No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tinemo is actually a woman, and sorry kalli but we don't know if claude will be back or not so pls don't get so upset, just keep your fingers crossed instead , you already know how cast and crew feel about her so you never know, if they can find a way to incorporate vala into the story they will

banner by E.K.R
    If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
    "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

I just love these two, what can i say

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
        I just love these two, what can i say

I know what you mean! We are all used to John and Aeryn!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah... i miss them
          so every pic i see with Claudia and Ben, it's fun to wacth...
          pathetic, i know...
          Last edited by valaCB; 02 October 2005, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
            Yeah... i miss them
            so every pic i see Claudia and Ben it's fun to wacth...
            pathetic, i know...
            I miss them, too! Yesterday I began with watching the first season again after watching the con DVD for the second time!!
            Spoiler:

Comment

Hey

Okay I'd admit I am a big John/Aeryn shipper...
              for the actually stargate show I would like there to be a Daniel/Vala relationship, but I really want some Cam/Vala flirting - They dont have to go all out, just a little here and there - Ben and Claudie have such a great chemisty, it would be a shame to waste it.

As I said I would like Daniel/Vala on the actually show, but that doesn't mean I can't indulge in a little Cam/Vala fanfic right. Just coz I like the idea of them together, doesn't mean I want to see it on the show.
              So if anyone knows of any Cam/Vala fic please let me know

Luv n hugs
              Mara
              x x x
              AKA That Get Frelled Girl

Scapers making like an army...www.watchfarscape.com

Comment

i've only found this one.
                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2574081/1/

sadly it hasnt been updated for a while and is WIP. i dont know which direction the author is takin it in though...
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah already read that one - But thank you anyway!

Luv n hugs
                  Mara
                  x x x
                  AKA That Get Frelled Girl

Scapers making like an army...www.watchfarscape.com

Comment

I did a Daniel/Vala/Cam fic once That was SO MUCH FUN to write...

"I am not homosexual!"

"And hey, if you two break up, I will NOT be your backup man."
                    "Oh shut up..."

Comment

I'm leaning more toward a Daniel/Vala relationship, but I'm not scoffing at the idea of Cam/Vala at all. Just like everyone else, I loved John/Aeryn and I love seeing Ben and Claudia on Stargate. Even though their characters are different it's still nice seeing the two working together. I wouldn't mind seeing Cam/Vala but I don't think the writers will go that way except for Vala's frequent leering.
                      http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
                      Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Hey found this, since I've got strange leanings. Right now I'm torn between Daniel/Vala and Cam/Vala, partially because of fic of mine is fighting that partially because of the final episode in Season 9

Spoiler:
                        Notice how there was that tender moment between the two of them. Honestly, yes, they're very comfotable with each other on screen, I bet that came from Farscape.

Which by the way, I've been watching way too much of recently. Syndication is annoying because I missed the show when it was being produced. But I'm enjoying it, maybe that's why I see Cam/Vala.. lingering effects of Criton/Aeryn (think I spelt that right, my Farscape is really weak, only seen episodes from seasons 1 and 2.)
                        Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                          Hey found this, since I've got strange leanings. Right now I'm torn between Daniel/Vala and Cam/Vala, partially because of fic of mine is fighting that partially because of the final episode in Season 9

Spoiler:
                          Notice how there was that tender moment between the two of them. Honestly, yes, they're very comfotable with each other on screen, I bet that came from Farscape.

Which by the way, I've been watching way too much of recently. Syndication is annoying because I missed the show when it was being produced. But I'm enjoying it, maybe that's why I see Cam/Vala.. lingering effects of Criton/Aeryn (think I spelt that right, my Farscape is really weak, only seen episodes from seasons 1 and 2.)
                          Crichton

I recommend Farscape DVDs, the new Starburst Edition, especially episodes commentaries by Ben and Claudia, they're so funny together and just pure joy to listen to. It would be great if Ben and Claudia did some SG-1 episode commentaries together

As for ship, I'm in D/V shippers' camp, maybe because Cam and Vala would be sort of repeat of John and Aeryn from Farscape.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                            Crichton

I recommend Farscape DVDs, the new Starburst Edition, especially episodes commentaries by Ben and Claudia, they're so funny together and just pure joy to listen to. It would be great if Ben and Claudia did some SG-1 episode commentaries together
                            Yeah, and talk about good old times!

Originally posted by Formerhost
                            As for ship, I'm in D/V shippers' camp, maybe because Cam and Vala would be sort of repeat of John and Aeryn from Farscape.
                            Me, too! It wouldn't work!!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter

Spoiler:

Haven't you heard?
                              There is no such thing as watching way too much Farscape.

I'd love to see them working close together. Like getting into trouble together.
                              I don't think I'd go for a romantic relationship at this point, but a fling might be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
                                Haven't you heard?
                                There is no such thing as watching way too much Farscape.

I'd love to see them working close together. Like getting into trouble together.
                                I don't think I'd go for a romantic relationship at this point, but a fling might be fun.
                                Yeah, that'd be something right there, as for a romantic relationship... ehhh... you know, change the character around because especially recently, there seems to be more of Aeryn coming forth, or at least that's my feeling.

Hmmm... I need to get myself some Farscape DVDs, but I've gotta order them because no place in town has them. Grrr...

And yes I know it'd be a repeat, but I don't know... that last episode made me think, but then again, she was in Daniel's body, kept forgetting that. Wouldn't it have been fun if Michael Shanks had acted the whole episode as Vala!
                                Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Working...
                                X