This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV Series you'd like to see on DVD

With studios releasing old series like MacGyver, Buck Rogers and the like on DVD what other series would you like to be released.

I for one want Space: Above and Beyond released, I first saw it when I was about 12 for the explosions and space battles. Now I want a chance to look at it as an adult.

Also Earth 2, the concept for that series sounds interesting.

Now and Again - Eric Close and Dennis Haysbert

Dark Skies - once again interest has been piqued on the concept and again Eric Close.

Though my friend warns me that if they do get released I might not like the outdated effects or costumes, I'd at least like the chance to judge for myself. Plus I'd like to think that somethings can transend sfx or costumes.

I would like to see 'The Queen of Swords' and 'Witchblade'. Both series that were way too short.

Comment

Space: Above & Beyond, Cupid, Now & Again, Strange Luck, The Collector, Da Vinci's Inquest (S2 and beyond), Cold Squad (S2 and beyond), Brimstone, Misfits of Science (which probably looks incredibly stupid, now), probably more as I think about it.

Comment

Seven Days is one that I would like to see on DVD.

My other two are now coming out on DVD - but as far as I know there isn't any others I can think of that need to be released.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
          Seven Days is one that I would like to see on DVD.

My other two are now coming out on DVD - but as far as I know there isn't any others I can think of that need to be released.
          What were your other two?

Comment

I'd love to get "Gilmore Girls" and "Wonder Years". I know GG is available in R1 but I don't want it so bad that I'd buy another DVD player. No SciFi shows - sorry.
            No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
            (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Originally posted by sgeureka
              I'd love to get "Gilmore Girls" and "Wonder Years". I know GG is available in R1 but I don't want it so bad that I'd buy another DVD player. No SciFi shows - sorry.
              Philistine!

For starters I'd like the 60's Mission: Impossible, then Young Indy, The Mysterious Cities of Gold, the remaining five eps of Roughnecks: Starship Troopers Chronicles, The Adventures of Robinson Crusoe...

The list goes on, an on, and on...
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Seven Days, The Invisible Man...

And I think that's it.

All the other shows that I wanted out on DVD (Tru Calling, Wonderfalls, Dead Like Me) are out or are coming out on DVD so all I really have left are those two.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                  Seven Days, The Invisible Man...

And I think that's it.

All the other shows that I wanted out on DVD (Tru Calling, Wonderfalls, Dead Like Me) are out or are coming out on DVD so all I really have left are those two.
                  Oh almost forgot - The Phil Silvers Show AKA Sgt. Bilko, 60's Batman, The Green Hornet (all of it, not just selected episodes editied into movies), Whirlybirds, and Marine Boy.
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                  To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                  And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I would LOVE Profit and Sleepwalkers on DVD, but both shows only lasted about three eps. *grumble* Profit had an intensely creepy anti-hero and Sleepwalkers was a nifty show about experimenting with dreams and Abraham Benrubi was in it. I love that guy. Of course, Adrian Pasdar was in Profit and he was a lot yummier to look at, especially since I think he had a nekkid scene in every ep.

Comment

Profit... that sounds familiar somehow... it had connections to one of Joss Whedon's right hand men? Tim Minear or David Greenwalt?

The Invisible Man... another one I have to add to my list.

Comment

It was Greenwalt.

It was just a creepy, trippy series. Another "before its time" show that would probably have done better now than it did then. *sigh* Of course, NOW, they probably wouldn't have been able to get Pasdar, but still...

Comment

Gargoyles season 2
                          Swat Katz

yes there both cartoons but still...they owned...

Comment

Space: Above and Beyond

Star Trek Reborn

Comment

Garth Marenghi's Darkplace

Comment

Working...
                              X