Harry Potter Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go for it thor

Well, as of tomorrow morning (6am) I will be heading for Colorado...that means no GW until July 15, unless the hotel has computers that guests can use for cheap ...and in that case i may be on GW, but if not, i will see you all on the 15 or 16...depending on how much i am too busy drooling during the premieres

I will be looking forward to getting the HBP on the 16th when I get back...yippee!!!! 6 more days!!
    sigpic

Comment

oh wow 6 more days til book 6, i cant wait.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
        oh wow 6 more days til book 6, i cant wait.
        Me either.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
          re: the HP/SG1 ficcy.. i'll link it...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2352009/1/ its by Neuropsych (oh and do check out her Campers series it kicks some major butts and is a great AU series. (thats ongoin')
          so go read that ficcy.
          Read it all the other night. Got me to thinking, what if those that are wizards/witches have the ancient gene and they need just a little something else to become wizards/witches.

It was a good story.

Comment

It's my first time posting in this thread! Just thought I'd say I love the books and can't wait for the new one Only a few days left!

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
              I've just found a HP page cannot be found error- http://www.veritaserum.com/site/af2005/ its hilarious!
              Haha! That's great! I loved the "brainwashing" button And I'm quite scared after pressing the "back" button! I tried to give ya some green but I have to spread it around first

Comment

I've just found the dumbest HP flash animations lol! http://www.hpana.com/news.17771.html

And the 2nd one puts an end to the wands vs guns arguement

sigpic
                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

I don't care what anyone says - all the magic in the world isn't going to do you much good against a laser guided tactical nuclear weapon dropped on you from a very great height indeed.

"Hey, Voldemort! Where's yer Arva Dekarva curse now?"
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                  To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                  And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

And I agree with you, I think technology can beat magic too. It's a shame they dont look into it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                      And I agree with you, I think technology can beat magic too. It's a shame they dont look into it.
                      Yeah, maybe we could do it? That's what fanfic's for.

Changing the subject slightly: Women!! As long as I live I'll never understand them...
                      I pre-order a copy of HBP for my niece, and what does she do? She's off on her travels, visiting family in Ireland with her maternal Grandfather, and won't be back for a fortnight...
                      BAH! MINT SWEET WITH STRIPES!!
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

hey guys, i want to create counterstrike map from HP universe... Does anyone know where can i find some good photos of hogward?

Comment

Hey guys, there's this cool HP forum, called The Three Broomsticks. I think you should check it out. If you guys are interested, just join and put your referrer as "Phoenix Feather".

The Three Broomsticks

I AM SUPREME COMMANDER THOR

Comment

My head is exploding with anticipation! Less than two days to go!

Methinks we should set up a system to deal with spoilers, since people read the new books at different speeds. How about somethinkg like this:

CHAPTER 9
                            Spoiler:
                            I just read chapter nine, and you'll never guess what happened! Ron took the trio on a hot air baloon ride but dropped Crookshanks over the edge and Hermione slapped him and then Dobby appeared and did the hokey pokey.

Just remember to put the spoiler tags in first, and preview your posts before actually posting them. I don't know how I'd react if I read a huge spoiler. Probably not as extreme as this, though.

Comment

I brought a Move Magic Magazine collector's edition the other day. And the it is a Harry Potter edition!

Comment

It's out! It's finally out! I'm gunna try and get it this weekend, their selling it for £9 at Woolworths for only this weekend! I cant wait to get it!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X