 11th, 2005, 11:58 PM
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aetsch/cheeky-smiley-036.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/Vala/valamitchell.jpg

Kalliope
May 12th, 2005, 08:11 AM
It won't happen. As much as I love John and Aeryn, my vote goes for Daniel / Vala ship :D BTW, where that thread is hidden?

CKO
May 12th, 2005, 08:32 AM
i think it maybe in OT (dan/vala.. either that or in the S8 or S9 folder for SG1)

yea yea yea... i knew you'd place the blame on me PM :)

SlytherinGal
May 12th, 2005, 02:00 PM
eh? I will most likely probably go with Dan/Vala too but I thought I would make this ship thread for anyone who wanted to go Cameron/Vala :D

CKO
August 13th, 2005, 07:57 AM
so any thoughts lately... they had some good interaction in last nites eppy.

valaCB
August 13th, 2005, 08:15 AM
Im IN even if its not possible...lol

ValaMalduran
August 13th, 2005, 08:16 AM
I'm a huuuuge John & Aeryn shipper, but to be honest I don't want to see a Vala/Mitchell ship.
I DO want to see some Vala/Daniel ship, though. Not in a proper relationship, more in a friendship with a spark kind of way. :)

A.

michelleb
August 13th, 2005, 10:09 AM
Ohhh..I can't help myself. I know I shouldn't, but secretly, I am shipping for Cam/Vala. They're just so good together, and they have such chemistry on screen, and play off each other so well. And it's not like its a straight forward copy of John/Aeryn, cos Cam and Vala are both very different from John and Aeryn.

I can't see it happening, I don't think TPTB will let in, but i'm going to happily sit back and enjoy the little bits of ship i see between those two...and at least i'm not the only one any more

valaCB
August 13th, 2005, 11:21 AM
Ohhh..I can't help myself. I know I shouldn't, but secretly, I am shipping for Cam/Vala. They're just so good together, and they have such chemistry on screen, and play off each other so well. And it's not like its a straight forward copy of John/Aeryn, cos Cam and Vala are both very different from John and Aeryn.

exactly! theyr not J and A, they are CaM and Vala . Claudia and ben's chemistry on screen is amazing .
but itsnot going to happen :D

ValaMalduran
August 13th, 2005, 12:07 PM
exactly! theyr not J and A, they are CaM and Vala . Claudia and ben's chemistry on screen is amazing .
but itsnot going to happen

Oh, their chemistry is obvious. But I've been intrigued and charmed by the animosity between Daniel and Vala so I'll root for them. :D

A.

*leans against wall, crosses arms and adopts her best 'I'm a stubborn 3 year old stance* ;)

CKO
August 13th, 2005, 12:32 PM
yea... who wouldnt... but then we havent seen that much actuall interaction with cam/vala but the scenes that they've had together have been wonderful.

michelleb
August 15th, 2005, 10:53 AM
Oh..I can't help myself. I'm watching The Powers That Be, and Cam turns to Vala and says 'Define 'relationship' and the screen just melts . (not literally, cos that'd be dangerous). Ben abd Claudia still have this great chemistry!

CKO
August 15th, 2005, 11:12 AM
i agree that they do :)

valaCB
August 15th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Oh..I can't help myself. I'm watching The Powers That Be, and Cam turns to Vala and says 'Define 'relationship' and the screen just melts . (not literally, cos that'd be dangerous). Ben abd Claudia still have this great chemistry!
you mean that scene? I LOVE it :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/Vala/stargate0036.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/Vala/stargate0006.jpg

CKO
August 15th, 2005, 12:38 PM
yea thats one of my fav scenes in the whole eppy :)

valaCB
August 15th, 2005, 12:47 PM
yea thats one of my fav scenes in the whole eppy :)
mine too.

You know this thresd is like 'Sam/Thor ship thread' LOL
we'r just having fun ;)

CKO
August 16th, 2005, 09:01 AM
or the shex thread... should check that one out too..

er...

aka

check out the linky in my siggy :)

valaCB
August 17th, 2005, 05:39 PM
The scene when Vala pinch Mitchell's nose. Do you think it was on script or Claudia made it up?

valaCB
August 18th, 2005, 11:57 PM
Nice to read

http://www.cinescape.com/0/editorial.asp?aff_id=0&this_cat=Television&action=page&type_id=&cat_id=&obj_id=49259

Aeryn/Vala
August 20th, 2005, 09:53 AM
I really like the John/Aeryn relationship and Ben & Claudia have a great chemistry on screen (I think they also have off screen :D ) but the Vala/Mitchell thing won't work!! Their characters are too different to their Farscape characters!!

Kalliope
August 20th, 2005, 10:21 AM
I really like the John/Aeryn relationship and Ben & Claudia have a great chemistry on screen (I think they also have off screen :D ) but the Vala/Mitchell thing won't work!! Their characters are too different to their Farscape characters!!

Exactly. Mitchell doesn't care about Vala at all, seeing how excited and happy he was getting "the band together" after Carter's return convinced me about it in 100%. He DOESN'T WANT VALA on his team. Stuuuuuuuupid Cam. Sorry, I had to say this.

valaCB
August 20th, 2005, 11:10 AM
Exactly. Mitchell doesn't care about Vala at all, seeing how excited and happy he was getting "the band together" after Carter's return convinced me about it in 100%. He DOESN'T WANT VALA on his team. Stuuuuuuuupid Cam. Sorry, I had to say this.

lol. of course they wont fit but this is all the fun of this thread :p
OK. maybe we need to call it BEN/Claudia thread :rolleyes:

Kalliope
August 20th, 2005, 12:07 PM
Well... I'm not in the mood for jokes right now. With both watching of "Beachhead" - in the morning and now I was crying at the end of it, although I know that Claudia is probably going to be available and they will bring Vala back some time in the future, but I NEED to know what is happening to Vala now!!! It's unbelievable, 'cause I actually NEVER cried watching "Farscape" and this one ep of SG-1 did it to me...

TINemo
August 20th, 2005, 01:02 PM
Not going to happen. Claudia/Vala has left the building--though she *might* return like in season 10 or so. None of the spoilers for the rest of the eps mention her so

*arrevaderci,adios,ciao,aloha,hasta la vista* baby.

Kalliope
August 20th, 2005, 01:05 PM
Not going to happen. Claudia/Vala has left the building--though she *might* return like in season 10 or so. None of the spoilers for the rest of the eps mention her so

*arrevaderci,adios,ciao,aloha,hasta la vista* baby.

Sorry to say this... but... TINemo, SHUT THE FRELL UP!!!

valaCB
August 20th, 2005, 02:25 PM
Sorry to say this... but... !!!
Kalliope, PLS relax. he dont like Vala...so what!
Vala is REALLY left the the building. no Vala for now!
Claudia came for only 6 epis. that's it!!!
so you can still watch SG or do something else...

cat
August 21st, 2005, 08:27 AM
tinemo is actually a woman, and sorry kalli but we don't know if claude will be back or not so pls don't get so upset, just keep your fingers crossed instead ;) , you already know how cast and crew feel about her so you never know, if they can find a way to incorporate vala into the story they will

valaCB
October 1st, 2005, 03:03 PM
I just love these two, what can i say http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/3dbiggrin.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/Vala/SG1_02.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/Vala/SG1_01.jpg

Aeryn/Vala
October 2nd, 2005, 01:42 AM
I just love these two, what can i say http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/3dbiggrin.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/Vala/SG1_02.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/Vala/SG1_01.jpg

I know what you mean!:D We are all used to John and Aeryn!!:D

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b363/Bree1983/Farscape/cb_pkwarsaerynjohn03.jpg

valaCB
October 2nd, 2005, 01:52 AM
Yeah... i miss them :(
so every pic i see with Claudia and Ben, it's fun to wacth...
pathetic, i know... :p

Aeryn/Vala
October 2nd, 2005, 01:58 AM
Yeah... i miss them :(
so every pic i see Claudia and Ben it's fun to wacth...
pathetic, i know... :p

I miss them, too! Yesterday I began with watching the first season again after watching the con DVD for the second time!!:D

destructogal17
March 3rd, 2006, 12:00 PM
Hey

Okay I'd admit I am a big John/Aeryn shipper...
for the actually stargate show I would like there to be a Daniel/Vala relationship, but I really want some Cam/Vala flirting - They dont have to go all out, just a little here and there - Ben and Claudie have such a great chemisty, it would be a shame to waste it.

As I said I would like Daniel/Vala on the actually show, but that doesn't mean I can't indulge in a little Cam/Vala fanfic right. Just coz I like the idea of them together, doesn't mean I want to see it on the show.
So if anyone knows of any Cam/Vala fic please let me know :D

Luv n hugs
Mara
x x x

CKO
March 3rd, 2006, 12:31 PM
i've only found this one.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2574081/1/

sadly it hasnt been updated for a while and is WIP. i dont know which direction the author is takin it in though...

destructogal17
March 3rd, 2006, 12:36 PM
Yeah already read that one - But thank you anyway! :D

Luv n hugs
Mara
x x x

Hybridbabe
March 3rd, 2006, 12:45 PM
I did a Daniel/Vala/Cam fic once :D That was SO MUCH FUN to write...

"I am not homosexual!"

"And hey, if you two break up, I will NOT be your backup man."
"Oh shut up..."

ranchan2
March 9th, 2006, 08:11 PM
I'm leaning more toward a Daniel/Vala relationship, but I'm not scoffing at the idea of Cam/Vala at all. Just like everyone else, I loved John/Aeryn and I love seeing Ben and Claudia on Stargate. Even though their characters are different it's still nice seeing the two working together. I wouldn't mind seeing Cam/Vala but I don't think the writers will go that way except for Vala's frequent leering.

Cpt. Ritter
March 19th, 2006, 08:58 AM
Hey found this, since I've got strange leanings. Right now I'm torn between Daniel/Vala and Cam/Vala, partially because of fic of mine is fighting that partially because of the final episode in Season 9

Notice how there was that tender moment between the two of them. Honestly, yes, they're very comfotable with each other on screen, I bet that came from Farscape.

Which by the way, I've been watching way too much of recently. Syndication is annoying because I missed the show when it was being produced. But I'm enjoying it, maybe that's why I see Cam/Vala.. lingering effects of Criton/Aeryn (think I spelt that right, my Farscape is really weak, only seen episodes from seasons 1 and 2.)

Formerhost
March 19th, 2006, 09:31 AM
Hey found this, since I've got strange leanings. Right now I'm torn between Daniel/Vala and Cam/Vala, partially because of fic of mine is fighting that partially because of the final episode in Season 9

Notice how there was that tender moment between the two of them. Honestly, yes, they're very comfotable with each other on screen, I bet that came from Farscape.

Which by the way, I've been watching way too much of recently. Syndication is annoying because I missed the show when it was being produced. But I'm enjoying it, maybe that's why I see Cam/Vala.. lingering effects of Criton/Aeryn (think I spelt that right, my Farscape is really weak, only seen episodes from seasons 1 and 2.)

Crichton :)

I recommend Farscape DVDs, the new Starburst Edition, especially episodes commentaries by Ben and Claudia, they're so funny together and just pure joy to listen to. It would be great if Ben and Claudia did some SG-1 episode commentaries together :D

As for ship, I'm in D/V shippers' camp, maybe because Cam and Vala would be sort of repeat of John and Aeryn from Farscape.

Aeryn/Vala
March 19th, 2006, 09:38 AM
Crichton :)

I recommend Farscape DVDs, the new Starburst Edition, especially episodes commentaries by Ben and Claudia, they're so funny together and just pure joy to listen to. It would be great if Ben and Claudia did some SG-1 episode commentaries together :D

Yeah, and talk about good old times! :D

As for ship, I'm in D/V shippers' camp, maybe because Cam and Vala would be sort of repeat of John and Aeryn from Farscape.

Me, too! It wouldn't work!!

cajnjirl
March 19th, 2006, 09:42 AM

Haven't you heard?
There is no such thing as watching way too much Farscape.

I'd love to see them working close together. Like getting into trouble together.
I don't think I'd go for a romantic relationship at this point, but a fling might be fun. ;)

Cpt. Ritter
March 19th, 2006, 11:43 AM
Haven't you heard?
There is no such thing as watching way too much Farscape.

I'd love to see them working close together. Like getting into trouble together.
I don't think I'd go for a romantic relationship at this point, but a fling might be fun. ;)

Yeah, that'd be something right there, as for a romantic relationship... ehhh... you know, change the character around because especially recently, there seems to be more of Aeryn coming forth, or at least that's my feeling.

Hmmm... I need to get myself some Farscape DVDs, but I've gotta order them because no place in town has them. Grrr...

And yes I know it'd be a repeat, but I don't know... that last episode made me think, but then again, she was in Daniel's body, kept forgetting that. Wouldn't it have been fun if Michael Shanks had acted the whole episode as Vala!

ranchan2
March 20th, 2006, 10:45 AM
I think I'm happy with Vala just flirting with Cameron. Like everyone else has already said, if they got together then it would be a repeat of Farscape.

shester
March 20th, 2006, 11:08 AM
I like the flirting but nothing else. Cam needs his own girl.
Sybil

ranchan2
March 20th, 2006, 11:20 AM
I think it's cute to see them interact because we know the actors' history, but really, the characters they play now just don't have anything going on between them. Still, it's nice to see.

Formerhost
March 20th, 2006, 11:21 AM
I like the flirting but nothing else. Cam needs his own girl.
Sybil

Cam needs Sam or Lam! :D

Aeryn/Vala
March 20th, 2006, 11:34 AM
Cam needs Sam or Lam! :D

Lam, not Sam! Sam is :love:

ranchan2
March 20th, 2006, 11:38 AM
Yeah, I thought the writers were going in a Cam/Lam direction, but I haven't seen much. Maybe a little in the first few episodes, but nothing more. Maybe we'll see more next season.

Formerhost
March 20th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Yeah, I thought the writers were going in a Cam/Lam direction, but I haven't seen much. Maybe a little in the first few episodes, but nothing more. Maybe we'll see more next season.

I guess it was due to the fact that Lexa got pregnant with her and MS second kid and left the show, I wonder whether and when we'll see her in season 10...

ranchan2
March 20th, 2006, 11:44 AM
Well, Cam needs a gal and women are in short supply so I'll just do with Vala's flirting.

Formerhost
March 20th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Well, Cam needs a gal and women are in short supply so I'll just do with Vala's flirting.

To make Daniel jealous? ;)

Cpt. Ritter
March 20th, 2006, 03:41 PM
LOL, I can totally see Cam doing that.

I have shipped Cam with Lam before! (See Cameron Mitchell's Crush on fanfiction.net)

Dream-a-Little
March 20th, 2006, 05:48 PM
Now I'm sure there is more than enough Vala to go around! ;) :P

I think I'd rather steal Teyla from Atlantis for Mitchell. Think of all the lovely fighting as foreplay scenes! In addition, it would also offer the opportunity for more "cross pollination" between the shows. :P Something that seems to be near and dear to TPTB's hearts. And hey, I just think they'd look cute together! :cameron: :teylaanime03:

shester
March 20th, 2006, 06:52 PM
Hey, I didn't think about Teyla. Good idea.
Sybil

ranchan2
March 20th, 2006, 08:39 PM
Hmmm... this Teyla idea is pretty interesting. We know that Cam can kick butt and it would be nice to see some good sparing. I like to imagine that a match up between Teyla and Cam would be somewhat even. It would be nice to finally see Teyla fight someone that she doesn't completely dominate (ie Sheppard) and who doesn't completely dominate her (ie Ronon). In case that last sentence was confusing, I'm saying it would be nice to see Teyla fight someone who isn't better than her and who she isn't better than.

But just to keep this on topic, yeah, Vala flirting with Cam is just a given and it's nice to see.

Cpt. Ritter
March 21st, 2006, 03:52 AM
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(**Does desperate begging the heavens for forgiveness laugh**)

Teyla's already got her man, though I would like to see the two of them spar. If you're wondering who I'm talking about, look at the sig.

Formerhost
March 21st, 2006, 03:54 AM
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(**Does desperate begging the heavens for forgiveness laugh**)

Teyla's already got her man, though I would like to see the two of them spar. If you're wondering who I'm talking about, look at the sig.

Well... personally I think Teyla and Ronon are sort of made for each other... :ronan: :teyla:

Cpt. Ritter
April 14th, 2006, 02:41 PM
All open to opinion, I guess I'm a multi-shipper for Vala right now... maybe Cam and Dan should fight for her... that'd be interesting...

She'd probably make a comment like, "There's more than enough of me for both of you." ;) ;)

Gal-in-Black
April 14th, 2006, 05:37 PM
/\ I agree....
But I think It's definitly Daniels Turn to have the girl

Gal-in-Black
April 14th, 2006, 05:42 PM
/\ I agree....
But I think It's definitly Daniels Turn to have the girl :daniel:+ :vala: = Love

ChillinTheMost
April 17th, 2006, 03:48 AM
Ha! Yeah, let Daniel have the frustration of dealing with Vala, but let Mitchell have the flirting.

[And by frustration, I don't mean it as a negative against Vala, just that she loves to tease him -- you know that even if Vala and Daniel were in a relationship, she would keep him on his toes.]

Cpt. Ritter
April 17th, 2006, 04:22 AM
So true Chillin, she would keep anyone on their toes!

valaCB
April 17th, 2006, 11:32 AM
Ha! Yeah, let Daniel have the frustration of dealing with Vala, but let Mitchell have the flirting.

[And by frustration, I don't mean it as a negative against Vala, just that she loves to tease him -- you know that even if Vala and Daniel were in a relationship, she would keep him on his toes.]

Some teasing will be great :cameronanime13: :valaanime06:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/Vala/s9ep904ttb4ab1.jpg

Cpt. Ritter
April 18th, 2006, 11:52 AM
Doesn't Vala do that to everyone... including Teal'c, Daniel, Mitchell, and Landry...

CKO
April 18th, 2006, 12:17 PM
seems like she does... but thats waht also makes her such a mystery to all of us too... cuz we know so very little about her char.

Cpt. Ritter
April 18th, 2006, 02:59 PM
Hmmm... if we did, then I have a feeling the emotion would make me think of Aeryn again... she's gotta have a dark past... that's all I can think that's possible.

valaCB
August 5th, 2006, 12:29 PM
Vala and Cam have a sparks, even if it was just a look .

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/Vala/bscap0000-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/Vala/bscap0003.jpg

ValaMalduran
August 5th, 2006, 12:43 PM
Yes, you can't deny that. Especially when they make eye contact it's not just a spark but a whole fire storm.
The on-screen chemistry between Claudia and Ben is simply one of a kind.

A.

scifi woman
August 5th, 2006, 01:37 PM
Yes, you can't deny that. Especially when they make eye contact it's not just a spark but a whole fire storm.
The on-screen chemistry between Claudia and Ben is simply one of a kind.

A.

I wholeheartedly agree. That silent eye-lock exchange between the two of them right at the start of the episode last night had me on the floor! THUNK!

You could just feel their heat! Meltdown ...........

I know SG-1 is not about relationships but WOW there is no denying that if they put Vala and Cam together its going to be dynamite. Ben and Claudia together just oooooze sexual tension and heat.

Isn't there an episode in the latter 1/2 of the this season where the 2 of them go to a class reunion together. I've read spoilers about a scene with Ben and Claudia and handcuffs.

Now that's what I'm talking about! Bring it on .... Hell yeah!

p.s. Thank you thank you ValaCB for the great screen caps from last night!

Cpt. Ritter
August 5th, 2006, 03:31 PM
I wholeheartedly agree. That silent eye-lock exchange between the two of them right at the start of the episode last night had me on the floor! THUNK!

I know SG-1 is not about relationships but WOW there is no denying that if they put Vala and Cam together its going to be dynamite. Ben and Claudia together just oooooze sexual tension and heat.

Isn't there an episode in the latter 1/2 of the this season where the 2 of them go to a class reunion together. I've read spoilers about a scene with Ben and Claudia and handcuffs.

I've heard that... is that just not... well... sexual...

I love how in the episode she got real close to him... just kind of sultry... and in your face we expect of Vala... and her teasing him later about how their gonna get into the ship. I can see it.

But I guess alot of that comes from Ben and Claudia like you said VMD... either way, its nice to see them working together on Stargate.

shester
August 5th, 2006, 03:57 PM

Hey SciFi woman!

All I can say is "DITTO".

Sybil

scifi woman
August 5th, 2006, 05:19 PM
I've heard that... is that just not... well... sexual...

I love how in the episode she got real close to him... just kind of sultry... and in your face we expect of Vala... and her teasing him later about how their gonna get into the ship. I can see it.

But I guess alot of that comes from Ben and Claudia like you said VMD... either way, its nice to see them working together on Stargate.

I would just love to see Cam and Vala, going off-world, together, in leathers (!!!), doing a Butch and Sundance kind of scam on the Lucian Alliance. The writers really need to put those 2 together more often. Their chemistry lights up the screen! Something fun, sexy, and smart!

scifi woman
August 5th, 2006, 05:20 PM
Hey SciFi woman!

All I can say is "DITTO".

Sybil

Sybil, am I imagining things or is GateWorld becoming more of a Ben-a-holic friendly place to post? ;)

SMEAGOL2
August 5th, 2006, 05:50 PM
Wow, I dont know. I love these two together but I always thought Vala was meant for Daniel.

esoap524
August 5th, 2006, 06:00 PM
Okay, okay..I know that this may sound a bit crazy, but I figured since the characters (John/Aeryn) where shipped on Farscape...why not ship them on Stargate SG-1! So sit down..relax...and ship Vala and Cameron away....:p

they sure look pretty together, at any rate :)

shester
August 5th, 2006, 06:05 PM
Sybil, am I imagining things or is GateWorld becoming more of a Ben-a-holic friendly place to post? ;)

It sure seems to be.

Sybil

shester
August 5th, 2006, 06:06 PM
they sure look pretty together, at any rate :)

Definitely.

Sybil

SMEAGOL2
August 5th, 2006, 06:58 PM
I am looking forward to up coming episodes..... I think I will go and watch Farscape.. Need to see some kissing,,,,,

shester
August 5th, 2006, 07:00 PM
I am looking forward to up coming episodes..... I think I will go and watch Farscape.. Need to see some kissing,,,,,

Best kisses in the world are on Farscape.

Sybil

CKO
August 5th, 2006, 07:32 PM
but then i could have sworn in last nites ep, they were kinda flirting or can that be blamed on my shippy scape heart.

SMEAGOL2
August 5th, 2006, 08:02 PM
Its funny. Being a fan of Farscape I so want these two to get together. But this is Stargate not Farscape. That said, Cam needs some Alien love from Vala. Of course she is still "married".

valaCB
August 6th, 2006, 12:23 AM
You're welcome scifi woman. If i had more caps i would put them here, but i'm at work :)

Now. I'm talking about Cam and Vala not about A and J. A&J are from another Galaxy, spoiler mini series----->married and have a baby
Cam and Vala are different characters!

Vala and Daniel are great and i love them together, they are really cute and funny and care for each other. Cam and Sam are also great together and have a great friendship BUT when Vala and Cam in the same room, it's the DEAL!

still, i love everyone (including Cam :cool: it's new for me to like him...:cameron: ) and i hope to see more team stories (with Teal'c of course)and lots of friendship!
:vala: :daniel: :cameron: :tealc: :sam:

P.s. I think that Vala and Shep are also HOT ;) :D

ccdsah
August 6th, 2006, 06:13 AM
Yeah I'd like some Vala\Cam and Vala\Daniel Ship. She seems to be able to handle them both.

SMEAGOL2
August 6th, 2006, 06:31 AM
lol.. All out fight as to who will get Vala....

Cpt. Ritter
August 6th, 2006, 06:47 AM
lol.. All out fight as to who will get Vala....

I'm sure Vala would enjoy it...

eirenne
August 6th, 2006, 07:18 AM
You're welcome scifi woman. If i had more caps i would put them here, but i'm at work :)

Now. I'm talking about Cam and Vala not about A and J. A&J are from another Galaxy, spoiler mini series----->married and have a baby
Cam and Vala are different characters!

Vala and Daniel are great and i love them together, they are really cute and funny and care for each other. Cam and Sam are also great together and have a great friendship BUT when Vala and Cam in the same room, it's the DEAL!

still, i love everyone (including Cam :cool: it's new for me to like him...:cameron: ) and i hope to see more team stories (with Teal'c of course)and lots of friendship!
:vala: :daniel: :cameron: :tealc: :sam:

P.s. I think that Vala and Shep are also HOT ;) :D

Ben and Claudia have incredible chemistry. If you didn't think so before not ever seeing Farscape you can still see it now even though these two characters are far from being shippy. They just light up the screen with just a simple look between the two of them. I have never seen anything like it. I can't even think of another TV couple that smokes like these two did and still do...;)

SMEAGOL2
August 6th, 2006, 09:38 AM
OK now I really want these to characters to get together... But only if its done right...

shester
August 6th, 2006, 11:09 AM
Ben and Claudia have incredible chemistry. If you didn't think so before not ever seeing Farscape you can still see it now even though these two characters are far from being shippy. They just light up the screen with just a simple look between the two of them. I have never seen anything like it. I can't even think of another TV couple that smokes like these two did and still do...;)

You know I agree.

Sybil

JessM
August 6th, 2006, 12:36 PM
I'm so glad this thread exists. I too loved BB and CB in Farscape. I really loved their chemistry and I think it's still evident here on SG-1. I'd love to see them get together myself. I admit that Daniel and Vala have some chemistry, but when it comes down to it I'm more in favor of a Cam/Vala ship than Daniel/Vala (one of the reasons being that I'm also a Sam/Daniel shipper... *ducks*). I notice that a lot of people here seem to like Daniel/Vala instead so I hope you won't hold it against me if I don't. :(

I know someone mentioned an ep where they go to Mitchell's high school reunion... I don't know if it was mentioned here before, but I read in TV Guide some time ago that in this episode, they would finally "make sparks."

I like to hope that that is promising. :)

:cameron: :vala:

Cpt. Ritter
August 6th, 2006, 05:38 PM
I'm so glad this thread exists. I too loved BB and CB in Farscape. I really loved their chemistry and I think it's still evident here on SG-1. I'd love to see them get together myself. I admit that Daniel and Vala have some chemistry, but when it comes down to it I'm more in favor of a Cam/Vala ship than Daniel/Vala (one of the reasons being that I'm also a Sam/Daniel shipper... *ducks*). I notice that a lot of people here seem to like Daniel/Vala instead so I hope you won't hold it against me if I don't. :(

I know someone mentioned an ep where they go to Mitchell's high school reunion... I don't know if it was mentioned here before, but I read in TV Guide some time ago that in this episode, they would finally "make sparks."

I like to hope that that is promising. :)

:cameron: :vala:

That would be freakin' crazy. Not only might I get a bit of Scape Deja Vu, but maybe my plot bunnies for these two would eat me... and then I'd have a fic for them. Don't worry JessM, I like both Daniel/Vala and Cameron/Vala... ;)

SMEAGOL2
August 6th, 2006, 06:13 PM
http://www.mcheathers.com/images/BB/meltKiss_059.jpg

just maybe ....

esoap524
August 6th, 2006, 06:13 PM
Yeah, that'd be something right there, as for a romantic relationship... ehhh... you know, change the character around because especially recently, there seems to be more of Aeryn coming forth, or at least that's my feeling.

Maybe it's because she's had to actually fight a few times. I still don't see much of Aeryn in her--seems a little more like Chiana to me (you know, the grey chick from FS). Chiana could kiss, kick or cry her way out of anything. Vala's definitely done more of the kiss/kick/cry route.

valaCB
August 6th, 2006, 06:46 PM
Maybe it's because she's had to actually fight a few times. I still don't see much of Aeryn in her--seems a little more like Chiana to me (you know, the grey chick from FS). Chiana could kiss, kick or cry her way out of anything. Vala's definitely done more of the kiss/kick/cry route.

Or Sparky (The green puppet and no, he isn't Cermit :P )...He also do and say what ever he wants and he love GOLD ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/Vala/9e52scd-1.jpg

Cpt. Ritter
August 7th, 2006, 06:52 AM

Good point... I can see that too. I guess we just need to see more of Vala this season... either way.. I still ship Cam/Vala.

esoap524
August 7th, 2006, 08:09 AM
Or Sparky (The green puppet and no, he isn't Cermit :P )...He also do and say what ever he wants and he love GOLD ;)

LOL--I agree with you on the Sparky thing. Last year, I actually thought of her more like Sparky than like Chi. For one thing, she was always eating and was very greedy when it came to jewels and such. So a, um...much sexier version of Rygel ;)

scifi woman
August 7th, 2006, 04:51 PM
but then i could have sworn in last nites ep, they were kinda flirting or can that be blamed on my shippy scape heart.

I saw it too, my shippy scaper heart caught that flirty scene right at the beginning. Ben and Claudia can say more with just their eyes in a matter of seconds than other actors in 15 minutes of ongoing dialogue.

Once they lock eyes -- forget it! The steam starts melting down the TV (and my shippy scaper heart right along with it).

The writers really need to start putting these 2 together more often. (Please, please.....)

I know there are the Vala/Daniel shippers but I have never seen any kind of heat generated between Claudia and Michael. Comedy timing yes, but passion (the I want to rip off your clothes passion), sorry, I haven't felt that kind of chemistry from them.

But then I understand the SG-1 is not about relationships, so I really don't expect too much in the romance dept from any of the characters.

shester
August 7th, 2006, 04:57 PM
I saw it too, my shippy scaper heart caught that flirty scene right at the beginning. Ben and Claudia can say more with just their eyes in a matter of seconds than other actors in 15 minutes of ongoing dialogue.

Once they lock eyes -- forget it! The steam starts melting down the TV (and my shippy scaper heart right along with it).

The writers really need to start putting these 2 together more often. (Please, please.....)

I know there are the Vala/Daniel shippers but I have never seen any kind of heat generated between Claudia and Michael. Comedy timing yes, but passion (the I want to rip off your clothes passion), sorry, I haven't felt that kind of chemistry from them.

But then I understand the SG-1 is not about relationships, so I really don't expect too much in the romance dept from any of the characters.

I agree. Ben and Claudia have a tremendous chemistry. MS and CB? I have never been able to see it. I get nothing from them. But put Ben in there with her and steam starts rising.

Sybil

eirenne
August 7th, 2006, 04:58 PM

I totally agree with your sentiment scifi woman - sometimes word are not necessary between these two. They know how to burn up the screen...;) ;)

valaCB
August 7th, 2006, 10:50 PM
I'll second that.

And also between Sam and Cam. I can feel friendship but not passion.
reminder - it's Stargate and there's no passion in this series.

A Farscape picture ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/cbbbphoto048.jpg

Cpt. Ritter
August 8th, 2006, 07:06 AM

Maybe this is why they try and avoid putting Ben and Claudia in the same scene together... because the chemistry just ignites between them.

SciFiwoman... I love how you phrased that... 'the I want to rip off your clothes passion'

scifi woman
August 8th, 2006, 10:26 AM
Cpt Ritter:
Maybe this is why they try and avoid putting Ben and Claudia in the same scene together... because the chemistry just ignites between them."

ValaCB:
"And also between Sam and Cam. I can feel friendship but not passion.""

Thank you for the Farscape picture! I would love to see Sam and Cam together more often too -- I love the way their friendship is unfolding.

eirenne, sshester

- - - - - - - - -

Your remarks all remind me of that fabulous picture of Vala and Cam in a scene from the "The Ties that Bind". TPTB said they needed to scrap that scene because of time restraints but we know the REAL truth .

...and for your viewing pleasure ..... just look at the heat generated between those two .....

(well, I'm going to try and add the picture altho I am not sure I'm doing it right)....

Edited to add: don't know why it came out as an attached thumbnail but you can click on it to see a larger size -- I JUST LOVE THIS PICTURE!)

andi_b
August 8th, 2006, 11:16 AM
Agreed, and in a way it's a shame. To each his own I guess, but this is why I like Farscape just a little better.

Oh, and how much do I love that picture? :D

reminder - it's Stargate and there's no passion in this series.

A Farscape picture ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/cbbbphoto048.jpg

shester
August 8th, 2006, 12:30 PM
Sci fi woman that picture tells it all. Daniel is in the picture but I never even notice him. Ben and Claudia looking at each other with that look they have just melts the screen.

MS and CB don't have that kind of chemistry.

Sybil

Cpt. Ritter
August 9th, 2006, 07:05 AM
If anything it looks like Daniel may be a bit mad he's not getting any attention. ;)

andi_b
August 9th, 2006, 07:43 AM
New fic! And lovely too, with character insight AND hotness!

http://thehallway.livejournal.com/56969.html#cutid1

esoap524
August 9th, 2006, 07:45 AM

A must read for any Cam/Vala shipper.

shester
August 9th, 2006, 10:33 AM

Well, that was hot as hell.

Sybil

Cpt. Ritter
August 9th, 2006, 03:23 PM

Yes... a Cam/Vala fic.. and... *&*%$*&#

End of story.

CKO
August 9th, 2006, 04:02 PM
damn that was one hot fic :) and Cam/Vala smut is a plus too ;)

eirenne
August 9th, 2006, 04:15 PM

Hot doesn't even begin to describe it...Hell Yeah!!;)

Jades
August 10th, 2006, 09:16 AM
It's great the writers are finally letting them have some scenes together. Although, I don't want to see them together romantically onscreen (flirting aside ;)). They do have fantastic chemistry together though.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d169/sgpiccs/905c11ad.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d169/sgpiccs/54d12507.jpg

Baloo
August 10th, 2006, 09:51 AM
I don't think this has been posted yet. Sorry if it has. It's a clip from this weeks epi from AOL. Some Mitchell and Vala!! :) It made me laugh. enjoy!

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=1&pmmsid=1687332

andi_b
August 10th, 2006, 10:26 AM
Sweet! Thanks! :D

Aeryn/Vala
August 10th, 2006, 10:27 AM
It's great the writers are finally letting them have some scenes together. Although, I don't want to see them together romantically onscreen (flirting aside ;)). They do have fantastic chemistry together though.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d169/sgpiccs/905c11ad.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d169/sgpiccs/54d12507.jpg

Totally agree :D

JessM
August 11th, 2006, 05:15 AM
That would be freakin' crazy. Not only might I get a bit of Scape Deja Vu, but maybe my plot bunnies for these two would eat me... and then I'd have a fic for them. Don't worry JessM, I like both Daniel/Vala and Cameron/Vala... ;)

Yeah, I agree. Already the spoilers seem to be great plot bunny fodder :D

And thanks, though I think I was more worried about people not happy that I didn't really like Daniel/Vala and liked Daniel/Sam more instead :o

JessM
August 11th, 2006, 05:17 AM

Agree on all points, scifi woman. :) And I loved that flirting scene myself!

JessM
August 11th, 2006, 05:26 AM
"

Thank you for the Farscape picture! I would love to see Sam and Cam together more often too -- I love the way their friendship is unfolding.

eirenne, sshester

- - - - - - - - -

Your remarks all remind me of that fabulous picture of Vala and Cam in a scene from the "The Ties that Bind". TPTB said they needed to scrap that scene because of time restraints but we know the REAL truth .

...and for your viewing pleasure ..... just look at the heat generated between those two .....

(well, I'm going to try and add the picture altho I am not sure I'm doing it right)....

Edited to add: don't know why it came out as an attached thumbnail but you can click on it to see a larger size -- I JUST LOVE THIS PICTURE!)

I really love that picture as well! And I wish there was some way we could see that deleted scene. Guess we won't get it as a DVD extra... :(

JessM
August 11th, 2006, 05:29 AM
A must read for any Cam/Vala shipper.

Oh, my, that fic was hot!! Kudos to the author!! :cool:

Cpt. Ritter
August 11th, 2006, 07:57 AM
Yeah, I agree. Already the spoilers seem to be great plot bunny fodder :D

And thanks, though I think I was more worried about people not happy that I didn't really like Daniel/Vala and liked Daniel/Sam more instead :o

Oh yeah... I might have to act on them before I see the episode... less my plot bunnies run away when they actually see it. ;)

JessM
August 11th, 2006, 03:22 PM
Sounds like a good plan. :D

Looking forward to tonight's ep, especially after seeing that preview (the AOL clip)!

valaCB
August 13th, 2006, 12:05 PM
Vala/Cam Caps

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/Vala/bscap0106.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/Vala/uninvited0605.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/Vala/bscap0003-1.jpg

scifi woman
August 14th, 2006, 03:35 PM
Vala/Cam Caps

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/Vala/bscap0106.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/Vala/uninvited0605.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/Vala/bscap0003-1.jpg

Folks, check out the last picture at the poker table. Ben and Claudia both laughing, throwing their heads back, at the same time.

Need I say more ;)

hutchi4
August 15th, 2006, 01:33 AM
I'd have to admit I don't watch SG1 that much but I find Vala/Cameron Mitchell quiet cute together they would make a pretty cute couple:)

JessM
August 15th, 2006, 04:49 AM
Welcome to the thread, hutchi64! :) If you think Vala and Mitchell cute together, you're in good company! :cameron: :vala:

Cpt. Ritter
August 15th, 2006, 06:51 AM
Thanks valaCB, and welcome hutchi4... yep... we ship Cam/Vala.... might scare some people but we do. ;)

hutchi4
August 15th, 2006, 05:20 PM
Thanks and love the screencaps valaCB

JessM
August 16th, 2006, 03:39 AM
Folks, check out the last picture at the poker table. Ben and Claudia both laughing, throwing their heads back, at the same time.

Need I say more ;)

Hmmmm verrrrry interesting! ;) Heh, thanks for pointing that out, scifi woman! :D

valaCB
August 17th, 2006, 12:31 PM
Cap from episode 200

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/Vala/Picture2D65.jpg

Amm, what do you have to say about that. Usually it's Jack and Sam in this place....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/Vala/Picture2D43.jpg

Is Cam looking at Vala or thinking about her by looking???

scifi woman
August 17th, 2006, 12:42 PM
Hmmmm verrrrry interesting! ;) Heh, thanks for pointing that out, scifi woman! :D

I love discovering little things that like!

By now everyone knows that Michael is playing Crichton instead of Ben (Ben was supposed to play JC but he and Michael decided to switch it).

Wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall during rehearsals -- Ben, "Michael, you put your arms around her like this, and then you stare intensely into her eyes like this, and then pull her close and kiss her like this ......" (Heh, in my dreams.....)

Aeryn/Vala
August 17th, 2006, 12:48 PM

By now everyone knows that Michael is playing Crichton instead of Ben (Ben was supposed to play JC but he and Michael decided to switch it).

Wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall during rehearsals -- Ben, "Michael, you put your arms around her like this, and then you stare intensely into her eyes like this, and then pull her close and kiss her like this ......" (Heh, in my dreams.....)

:lol:

It's sad that Ben doesn't play Crichton but I think it's better for the story!!

shester
August 17th, 2006, 12:58 PM

Nobody does nose porn better than Ben. I don't think he can teach that. I want Ben to be Crichton. Darn him for switching. ;)

Sybil

valaCB
August 17th, 2006, 01:10 PM
Nobody does nose porn better than Ben. I don't think he can teach that. I want Ben to be Crichton. Darn him for switching. ;)

Sybil

You know that Stark was fancy about Aeryn so maybe we will see something ;)
and about the nose porn, there's two for tango. He is doing it the best with Claudia ;)

shester
August 17th, 2006, 01:14 PM

This is true. That would be a hoot.

and about the nose porn, there's two for tango. He is doing it the best with Claudia ;)

Oh yeah. Ben and Claudia do it best.:)

Sybil

scifi woman
August 17th, 2006, 03:49 PM
This is true. That would be a hoot.

Oh yeah. Ben and Claudia do it best.:)

Sybil

Funny ya all mentioning nose porn -- was watching Twice Shy last night and thinking about whether we'll see any this Friday night :lol:

JessM
August 17th, 2006, 05:51 PM
Cap from episode 200

Amm, what do you have to say about that. Usually it's Jack and Sam in this place....

LOL... I think it's pretty funny... I can imagine what the conversation will be between them! Can't wait to see that part. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/Vala/Picture2D43.jpg

Is Cam looking at Vala or thinking about her by looking???

Hmm... not easy to tell... appears to be looking at her to me, but I'm not so sure.

JessM
August 17th, 2006, 05:53 PM

I heard about that. I wonder what the reason was? It will be pretty cool to see Michael imitate Ben as Crichton, no doubt about that! :cool: Still I think it would have been great to see Ben and Claudia reprising their roles just to see more of that intense sparkage... :cameron: :vala:

JessM
August 17th, 2006, 05:54 PM
:lol:

It's sad that Ben doesn't play Crichton but I think it's better for the story!!

You mean just to see something different? :)

JessM
August 17th, 2006, 05:55 PM

Mmmm... let's hope so! :D Some nice screencaps (which would make great material for something *grin*) might come out of that!

hutchi4
August 17th, 2006, 07:00 PM
Great caps from 200 of Vala/Cameron valaCB and it does look like cam is looking at her in the second pic:)

Dream-a-Little
August 17th, 2006, 07:16 PM
Cap from episode 200

I'd say it's official! TPTB are saying Vala and Cameron are fated to be together. Hey if applies to Sam and Jack, it has to apply here! ;) :)

LtColSamONeill
August 17th, 2006, 07:37 PM
Va Va Va Vam!!!! I love Cam and Vala and I was hoping a thread would be started for them. Looks like this one has been around since May? Why didn't I find it sooner!! LOL Ben and Claudia still have that chemistry and I can't stand Vala with Daniel. Vala has alot of layers to her that Claudia is slowly bringing out but when they stick her with Daniel they make her look like a ditz. Im all for Valas sense of humor but I like how she acts more adult around Cam.

My favorite scene
WHEN SHE PULLED THE PIN OUT OF HIS GRENADE!!!! For some reason I think that was an ad-lib by Ben, holding the grenade out to Claud. LOL

The couple of episodes that Michael Shanks wasn't in were great!!! Sorry that just happens to be the way I feel about it LOLOL

GO CAM AND VALA!!!!

Heidi

valaCB
August 17th, 2006, 08:54 PM
LOL... I think it's pretty funny... I can imagine what the conversation will be between them!

Can you be more specific? :D

I'd say it's official! TPTB are saying Vala and Cameron are fated to be together. Hey if applies to Sam and Jack, it has to apply here!
That what i thought ;)

My favorite scene

WHEN SHE PULLED THE PIN OUT OF HIS GRENADE!!!! For some reason I think that was an ad-lib by Ben, holding the grenade out to Claud. LOL
It's my favorite too. Just a simple act but sure enough to see that Vala and Cam are fantastic together.

shester
August 18th, 2006, 03:13 AM
Va Va Va Vam!!!! I love Cam and Vala and I was hoping a thread would be started for them. Looks like this one has been around since May? Why didn't I find it sooner!! LOL Ben and Claudia still have that chemistry and I can't stand Vala with Daniel. Vala has alot of layers to her that Claudia is slowly bringing out but when they stick her with Daniel they make her look like a ditz. Im all for Valas sense of humor but I like how she acts more adult around Cam.

I can't stand Vala and Daniel either. There is no chemistry between the two that I can see. Never have seen it. But put Ben and Claudia in the same room and it bounces off the wall. It is there and just can't be toned down. I like how she acts around him too. I like how he can just look at her and she knows to shut up.:)

My favorite scene

I liked that too.

The couple of episodes that Michael Shanks wasn't in were great!!! Sorry that just happens to be the way I feel about it LOLOL

GO CAM AND VALA!!!!

Heidi

I feel the same way. I didn't miss him.

Sybil

eirenne
August 18th, 2006, 03:16 AM
No complaints here...agree with you Sybil!!;)

JessM
August 18th, 2006, 03:16 PM
I'd say it's official! TPTB are saying Vala and Cameron are fated to be together. Hey if applies to Sam and Jack, it has to apply here! ;) :)

I like the way you think! :D :cameron: <3 :vala:

JessM
August 18th, 2006, 03:18 PM

My favorite scene

GO CAM AND VALA!!!!

Heidi

I know what you mean. I have to admit I like how Vala is with Cam better than when she's with Daniel (*ducks*)

And I agree about the past two eps also... as much as I love Daniel I don't think he would have really fit into those two eps. Loved the Cam and Vala interaction there. :)

JessM
August 18th, 2006, 03:20 PM
Can you be more specific? :D

Hee hee.... hmmm... well something like this?

Vala: You know this is quite boring! There aren't any fish in this pond...
Cam: Aw come on, I know there is at LEAST one...
Vala: But there's two of us!
Cam: Hmm... yeah now that you think of it, that's not really going to work...
Vala: ... maybe it would be more fun if we....erm...explored the cabin a bit more?
Cam: ..... Yeah, let's go.

;)

JessM
August 18th, 2006, 03:30 PM
No complaints here...agree with you Sybil!!;)

Same here! :)

30 min. til it all starts. Should be fun! And hopefully we will get some nice screen caps out of it. :D

shester
August 18th, 2006, 04:00 PM
Same here! :)

30 min. til it all starts. Should be fun! And hopefully we will get some nice screen caps out of it. :D

My Sci fi channel is having a nervous breakdown. It is spluttering like crazy. It is going to mess up my show.:(

Sybil

JessM
August 19th, 2006, 06:23 AM
Awww... :( Did it start behaving at all? If you didn't get to see the repeat I might be able to help you out. :) There were a couple of nice Vala/Cam shots at the end, and of course there is that fishing scene :D

Cpt. Ritter
August 19th, 2006, 07:11 AM
Hee hee.... hmmm... well something like this?

Vala: You know this is quite boring! There aren't any fish in this pond...
Cam: Aw come on, I know there is at LEAST one...
Vala: But there's two of us!
Cam: Hmm... yeah now that you think of it, that's not really going to work...
Vala: ... maybe it would be more fun if we....erm...explored the cabin a bit more?
Cam: ..... Yeah, let's go.

;)

ROTFLMAO!!! I just had this perfect picture of that in my head, loved how they managed to get Cam and Vala into this scene... and of course

"YOU WEREN'T THERE!" From Jack!

esoap524
August 19th, 2006, 07:34 AM
Awww... :( Did it start behaving at all? If you didn't get to see the repeat I might be able to help you out. :) There were a couple of nice Vala/Cam shots at the end, and of course there is that fishing scene :D

I like the shots at the very end before they went up the gate ramp, everyone where they should be:

Sam with Jack (aww...)

Daniel and Teal'c ;)

and...Cam and Vala...

:)

valaCB
August 19th, 2006, 07:55 AM
I like the shots at the very end before they went up the gate ramp, everyone where they should be:

Sam with Jack (aww...)

Daniel and Teal'c ;)

and...Cam and Vala...

I also loved it :)
Claudia is so beautiful in here
spoiler epi 200

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/Vala/bscap0017.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/Vala/bscap0018.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/Vala/bscap0020.jpg

ValaMalduran
August 19th, 2006, 11:01 AM
spoiler epi 200

Oh yes, she is!

A.

Aeryn/Vala
August 19th, 2006, 11:24 AM
spoiler epi 200

:indeed: Don't forget to post in the Vala thread :D

shester
August 19th, 2006, 01:46 PM

I called the cable company and apparently I wasn't the only on having trouble so they had it fixed by a quarter til.

Thanks for the thought.

Sybil

hutchi4
August 19th, 2006, 05:49 PM
Those pic's of Vala/Cameron Mitchell look great they are sooooooo cute together Claudia does look beautiful.:)

esoap524
August 19th, 2006, 06:13 PM
Those pic's of Vala/Cameron Mitchell look great they are sooooooo cute together Claudia does look beautiful.:)

I agree. And I like the expression on her face where she's looking at Cam in the 2nd picture. It just seems so genuinely interested in what he's saying.

Very sweet.

Cpt. Ritter
August 20th, 2006, 03:42 PM
spoiler epi 200

Indeed, she's looking right at him. More examples of Ben and Claudia chemistry.

esoap524
August 20th, 2006, 04:48 PM
She's looking behind him towards the control room.

Aeryn/Vala
August 21st, 2006, 01:35 AM
She's looking behind him towards the control room.

Not on the second pic!!

JessM
August 21st, 2006, 04:34 AM
ROTFLMAO!!! I just had this perfect picture of that in my head, loved how they managed to get Cam and Vala into this scene... and of course

"YOU WEREN'T THERE!" From Jack!

Me too, and Jack's reaction was priceless!! :jack_new_anime06:

JessM
August 21st, 2006, 04:37 AM

Sam with Jack (aww...)

Daniel and Teal'c ;)

and...Cam and Vala...

Gotta agree to disagree on the Sam with Jack one (*ducks heavy and pointed objects*) ... I think I would have preferred just to see a wider shot of the four of them together - the original team (Jack, Sam, Daniel and Teal'c) - and then a shot of just Cam and Vala of course (THAT we can definitely agree on! :cameron: :vala:)!

JessM
August 21st, 2006, 04:42 AM
I called the cable company and apparently I wasn't the only on having trouble so they had it fixed by a quarter til.

Thanks for the thought.

Sybil

Glad that it was fixed. And no prob. :)

JessM
August 21st, 2006, 04:43 AM
Indeed, she's looking right at him. More examples of Ben and Claudia chemistry.

Oh yeah, that chemistry is great!! Especially in that second picture :D

ChillinTheMost
August 21st, 2006, 07:10 AM
oops

ChillinTheMost
August 21st, 2006, 07:11 AM
spoiler epi 200

Ah, some lovely pictures, valaCB!

As much as I don't think Stargate would do any pairing justice, I do love seeing Mitchell and Vala together. I'm also on the Cam/Sam bandwagon. Ben just looks good with anybody!

Cpt. Ritter
August 21st, 2006, 05:40 PM
Think I remember discussing this with you on the Cam thread Chillin, I just can't keep up.

But your right, Ben is a great actor, same with Claudia... so however it works.

valaCB
August 21st, 2006, 08:26 PM
You don't take two actors from one show to another if they are sucks :vala: :cameron:
Anybody remembered if there is such a thing in the TV's history, taking two starts from one show to another?

(this one isn't mine)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/Vala/ValaDanMitch.gif

ChillinTheMost
August 22nd, 2006, 04:27 AM
Think I remember discussing this with you on the Cam thread Chillin, I just can't keep up.

But your right, Ben is a great actor, same with Claudia... so however it works.
Well, now maybe they can move on to their THIRD series together!!! How about a nice detective couple, like Nick and Nora Charles [The Thin Man movies]?

Yeah, I like that idea.

ChillinTheMost
August 22nd, 2006, 04:36 AM
You don't take two actors from one show to another if they are sucks :vala: :cameron:
Anybody remembered if there is such a thing in the TV's history, taking two starts from one show to another?

(this one isn't mine)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/Vala/ValaDanMitch.gif
Oh, this is the post that made me think of my detective idea.

And I love that little scene in your post!!!

shester
August 22nd, 2006, 04:52 AM
Well, now maybe they can move on to their THIRD series together!!! How about a nice detective couple, like Nick and Nora Charles [The Thin Man movies]?

Yeah, I like that idea.

I was talking about how great Ben and Claudia would be as Nick and Nora to a friend yesterday. Great minds think a like.

Sybil

JessM
August 22nd, 2006, 03:18 PM
I was talking about how great Ben and Claudia would be as Nick and Nora to a friend yesterday. Great minds think a like.

Sybil

So true! I agree with that - and the detective idea sounds pretty good, hee hee :cool: Wouldn't mind seeing that on the third series!

A while back I made an avatar/icon type thing:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/jessmac/Stargate/CamVala/dssm150a.jpg

And a larger pic (linking it since I think it might be a bit too large):

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/jessmac/Stargate/CamVala/camvalachemistry.jpg

Hope you like :)

scifi woman
August 22nd, 2006, 04:01 PM
So, maybe, that Vala and Cam "going fishing" scene in 200 was a sneaky way of telling us that the two of them, end up together, in the last episode (ala Sam and O'Neill).

Woudn't that be a hoot!

Cpt. Ritter
August 22nd, 2006, 05:11 PM
So, maybe, that Vala and Cam "going fishing" scene in 200 was a sneaky way of telling us that the two of them, end up together, in the last episode (ala Sam and O'Neill).

Woudn't that be a hoot!

Actually... that would be hilarious... I'd have my head back laughing... final episode... do something completely unpredicatable like that.

Yeah, I like that idea.

Well... I'd love if they got to work together in another series, though I'd love a SciFi, (because I love SciFi) though I might watch just about anything if it had Ben and Claudia in it.

Course I was reading something the other day about Jim Henson productions kicking the Farscape can around again... wonder if they might be brought in to that...

shester
August 22nd, 2006, 07:01 PM
So true! I agree with that - and the detective idea sounds pretty good, hee hee :cool: Wouldn't mind seeing that on the third series!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/jessmac/Stargate/CamVala/camvalachemistry.jpg

I like a lot.:)

Sybil

esoap524
August 22nd, 2006, 07:05 PM

Sybil

If they work together again, I am REALLY going to believe that Claudia has it in her contract that she can only work with Ben ;)

I think she said that, tongue in cheek, during a convention or an interview or something.

shester
August 22nd, 2006, 07:30 PM
If they work together again, I am REALLY going to believe that Claudia has it in her contract that she can only work with Ben ;)

I think she said that, tongue in cheek, during a convention or an interview or something.

If it's not it should be. They work so well together. Chemistry just abounds when they are together.

Sybil

hutchi4
August 22nd, 2006, 07:31 PM
Great icon JessM and love the pic aswell keep up the great work.:)

JessM
August 23rd, 2006, 04:10 AM

Woudn't that be a hoot!

It sure would be! I definitely wouldn't mind it :D

ChillinTheMost
August 23rd, 2006, 04:34 AM

Hell, I'd put that in my contract if I thought it would work.

"Must have Ben in cubicle across from me... "

or in my cubicle.

JessM
August 23rd, 2006, 06:12 AM
Well... I'd love if they got to work together in another series, though I'd love a SciFi, (because I love SciFi) though I might watch just about anything if it had Ben and Claudia in it.

Course I was reading something the other day about Jim Henson productions kicking the Farscape can around again... wonder if they might be brought in to that...

I agree. I think I'd watch almost anything with those two. :)

Interesting news about Farscape. That would be great if they went back to doing that.

JessM
August 23rd, 2006, 06:13 AM
I like a lot.:)

Sybil

Thank you! :) I'm going to look at the screen caps I have and see if anything else will pop out at me. Would love to have some more icons with these two.

JessM
August 23rd, 2006, 06:14 AM
Great icon JessM and love the pic aswell keep up the great work.:)

Thanks! :D I'll see what else I can do. Of course if anyone has some suggestions just let me know. :)

valaCB
August 23rd, 2006, 07:04 AM

Me like very much :D :cameron08: :vala:

Cpt. Ritter
August 23rd, 2006, 09:54 AM

Interesting news about Farscape. That would be great if they went back to doing that.

Just don't quote me on that... I still haven't seen Season 3 or 4, so I have to boycott the 'Scape thread here on GW. The stupid WB gave me the end of 2, and then went all the way back to 102 (I, ET) arggg...

But yeah.. should be our motto.. should start a thread, the Ben Browder and Claudia Black fan thread....;)

JessM
August 23rd, 2006, 04:06 PM
Just don't quote me on that... I still haven't seen Season 3 or 4, so I have to boycott the 'Scape thread here on GW. The stupid WB gave me the end of 2, and then went all the way back to 102 (I, ET) arggg...

But yeah.. should be our motto.. should start a thread, the Ben Browder and Claudia Black fan thread....;)

No prob. Geez, I hate when they do things like that...

I like it...and I'm in favor of starting that thread too, heehee :cool:

hutchi4
August 23rd, 2006, 07:13 PM

I totally agree with you there JessM anything with those two together I'd watch I too would love if they went back to working on farscape my brother and I have got all the seasons on dvd & the peacekeeper wars dvd aswell:) ;) :) :) :cool:

Trubinator
August 23rd, 2006, 11:39 PM
I love the Browder/Black chemistry, but I think their Farscape characters were better suited to a believable romance. Stargate is all about laughs and stuff blowing up, so there's very little room for human drama and real emotional connection. I do think they're great in SG-1 doing what they're doing though.

Cpt. Ritter
August 24th, 2006, 06:03 AM
No prob. Geez, I hate when they do things like that...

I like it...and I'm in favor of starting that thread too, heehee :cool:

Anyway... where would said thread go, in here with these... or down in off-topic or somewhere... I'm leary about starting threads...

JessM
August 24th, 2006, 05:00 PM
I totally agree with you there JessM anything with those two together I'd watch I too would love if they went back to working on farscape my brother and I have got all the seasons on dvd & the peacekeeper wars dvd aswell:) ;) :) :) :cool:

Thanks! :) Yeah I really loved them in Farscape. :D

JessM
August 24th, 2006, 05:01 PM
I love the Browder/Black chemistry, but I think their Farscape characters were better suited to a believable romance. Stargate is all about laughs and stuff blowing up, so there's very little room for human drama and real emotional connection. I do think they're great in SG-1 doing what they're doing though.

I agree. They do seem to get some human drama/real emotional connection in there from time to time. I'd really love to see it between Cam and Vala for once, though. :)

JessM
August 24th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Anyway... where would said thread go, in here with these... or down in off-topic or somewhere... I'm leary about starting threads...

I don't blame you. I wanted to start an "anti" thread once, but was afraid of backlash... luckily I looked and someone else had started it. I'd guess that it would go in some more general area? Maybe off-topic...

Lauradorable
September 3rd, 2006, 01:37 PM
Just wanted to say I love the idea of these two getting back together again- they have great chemistry, and I wish they weren't being kept so isolated from each other on SG1 (albeit this has lessened in season 10
Exciting news about Farscape- that would be cause for celebration, although who knows how that would work.....I say they start another scifi series and star BB and CB in it after SG1 ends...that would be fun! :D

JessM
September 4th, 2006, 06:51 AM
Welcome to the thread, Lauradorable! :) I love your siggy :D

Yup, I agree with you. And it looks like we're in for some good Vala/Cam interaction this season, from what I've heard about Memento Mori and Bounty. It would be cool to see them go to the third series after SG-1 ends.

And yeah I'm excited about the Farscape news too. Let's hope something comes out of it!

Lauradorable
September 4th, 2006, 05:12 PM
Welcome to the thread, Lauradorable! :) I love your siggy :D

Yup, I agree with you. And it looks like we're in for some good Vala/Cam interaction this season, from what I've heard about Memento Mori and Bounty. It would be cool to see them go to the third series after SG-1 ends.

And yeah I'm excited about the Farscape news too. Let's hope something comes out of it!
Thanks for the welcome! (oh, and in regards to sig: HyperCaz is an amazing sig maker! :D)

And I'm excited about the aforementioned episodes as well (spoilers for Bounty) His taking Vala to a high school reunion sends off shipper warning bells in my head! :D Plus this week's episode has loads of potential!

JessM
September 5th, 2006, 04:00 AM
No prob :D And I agree, very lovely siggy :cool:

Bounty spoilers: Oh yes, it lights up a huge neon sign for me too! I remember reading in Entertainment Weekly that BB and CB's characters would have some sparkage. And then in a TV Guide issue from a while back, they said "Mitchell takes Vala to his high school reunion, where they finally make sparks" or something very close to that. So.... hmmm!

Yeah, from what I've heard about this week's, it does have some potential as well! Definitely looking forward to it (and should give us some material to do sigs, icons, walls, etc.). :D

CKO
September 5th, 2006, 06:32 AM
great idea... been lookin forward to this weeks eppy too... and bounty... *giggles*

JessM
September 8th, 2006, 03:34 PM
Love your avi, CKO! It just sizzles :D

I can't wait either... I read the spoilers for this ep again on the Stargate Wiki page and that quote from Ben about that one scene....heh I am excited! :cameron: :vala:

CKO
September 8th, 2006, 07:13 PM
now that was a very lvoely scene too :) cam in the bed, handcuffed and pantsless... mmmmmmmm i so want to know what they did.. yea im gonna shut up... although i would assume that meant Cam in boxers yummy.

and thx ;)

JessM
September 9th, 2006, 07:19 AM
You're welcome! :D

Oooh yeah that was such a great scene!! :cool: I'm sure we can leave that up to the imagination...though too bad that we have to ;)

Did you also notice the "let's go save our girl" line from him? And that he went after her on the motorcycle? Oh, and helped pin the SG patches on her jacket. :cameron:

CKO
September 9th, 2006, 03:39 PM
yes that was nice :)

hutchi4
September 9th, 2006, 06:23 PM
You're welcome! :D

Oooh yeah that was such a great scene!! :cool: I'm sure we can leave that up to the imagination...though too bad that we have to ;)

Did you also notice the "let's go save our girl" line from him? And that he went after her on the motorcycle? Oh, and helped pin the SG patches on her jacket. :cameron:

I thought that scene was great:) ;)

valaCB
September 9th, 2006, 07:17 PM
I thought that scene was great:) ;)
Also, when Cam put the new tag on Vala's shoulder, his hand stayed just a little bit longer ;)

JessM
September 10th, 2006, 08:05 AM
Also, when Cam put the new tag on Vala's shoulder, his hand stayed just a little bit longer ;)

*grin* Yep I did notice that! :) Oh, and did you notice that he lingered a bit and was the one who suggested they all (?) have dinner or something at his place? Heehee :cameron: :vala:

valaCB
September 10th, 2006, 08:49 AM
*grin* Yep I did notice that! :) Oh, and did you notice that he lingered a bit and was the one who suggested they all (?) have dinner or something at his place? Heehee :cameron: :vala:
Yes i notice :D
and i also notice, when Vala check Cam's disks, her hand was a little bit longer than necessary on his chest ...lol ;)

Caps, anyone?

CKO
September 10th, 2006, 07:04 PM
yea it did... very nice, wonder if she peaked.

LtColSamONeill
September 10th, 2006, 07:58 PM
These two are just hot no matter what they do. I loved how Cam looked like he wanted to cry when Vala broke down at the end. That's his girl.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n221/HartSlater22/johnaerynhot.jpg

hutchi4
September 10th, 2006, 08:00 PM

My sister and I thought that was pretty cute when cam put his hand on Vala shoulder lol:) ;)

JessM
September 11th, 2006, 04:19 AM
These two are just hot no matter what they do. I loved how Cam looked like he wanted to cry when Vala broke down at the end. That's his girl.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n221/HartSlater22/johnaerynhot.jpg

Me too! He looked pretty choked up there.

*sigh* I love that John/Aeryn piccie... :)

valaCB
September 11th, 2006, 04:22 AM
Here some pics for you JessM :)
and a question. Any resemblance? ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/m.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/m1.jpg

V

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/mm11.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/mm12.jpg

ChillinTheMost
September 11th, 2006, 05:18 AM

V

Laudy, laudy, Miss Claudy!!! She sure knows who her man is!!!

CKO
September 11th, 2006, 06:55 AM
very nice... i wonder if stargate caps has pics up for the eppy... me thinkin that they do.. cuz that was some nice Cam/Vala ship in there

valaCB
September 11th, 2006, 08:55 AM
very nice... i wonder if stargate caps has pics up for the eppy... me thinkin that they do.. cuz that was some nice Cam/Vala ship in there
MM's caps http://stargatecaps.com/sg1/s10/1008/

Any fics around? :D

CKO
September 11th, 2006, 08:58 AM
*sulks* noooooooo there doesnt seem to be too many for this pairing for some reason.. *whines*

valaCB
September 11th, 2006, 09:01 AM
*sulks* noooooooo there doesnt seem to be too many for this pairing for some reason.. *whines*
:(

maybe in here? http://www.stargatesg1971.com/mementomori/caps/dvd-37.html

CKO
September 11th, 2006, 09:21 AM
screen caps are good... but i want to read fics for thsi pairing and there's hardly any out there

valaCB
September 12th, 2006, 01:49 AM
screen caps are good... but i want to read fics for thsi pairing and there's hardly any out there
You mean fictions...lol. i thought you meant caps :valaanime06:
Not many of those . Is there any FF writers in here? :D

JessM
September 12th, 2006, 03:37 AM

V

Oooh, thankees!! :D Mmmm, I need to make an icon out of one of those! :cool:

That is uncanny! What eppy of Farscape is the first two from?

JessM
September 12th, 2006, 03:39 AM
You mean fictions...lol. i thought you meant caps :valaanime06:
Not many of those . Is there any FF writers in here? :D

Yeah I haven't found many either... too bad there isn't an archive site for Cam/Vala fics. :( I write FF but haven't written Cam/Vala yet... but I may just get inspired to write a little something from this past ep! :)

CKO
September 12th, 2006, 06:56 AM
live journal com.

http://community.livejournal.com/cameron_vala

wp that i made, there's spoilers for S10, you have been warned, and with that enjoy :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/CKOCOSG2/random%20piccys/th_cam-n-valawp.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/CKOCOSG2/random%20piccys/cam-n-valawp.jpg)

valaCB
September 12th, 2006, 08:45 AM
live journal com.

wp that i made, there's spoilers for S10, you have been warned, and with that enjoy :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/CKOCOSG2/random%20piccys/th_cam-n-valawp.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/CKOCOSG2/random%20piccys/cam-n-valawp.jpg)

Love the WP CKO :zelenka25: and thank you for thr link, i'll check it out :)

ChillinTheMost
September 12th, 2006, 11:56 AM
Oooh, thankees!! :D Mmmm, I need to make an icon out of one of those! :cool:

That is uncanny! What eppy of Farscape is the first two from?
Those pics are from A Human Reaction. They are the "morning after" shots from after the "Aeryn tastes rain" and the "sitting on the bed drinking beer and leading to a kiss" scenes. It was cut from the USA televised version [time constraints] but kept in the UK version [they had a longer viewing time back then]. It's in the DVD for all regions, though.

valaCB
September 12th, 2006, 12:28 PM
Those pics are from A Human Reaction. They are the "morning after" shots from after the "Aeryn tastes rain" and the "sitting on the bed drinking beer and leading to a kiss" scenes. It was cut from the USA televised version [time constraints] but kept in the UK version [they had a longer viewing time back then]. It's in the DVD for all regions, though.
you can see some of it here (No. 15 "Earth... without the Sun")
http://www.johnaeryn.com/articles/2005/September/top.25.john.aeryn.moments.html

JessM
September 12th, 2006, 06:51 PM
live journal com.

LOVE the wp!! Great job! :D

(btw I added your LJ com to my friends list if that's ok :) Looks like some great stuff there!)

JessM
September 12th, 2006, 06:52 PM

Ah, I figured that's why it didn't look too familiar to me (I don't have that DVD yet - but it's def. on my list). Thanks for the info! :)

JessM
September 12th, 2006, 06:55 PM
you can see some of it here (No. 15 "Earth... without the Sun")
http://www.johnaeryn.com/articles/2005/September/top.25.john.aeryn.moments.html

Wow, lots of goodies there :) Bookmarked - thanks for the link! :cameron:

CKO
September 12th, 2006, 09:13 PM
LOVE the wp!! Great job! :D

(btw I added your LJ com to my friends list if that's ok :) Looks like some great stuff there!)

that's fine... it's not actually mine... im not a mod to it but its one of my favs to go to... and thx gang for all the comments ;)
:cameron: <3 :vala:

we need a Cam/Vala smiley

hutchi4
September 13th, 2006, 08:13 PM
live journal com.

Love the wallpaper great job;)

JessM
September 14th, 2006, 04:36 AM
that's fine... it's not actually mine... im not a mod to it but its one of my favs to go to... and thx gang for all the comments ;)
:cameron: <3 :vala:

we need a Cam/Vala smiley

Ah, okay... :o

Heehee, I'll try to make a Cam/Vala smiley... don't have the software here at work but after I get home I'll crack it open and see what I can do. :)

rebelwriter03
September 14th, 2006, 05:49 AM
Hey another lurker... mmm Cam/Vala...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y108/sgRebel1/Avatars/150CamValaShip.jpg

my contribution (made some time ago)....

*lurks out*

valaCB
September 14th, 2006, 11:52 AM

*lurks out*
Very nice and true :D

JessM
September 14th, 2006, 03:27 PM

*lurks out*

Mmmm, love it! :D

gbbarb
September 14th, 2006, 04:01 PM
Hot Cam/Vala fic - you knew the pantless scene would cause some fic

http://ladybug218.livejournal.com/435759.html#cutid1

JessM
September 14th, 2006, 04:07 PM
Okay I finally made the smiley. :)

It's not that great (is Cam's grin too cheesy there?) but I'm thinking of a few other ideas too, so...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/jessmac/Stargate/CamVala/cam_vala_smiley.gif

JessM
September 14th, 2006, 04:45 PM
Hot Cam/Vala fic - you knew the pantless scene would cause some fic

http://ladybug218.livejournal.com/435759.html#cutid1

Mmmm....that is smokin'!! :cool: Thanks for the link! Is it your fic?

gbbarb
September 14th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Mmmm....that is smokin'!! :cool: Thanks for the link! Is it your fic?

No, I can't write, I can come up with weird scenarios and plot bunnies but I totally can't write.

CKO
September 14th, 2006, 05:10 PM
i've read that fic.... very hot :)

MasterPower
September 14th, 2006, 06:09 PM
I'm not a real big shipper, but if Vala should be paired with someone it should be Mitchell. I just don't see her with Daniel for some reason.

Enjoy these...

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s10/1008/html/memento0642.html

(http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s10/1004/html/insiders0014.html)

POWER

shester
September 14th, 2006, 06:12 PM
I'm not a real big shipper, but if Vala should be paired with someone it should be Mitchell. I just don't see her with Daniel for some reason.

POWER

I agree. Never saw the chemistry between the two.

Sybil

JessM
September 15th, 2006, 04:24 AM

Enjoy these...

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s10/1008/html/memento0642.html

(http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s10/1004/html/insiders0014.html)

POWER

Good to see you here, MasterPower. :) I agree with you and Shester about Daniel and Vala... It's Vala/Cam for me :D (no offense to D/V shippers here)

valaCB
September 15th, 2006, 04:42 AM

Sybil
I do see it. It's not a sexual chemistry but more delicate and different from what we use to see with J/A and it's a pleasure to see it :)

anyway, this is a Cam/Vala thread :D
Do you think that Vala and Cam has a feeling for each others?
even in the fics with both of them, it's always a pure sex. What about feeling? :vala: :cameron:

Farscapefan
September 15th, 2006, 04:58 AM

Sybil

Get better glasses :p

CKO
September 15th, 2006, 06:20 AM
feelings between the pair... perhaps buried.

i wanna know the general thought in these pixz... a certain pair looks guilty about something.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/CKOCOSG2/th_54d12507.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/CKOCOSG2/54d12507.jpg)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/CKOCOSG2/th_905c11ad.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/CKOCOSG2/905c11ad.jpg)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/CKOCOSG2/th_bscap0000-1.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/CKOCOSG2/bscap0000-1.jpg)

rebelwriter03
September 15th, 2006, 08:04 AM
Okay I finally made the smiley. :)

It's not that great (is Cam's grin too cheesy there?) but I'm thinking of a few other ideas too, so...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/jessmac/Stargate/CamVala/cam_vala_smiley.gif

OH!!!! Perfect!!! *sigh*

shester
September 15th, 2006, 10:18 AM
Get better glasses :p

My glasses are fine. I have never seen any chemistry between D/V or CB/MS

Sybil

JessM
September 15th, 2006, 03:08 PM
Do you think that Vala and Cam has a feeling for each others?
even in the fics with both of them, it's always a pure sex. What about feeling? :vala: :cameron:

I think they probably have feelings for each other buried... Seems like we might be seeing some "sparks" in a future episode (well from what I've been reading anyway). Will be cool to see what those involve. :D

As for feeling, you mean more of an emotional connection? I'd love to see that in fics. I haven't really read any that involve that sort of thing...would really love to find some!