• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by valaCB
    Thanks hon.

Sybil

Comment

Very nice! And welcome to all who have come and posted since I seem to have fallen off the radar all weekend... :smile:
      Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

yes those are some very nice avs
        sigpic

Comment

Add me to the list of people who love the new avis! "Collide"... I love it!

Comment

*pokes thread* anyone else in fic withdrawl......besides me....... i need fics
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
              err yes. it was a looooong weekend and then a got a kitty yesterday, so muse has not even been near any computer, or a pen and paper, all weekend...

Maybe a new challenge will make her race to the computer...

Spoiler:

Comment

Me too or even maybe someone want to make the first videofan of Vala and Cam

Comment

a vid would be nice, but i cant make vids, not enough patiece ect.

hmmm spur of the moment fic challenge. (will be x-posted to the comm)

Must have.

1. Cam and Vala being caught in a very compromising position, (ie. kissing someplace in the open and being caught by someone.)
                  2. A rumor gets started by the one who saw them and accidently slips up saying that Cam and Vala had gone to Vegas to get married and that she is currently pregnent with his kid.
                  3. MUST BE LONG. (i know thats gonna be a challenge... i need something good to read)
                  4. SMUT would be nice.
                  5a. Gen. Landry calls them into his office after hearing the rumor
                  5b. They can either deny it or say that it's not a rumor and that they had been keeping their relationship a secret.
                  6. Sam/Jack or Sam/Dan as the secondary pairing.
                  7. can be multi-chp or single chp
                  8. have fun and enjoy, I look forward to seeing what ya'll come up with.

hope that works.... its not much but at least its something
                  sigpic

Comment

Must have.

1. Cam and Vala being caught in a very compromising position, (ie. kissing someplace in the open and being caught by someone.)
                    2. A rumor gets started by the one who saw them and accidently slips up saying that Cam and Vala had gone to Vegas to get married and that she is currently pregnent with his kid.
                    3. MUST BE LONG. (i know thats gonna be a challenge... i need something good to read)
                    4. SMUT would be nice.
                    5b. They can either deny it or say that it's not a rumor and that they had been keeping their relationship a secret.

Great ideas!
                    Can't write fic and don't know how to make a video and i really want to see one. Someone PLS???

Comment

just read the challenge.... very nice. You want it LONG? errr I think that may fit with something I am currently working on. But most likely I will start on a whole new one... will let ya'll know when we have something cookin

Spoiler:

Comment

Must have.

4. SMUT would be nice.

Oooo, very intriguing!! I think I might just go for this one! Have a few other projects going at the moment and not feeling too well today (*sniffle sniffle*) but I'll prod my muse and see what I can do!

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                          Oooo, very intriguing!! I think I might just go for this one! Have a few other projects going at the moment and not feeling too well today (*sniffle sniffle*) but I'll prod my muse and see what I can do!
                          awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww get better soon Jess.

yes long... gotta give me something to do while surfin other sites .... yep i multi-task.
                          sigpic

Comment

Get well Jessm

Comment

Thanks guys. Still feeling a little icky today but maybe more rest will do me good. In the meantime I'm picking the brain for ideas for this cool challenge

ETA: okay, I've done some brainstorming and have about 4 pages of an outline for a story... my stories usually end up much longer than the outlines lol, so hopefully that's promising.
                              Last edited by JessM; 17 October 2006, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Thanks guys. Still feeling a little icky today but maybe more rest will do me good. In the meantime I'm picking the brain for ideas for this cool challenge

ETA: okay, I've done some brainstorming and have about 4 pages of an outline for a story... my stories usually end up much longer than the outlines lol, so hopefully that's promising.

Glad you are feeling somewhat better. Can't wait for the story.

Sybil

Comment

Working...
                                X