• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that ya are.... nice and safe here and thats a very nice av too
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03
      *looks around - sees VALA/CAM in bold letters* Ok well now that I made myself look like a total Stipid person over on another thread... I think I am safe to post this on this one...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...0OurLifeVC.gif
      snag, grab, credit would be nice... enjoy.

Ok... well now that the universe is correct (posting wise) and all pairs are in their correct threads...
      Yep you're in the right place! And don't worry about before...totally understandable! You should have seen how I felt when I posted to a thread that was suddenly taken down and my post was added to another thread that I didn't expect...

I'm rambling now lol, but I love the icon! Great job!

Comment

Spoiler:
        In 'the quest' vala holds onto the back of Cam when walking though the time field/shield thing. Then he stops one time and she runs into the back of him. It was cute her holding onto the back of him while they were walking. She likes to reach out and touch people.
        I reject your reality and substitute my own!
        Spoiler:

Comment

yes it was... happy shipper sigh
          sigpic

Comment

Hey, CKO:

AG runs in and yells:

BA'AL FOR BOND!!!!

And runs out again.
            Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Spoiler:
              That was so great the way she jumped behind him in line and he sorta glanced at her and then when she grabbed his pack and and then when she ran into him ;;;sigh;;;;. She keeps looking at him and smiling if you watch them in the background LOL. Before they went into the "path" Claudia looked at Ben and I think he did something off camera cause she was sorta smirking. And when she was following him, holding his pack, she dropped her head and yea she was checking out his backside LOL I love these two!!!! Oh and the hairdryer bahhhhhhaa
              Heidi
              Jack and Sam=Grace

JOHN AND AERYN 4 EVER

HENRY AND HELEN=MORE THAN ABNORMAL

Comment

that was very nice
                Spoiler:
                makes ya wonder at times if there's more goin' on between Cam and Vala with all those tiny glances that they share with each other... okay maybe that's just my shipper heart squeeing at each glance, and touch ect.
                sigpic

Comment

Hey I am also a S/D shipper - I know how to get ever once out of a single glance!!

Spoiler:
                  I loved how Cam let Vala hang on to his pack. He could have easily turned and shook his head. But he didn't... hmmmm
                  Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SG_1108
                    Spoiler:
                    In 'the quest' vala holds onto the back of Cam when walking though the time field/shield thing. Then he stops one time and she runs into the back of him. It was cute her holding onto the back of him while they were walking. She likes to reach out and touch people.
                    Oh, I know. I so loved that!! *happy sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...n/Vala/317.jpg

i really like that one for some reason...
                      Hmm...must be the twinkie

Comment

Originally posted by SG_1108
                        Spoiler:
                        I totally loved that part it was sooooo cute squeeeeee lol .
                        Great icons JessM nice job

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                          Love the pics, ValaCB!

I made a few icons... the last one I was stuck for a caption so just left it blank. Feel free to use if you like - and I will post them to the LJ community also!

Awesome Icons... now I know where CKO got hers... I love the innocent line... that's just hilarious!!! I love it!
                          Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Caps (Ronja's caps)

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03
                              Hey I am also a S/D shipper - I know how to get ever once out of a single glance!!
                              No argument from me!

Spoiler:
                              I loved how Cam let Vala hang on to his pack. He could have easily turned and shook his head. But he didn't... hmmmm
                              Spoiler:
                              Very good point...he could have turned around, asked her to stop or even rolled his eyes and sighed miserably. But he did not seem to mind at all. Heh hehe...

Comment

Originally posted by hutchi4
                                Great icons JessM nice job
                                Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                                Awesome Icons... now I know where CKO got hers... I love the innocent line... that's just hilarious!!! I love it!
                                Thanks guys! I had fun making them... they did not look all that innocent in that one pic there, did they?

Oh and thanks valaCB for posting the caps! Think I might have inspiration for another cap...

Actually... just made one. It's not that great, I think the image looks a bit washed out, but I'll play with the gradients a bit more.

Last edited by JessM; 26 September 2006, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X