Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CKO
    fic challenge... using these three pixz.... i want to know what the general thought of Cam and Vala having matching grins...

must have

1. mentions of a kiss or kisses shared
    2. Jackson seeing Cam and Vala out on a date to O'Malleys
    3. Pool
    4. a nite cap at his place, (drinks, a movie and perhaps more)
    5. any rating is fine.. if R (M) or NC... have it behind a LJ cut so younger readers don't get offended if there is SMUT.
    6. SMUT is optional
    7. Have fun
    8. What Landry thought when he saw the pair the next day at the briefing.
    9. consider it an AU.
    10. can be one shot or multi-chp.

ENJOY.... and let's hope that gets some of the ficcy writer's muses in gear

has already been posted to the LJ comm.... but figured i may as well post it up here as well.. cuz there maybesome fo ya who aren't members of the LJ comm... if ya arent ya should join.
    Lots of ideas. too bad i can't write

Originally posted by SG_1108
    Spoiler:
    I hope everyone noticed at the end with Cam about to explain his plan to save them to Vala. And no one but her was interested in what he had to say. Knowing she would be the only one interested.
    I really want to know if Cam tell the story to Vala...

Comment

Spoiler:
      I hope everyone noticed at the end with Cam about to explain his plan to save them to Vala. And no one but her was interested in what he had to say. Knowing she would be the only one interested.
      Yes, I definitely noticed and was completely annoyed when they got cut off.

Comment

Spoiler:
        Heh heh... I did notice that. Quite nice. And if I'm not mistaken,
        Spoiler:
        in the very last scene when they were all standing together, Cam and Vala were standing a bit closer to each other?

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
          fic challenge... using these three pixz.... i want to know what the general thought of Cam and Vala having matching grins...

must have

3. Pool
          5. any rating is fine.. if R (M) or NC... have it behind a LJ cut so younger readers don't get offended if there is SMUT.
          6. SMUT is optional
          7. Have fun
          9. consider it an AU.

has already been posted to the LJ comm.... but figured i may as well post it up here as well.. cuz there maybesome fo ya who aren't members of the LJ comm... if ya arent ya should join.
          Awww I love it!! I have a few fics going on at the moment but I'd love to take part in it! I am on the LJ comm so I'll check it out... see what I can come up with.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO

must have

3. Pool
            6. SMUT is optional
            7. Have fun
            9. consider it an AU.

I'm on LJ too.... will consult with muse but I think we can spare some musings for this very worthy fic challenge... saw it at the comm... squeed loudly
            Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

vibration Of A/J look from Farscape

and some more

]
              Last edited by valaCB; 19 September 2006, 09:07 AM.

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...n/Vala/317.jpg

i really like that one for some reason...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...n/Vala/317.jpg

i really like that one for some reason...
                  Heheh... yeah the twinkie in the mouth just brings so many images to mind and... oops sorry!!

Comment

Love the pics, ValaCB!

I made a few icons... the last one I was stuck for a caption so just left it blank. Feel free to use if you like - and I will post them to the LJ community also!

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                      Love the pics, ValaCB!

I made a few icons... the last one I was stuck for a caption so just left it blank. Feel free to use if you like - and I will post them to the LJ community also!

They are all great JessM
                      i'll use one of them later, i just love what i have now

BTW- rate this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                        They are all great JessM
                        i'll use one of them later, i just love what i have now

BTW- rate this thread.
                        Thanks!

Done! Rated it Excellent

Comment

why its EXCELLENT of course

and lovely icons/avs
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                            Love the pics, ValaCB!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...evearrived.png
                            http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...a/innocent.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...la/smolder.png
                            http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...ala/mmicon.png
                            *tries to pick the avvys up* Ouch! They be hot!!! Looking good Jess!

Spoiler:

Comment

But of course it is excellent... who wouldn't like Vala and Cam... together... *sizzle*

Spoiler:

Comment

*looks around - sees VALA/CAM in bold letters* Ok well now that I made myself look like a total Stipid person over on another thread... I think I am safe to post this on this one...

snag, grab, credit would be nice... enjoy.

Ok... well now that the universe is correct (posting wise) and all pairs are in their correct threads...

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X