Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by esoap524
    I like the shots at the very end before they went up the gate ramp, everyone where they should be:

Sam with Jack (aww...)

Daniel and Teal'c

and...Cam and Vala...

Gotta agree to disagree on the Sam with Jack one (*ducks heavy and pointed objects*) ... I think I would have preferred just to see a wider shot of the four of them together - the original team (Jack, Sam, Daniel and Teal'c) - and then a shot of just Cam and Vala of course (THAT we can definitely agree on! )!

Comment

Originally posted by shester
      I called the cable company and apparently I wasn't the only on having trouble so they had it fixed by a quarter til.

Thanks for the thought.

Sybil
      Glad that it was fixed. And no prob.

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
        Indeed, she's looking right at him. More examples of Ben and Claudia chemistry.
        Oh yeah, that chemistry is great!! Especially in that second picture

Comment

oops

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
            I also loved it
            Claudia is so beautiful in here
            spoiler epi 200
            Spoiler:

Ah, some lovely pictures, valaCB!

As much as I don't think Stargate would do any pairing justice, I do love seeing Mitchell and Vala together. I'm also on the Cam/Sam bandwagon. Ben just looks good with anybody!

Comment

Think I remember discussing this with you on the Cam thread Chillin, I just can't keep up.

But your right, Ben is a great actor, same with Claudia... so however it works.
              Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

You don't take two actors from one show to another if they are sucks
                Anybody remembered if there is such a thing in the TV's history, taking two starts from one show to another?

(this one isn't mine)

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                  Think I remember discussing this with you on the Cam thread Chillin, I just can't keep up.

But your right, Ben is a great actor, same with Claudia... so however it works.
                  Well, now maybe they can move on to their THIRD series together!!! How about a nice detective couple, like Nick and Nora Charles [The Thin Man movies]?

Yeah, I like that idea.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                    You don't take two actors from one show to another if they are sucks
                    Anybody remembered if there is such a thing in the TV's history, taking two starts from one show to another?

(this one isn't mine)
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...laDanMitch.gif
                    Oh, this is the post that made me think of my detective idea.

And I love that little scene in your post!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
                      Well, now maybe they can move on to their THIRD series together!!! How about a nice detective couple, like Nick and Nora Charles [The Thin Man movies]?

Yeah, I like that idea.

I was talking about how great Ben and Claudia would be as Nick and Nora to a friend yesterday. Great minds think a like.

Sybil

Comment

I was talking about how great Ben and Claudia would be as Nick and Nora to a friend yesterday. Great minds think a like.

Sybil
                        So true! I agree with that - and the detective idea sounds pretty good, hee hee Wouldn't mind seeing that on the third series!

A while back I made an avatar/icon type thing:

And a larger pic (linking it since I think it might be a bit too large):

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...achemistry.jpg

Hope you like

Comment

So, maybe, that Vala and Cam "going fishing" scene in 200 was a sneaky way of telling us that the two of them, end up together, in the last episode (ala Sam and O'Neill).

Woudn't that be a hoot!

Comment

Originally posted by scifi woman
                            So, maybe, that Vala and Cam "going fishing" scene in 200 was a sneaky way of telling us that the two of them, end up together, in the last episode (ala Sam and O'Neill).

Woudn't that be a hoot!
                            Actually... that would be hilarious... I'd have my head back laughing... final episode... do something completely unpredicatable like that.

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost

Yeah, I like that idea.
                            Well... I'd love if they got to work together in another series, though I'd love a SciFi, (because I love SciFi) though I might watch just about anything if it had Ben and Claudia in it.

Course I was reading something the other day about Jim Henson productions kicking the Farscape can around again... wonder if they might be brought in to that...
                            Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                              So true! I agree with that - and the detective idea sounds pretty good, hee hee Wouldn't mind seeing that on the third series!

A while back I made an avatar/icon type thing:

And a larger pic (linking it since I think it might be a bit too large):

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...achemistry.jpg

Hope you like
                              I like a lot.

Sybil

Comment

Sybil
                                If they work together again, I am REALLY going to believe that Claudia has it in her contract that she can only work with Ben

I think she said that, tongue in cheek, during a convention or an interview or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X