No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh..I can't help myself. I'm watching The Powers That Be, and Cam turns to Vala and says 'Define 'relationship' and the screen just melts . (not literally, cos that'd be dangerous). Ben abd Claudia still have this great chemistry!
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

i agree that they do
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        Oh..I can't help myself. I'm watching The Powers That Be, and Cam turns to Vala and says 'Define 'relationship' and the screen just melts . (not literally, cos that'd be dangerous). Ben abd Claudia still have this great chemistry!
        you mean that scene? I LOVE it

Comment

yea thats one of my fav scenes in the whole eppy
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
            yea thats one of my fav scenes in the whole eppy
            mine too.

You know this thresd is like 'Sam/Thor ship thread' LOL
            we'r just having fun

Comment

or the shex thread... should check that one out too..

er...

aka

check out the linky in my siggy
              sigpic

Comment

The scene when Vala pinch Mitchell's nose. Do you think it was on script or Claudia made it up?

Comment

Nice to read

http://www.cinescape.com/0/editorial...=&obj_id=49259

Comment

I really like the John/Aeryn relationship and Ben & Claudia have a great chemistry on screen (I think they also have off screen ) but the Vala/Mitchell thing won't work!! Their characters are too different to their Farscape characters!!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                      I really like the John/Aeryn relationship and Ben & Claudia have a great chemistry on screen (I think they also have off screen ) but the Vala/Mitchell thing won't work!! Their characters are too different to their Farscape characters!!
                      Exactly. Mitchell doesn't care about Vala at all, seeing how excited and happy he was getting "the band together" after Carter's return convinced me about it in 100%. He DOESN'T WANT VALA on his team. Stuuuuuuuupid Cam. Sorry, I had to say this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                        Exactly. Mitchell doesn't care about Vala at all, seeing how excited and happy he was getting "the band together" after Carter's return convinced me about it in 100%. He DOESN'T WANT VALA on his team. Stuuuuuuuupid Cam. Sorry, I had to say this.
                        lol. of course they wont fit but this is all the fun of this thread
                        OK. maybe we need to call it BEN/Claudia thread

Comment

Well... I'm not in the mood for jokes right now. With both watching of "Beachhead" - in the morning and now I was crying at the end of it, although I know that Claudia is probably going to be available and they will bring Vala back some time in the future, but I NEED to know what is happening to Vala now!!! It's unbelievable, 'cause I actually NEVER cried watching "Farscape" and this one ep of SG-1 did it to me...

Comment

Not going to happen. Claudia/Vala has left the building--though she *might* return like in season 10 or so. None of the spoilers for the rest of the eps mention her so

*arrevaderci,adios,ciao,aloha,hasta la vista* baby.

Comment

Originally posted by TINemo
                              Not going to happen. Claudia/Vala has left the building--though she *might* return like in season 10 or so. None of the spoilers for the rest of the eps mention her so

*arrevaderci,adios,ciao,aloha,hasta la vista* baby.
                              Sorry to say this... but... TINemo, SHUT THE FRELL UP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                                Sorry to say this... but... !!!
                                Kalliope, PLS relax. he dont like Vala...so what!
                                Vala is REALLY left the the building. no Vala for now!
                                Claudia came for only 6 epis. that's it!!!
                                so you can still watch SG or do something else...

Comment

Working...
                                X