X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've read that fic.... very hot
    sigpic

Comment

I'm not a real big shipper, but if Vala should be paired with someone it should be Mitchell. I just don't see her with Daniel for some reason.

Enjoy these...

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s10/...mento0642.html

POWER

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
        I'm not a real big shipper, but if Vala should be paired with someone it should be Mitchell. I just don't see her with Daniel for some reason.

POWER
        I agree. Never saw the chemistry between the two.

Sybil

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower

Enjoy these...

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s10/...mento0642.html

POWER
          Good to see you here, MasterPower. I agree with you and Shester about Daniel and Vala... It's Vala/Cam for me (no offense to D/V shippers here)

Comment

Originally posted by shester

Sybil
            I do see it. It's not a sexual chemistry but more delicate and different from what we use to see with J/A and it's a pleasure to see it

anyway, this is a Cam/Vala thread
            Do you think that Vala and Cam has a feeling for each others?
            even in the fics with both of them, it's always a pure sex. What about feeling?

Comment

Originally posted by shester

Sybil
              Get better glasses
              T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

feelings between the pair... perhaps buried.

i wanna know the general thought in these pixz... a certain pair looks guilty about something.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                  Okay I finally made the smiley.

It's not that great (is Cam's grin too cheesy there?) but I'm thinking of a few other ideas too, so...

OH!!!! Perfect!!! *sigh*
                  Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                    Get better glasses
                    My glasses are fine. I have never seen any chemistry between D/V or CB/MS

Sybil

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                      Do you think that Vala and Cam has a feeling for each others?
                      even in the fics with both of them, it's always a pure sex. What about feeling?
                      I think they probably have feelings for each other buried... Seems like we might be seeing some "sparks" in a future episode (well from what I've been reading anyway). Will be cool to see what those involve.

As for feeling, you mean more of an emotional connection? I'd love to see that in fics. I haven't really read any that involve that sort of thing...would really love to find some!

Comment

Originally posted by CKO

i wanna know the general thought in these pixz... a certain pair looks guilty about something.

Oh yeah...def. think I can see that in the second pic!

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03
                          OH!!!! Perfect!!! *sigh*
                          *blushes* Thanks, glad you like!

Comment

Originally posted by CKO

I agree mostly in the 2nd pic they look like they feel guilty about something

Comment

Spoiler:
                              I hope everyone noticed at the end with Cam about to explain his plan to save them to Vala. And no one but her was interested in what he had to say. Knowing she would be the only one interested.
                              I reject your reality and substitute my own!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

fic challenge... using these three pixz.... i want to know what the general thought of Cam and Vala having matching grins...

must have

1. mentions of a kiss or kisses shared
                                2. Jackson seeing Cam and Vala out on a date to O'Malleys
                                3. Pool
                                4. a nite cap at his place, (drinks, a movie and perhaps more)
                                5. any rating is fine.. if R (M) or NC... have it behind a LJ cut so younger readers don't get offended if there is SMUT.
                                6. SMUT is optional
                                7. Have fun
                                8. What Landry thought when he saw the pair the next day at the briefing.
                                9. consider it an AU.
                                10. can be one shot or multi-chp.

ENJOY.... and let's hope that gets some of the ficcy writer's muses in gear

has already been posted to the LJ comm.... but figured i may as well post it up here as well.. cuz there maybesome fo ya who aren't members of the LJ comm... if ya arent ya should join.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X