PDA

View Full Version : What is thunking?

hotfudgesundae
April 29th, 2005, 01:34 PM
where I come from thunking means something not very nice... it obviously means something different here and I was wondering what it was. thank you.

wanda x

blingaway
April 29th, 2005, 01:40 PM
It refers to the sound one makes when one hits the floor in a faint after having viewed a particularly fine specimen of man- or womanhood. The thunk threads are rife with photos of these fine specimens, and the associated drooling and squeeing. :p Come see! :)

hotfudgesundae
April 29th, 2005, 01:43 PM
thank you for explaining that... personally I wouldn't thunk though... I'd rather squalooble

wanda x

sarge
April 29th, 2005, 03:11 PM
thank you for explaining that... personally I wouldn't thunk though... I'd rather squalooble

wanda x
is squalooble a rather obscure Red Dwarf refference??

Madeleine
April 29th, 2005, 11:07 PM
Squalooble? Sounds like it should be a small town in the wilds of Canada.

the Fifth Race
April 30th, 2005, 02:24 AM
It refers to the sound one makes when one hits the floor in a faint after having viewed a particularly fine specimen of man- or womanhood. The thunk threads are rife with photos of these fine specimens, and the associated drooling and squeeing. :p Come see! :)

LOLOL...this is why you will never see a reply on a thunking thread from me...more like they would faint if they saw my sexy self come walking in the room :D :p ;)

We used to call thunking that thing you did when you were a kid, where you you would use your thumb to hold down your middle or index finger, then thwack a friend or schoolmate in the head with it...ie...thunking :rolleyes: