Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
    Anyway... where would said thread go, in here with these... or down in off-topic or somewhere... I'm leary about starting threads...
    I don't blame you. I wanted to start an "anti" thread once, but was afraid of backlash... luckily I looked and someone else had started it. I'd guess that it would go in some more general area? Maybe off-topic...

Comment

Just wanted to say I love the idea of these two getting back together again- they have great chemistry, and I wish they weren't being kept so isolated from each other on SG1 (albeit this has
      Spoiler:
      lessened in season 10

Exciting news about Farscape- that would be cause for celebration, although who knows how that would work.....I say they start another scifi series and star BB and CB in it after SG1 ends...that would be fun!

Comment

Welcome to the thread, Lauradorable! I love your siggy

Yup, I agree with you. And it looks like we're in for some good Vala/Cam interaction this season, from what I've heard about Memento Mori and Bounty. It would be cool to see them go to the third series after SG-1 ends.

And yeah I'm excited about the Farscape news too. Let's hope something comes out of it!

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
          Welcome to the thread, Lauradorable! I love your siggy

Yup, I agree with you. And it looks like we're in for some good Vala/Cam interaction this season, from what I've heard about Memento Mori and Bounty. It would be cool to see them go to the third series after SG-1 ends.

And yeah I'm excited about the Farscape news too. Let's hope something comes out of it!
          Thanks for the welcome! (oh, and in regards to sig: HyperCaz is an amazing sig maker! )

And I'm excited about the aforementioned episodes as well (spoilers for Bounty)
          Spoiler:
          His taking Vala to a high school reunion sends off shipper warning bells in my head!
          Plus this week's episode has loads of potential!

Comment

No prob And I agree, very lovely siggy

Bounty spoilers:
            Spoiler:
            Oh yes, it lights up a huge neon sign for me too! I remember reading in Entertainment Weekly that BB and CB's characters would have some sparkage. And then in a TV Guide issue from a while back, they said "Mitchell takes Vala to his high school reunion, where they finally make sparks" or something very close to that. So.... hmmm!

Yeah, from what I've heard about this week's, it does have some potential as well! Definitely looking forward to it (and should give us some material to do sigs, icons, walls, etc.).

Comment

great idea... been lookin forward to this weeks eppy too... and bounty... *giggles*
              sigpic

Comment

Love your avi, CKO! It just sizzles

I can't wait either... I read the spoilers for this ep again on the Stargate Wiki page and that quote from Ben about that one scene....heh I am excited!

Comment

now that was a very lvoely scene too
                  Spoiler:
                  cam in the bed, handcuffed and pantsless... mmmmmmmm i so want to know what they did.. yea im gonna shut up... although i would assume that meant Cam in boxers yummy.

and thx
                  sigpic

Comment

You're welcome!

Oooh yeah that was such a great scene!! I'm sure we can leave that up to the imagination...though too bad that we have to

Spoiler:
                    Did you also notice the "let's go save our girl" line from him? And that he went after her on the motorcycle? Oh, and helped pin the SG patches on her jacket.

Comment

yes that was nice
                      sigpic

Comment

You're welcome!

Oooh yeah that was such a great scene!! I'm sure we can leave that up to the imagination...though too bad that we have to

Spoiler:
                        Did you also notice the "let's go save our girl" line from him? And that he went after her on the motorcycle? Oh, and helped pin the SG patches on her jacket.

I thought that scene was great

Comment

Originally posted by hutchi4
                          I thought that scene was great
                          Also, when Cam put the new tag on Vala's shoulder, his hand stayed just a little bit longer

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                            Also, when Cam put the new tag on Vala's shoulder, his hand stayed just a little bit longer
                            *grin* Yep I did notice that! Oh, and did you notice that he lingered a bit and was the one who suggested they all (?) have dinner or something at his place? Heehee

Comment

*grin* Yep I did notice that! Oh, and did you notice that he lingered a bit and was the one who suggested they all (?) have dinner or something at his place? Heehee
                              Yes i notice
                              and i also notice, when Vala check Cam's disks, her hand was a little bit longer than necessary on his chest ...lol

Caps, anyone?

Comment

yea it did... very nice, wonder if she peaked.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X