Cam look at Vala

Spoiler:

and...

Spoiler:

Comment

Oohhhhhhhhh yes those are nice.
        sigpic

Comment

OOOOHHHH nice pics!! and walls!!! and fic!!! *swoons* we need more of these yummy goodies to distract from RL and jobs...
          Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
            'nother WP, in spoiler space as it has picx from S10

enjoy!

squeeness............. new yey theres a new ficcy up at the com.......
            Aww so pretty! I loved them in that ending scene from Uninvited especially

Love the fic too, and all the piccies you posted, valaCB!
            Last edited by JessM; 03 October 2006, 06:02 PM.

Comment

pixz.

sigpic

Comment

Ah! I was wondering if there was a thread about this...I probably should've looked before this...so, anyway...as you can probably tell (from my username), I ship Cam and Vala...I don't know why, I never saw Farscape, so I am not biased because of that. Anywho, I just thought I'd say "Hi"

Sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by CamandVala
                  Ah! I was wondering if there was a thread about this...I probably should've looked before this...so, anyway...as you can probably tell (from my username), I ship Cam and Vala...I don't know why, I never saw Farscape, so I am not biased because of that. Anywho, I just thought I'd say "Hi"
                  Hi! CamandVala.

Ben and Claudia have superb chemistry. It jumps off the screen.

Sybil

Comment

did it again..... have another WP.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO

LOL

Ben and Claudia have superb chemistry. It jumps off the screen.

Sybil
                      YUP!

Comment

I agree. Some think that i ship Cam and Vala because of Farscape but that's not true, as shester said, Claudia and Ben bring the heat right up to this show

and love the caps CKO

Comment

Welcome to the thread, CamandVala! Heheh I love your username!

Yep, I did see Farscape but I can separate the two and it has nothing to do with my shipping BB and CB's characters in Stargate. They do light up the screen and you can just feel the chemistry.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/CKOCOSG2/th_CVsmoulderingWP.jpg[/URL]
                            *sigh* So pretty!

I have an idea for a WP, just need to find the time to do it. Hopefully this weekend!

Comment

(OT for chris but still )

Wish Claudia and Chris a Happy birthday

Claud - http://board.thescifiworld.net/viewtopic.php?t=902

Chris - http://board.thescifiworld.net/viewtopic.php?t=903

and they both will read our wishes!

Comment

New avatars http://community.livejournal.com/cameron_vala/

Comment

Working...
                                X