Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shester View Post
    Trying to wait patiently. Not doing a very good job of it. Can't wait to read your story.

Sybil
    I promise you will not have to wait very long I'm coming along pretty good with this one.

Comment

that's good
      sigpic

Comment

SO hows the fics comming along?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
          SO hows the fics comming along?
          Yeah, I was wondering that too. I need some fics!!!

Sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

sorry, sorry, I'm still working on mine! I made some progress yesterday but have been busy with housework today so didn't get much time for fic. I'm doing some more tonight though, so hopefully it'll be all done soon!

Comment

Housework? People still do housework? Looking forward to when you get the story done JessM.

Sybil

Comment

Housework? People still do housework? Looking forward to when you get the story done JessM.

Sybil

So, I'm not the only who thinks housework is overrated and never do it???

Comment

cam vala daniel.jpg

Is there some serious Cam/Vala body language going on here or am I seeing things?

Comment

Originally posted by esoap524 View Post
                    [ATTACH]3304[/ATTACH]

Is there some serious Cam/Vala body language going on here or am I seeing things?
                    Oh yeah!!!
                    They are standing very close to each other, almost touching ....ammmm

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
                      So, I'm not the only who thinks housework is overrated and never do it???
                      You are not the only one.

Sybil

Comment

[ATTACH]3304[/ATTACH]

Nope you are not seeing things. Put those two together and the chemistry is there.

Sybil

Comment

very nice
                          sigpic

Comment

hmmm that pic is almost a "His he touching her??" kind of pic.... or maybe it's a tad early in the morning to think that? Very nice picture regardless!! Yum!
                            Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Sybil
                              LOL - yeah I am one of those who find it overrated but it was an accident... we had a power failure here for a couple of hours (maybe it was trying to tell me something?) so decided to actually maybe get some of it done since I had no computer. Power came back on, but had to finish what I start (which is unfortunately pretty rare for me). I did get more typed though so I have two whole scenes done. The next two should be pretty easy to do, the only thing I'm a little hazy on is the ending. I think it will be just Cam and Vala alone but trying to figure out how to bridge it with the last scene I have in mind.

Ah well, hopefully it will come easy!

Comment

[ATTACH]3304[/ATTACH]

I'll add my voice to the choir - nope, definitely not seeing things. They are standing reeeally close to each other and I quite like it! Thanks for posting it!

Comment

Working...
                                X