Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be nice to see some tech specs on the baby.

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est - "A sword is never a killer, it's a tool in the killer's hands"
    - Lucius Annaeus Seneca (4BC-65AD)

Why it's a "magazine" and not a "clip".

Comment

They will probably come out when it is actually in the show, tptb will make one.

Owen Macri

Comment

Let's hope they did their naval combat research. LOL.

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est - "A sword is never a killer, it's a tool in the killer's hands"

Comment

lol. they've probably checked EVERYTHING out.

Owen Macri

Comment

Hey I was just thinking? What do you think the designation of the Daedalus wil be, X-304? If they have mentioned this in the back half of SG-1 Season 8, I appoligize, a have not seen any episodes after "Gemini."

Owen Macri

Comment

Well, as for differences between the Prometheus and Daedalus, I have it on record from Martin, that Daedalus will be bigger, and as we all guessed looking at the schematic from Moebius Pt. 1, will have a distinctly different outline....as for redesignation...I'm voting for Battle Cruiser-304
              sigpic
              Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
              "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
                Will there be any differences between the two?....

Was this talked about at any point during SGA and or SG this last season....

Is it because of the Asgards engine technology that we can now reach Atlantis from Earth.
                The two ships will be almost entirely different. The opening of Moebius was filmed before the Daedalus' configuration was locked down - or even sketched, probably. GateWorld saw the art work and some of the pre-vis stuff and she is absolutely incredible. Sleek as all get-out.

Comment

Originally posted by David
                  The two ships will be almost entirely different. The opening of Moebius was filmed before the Daedalus' configuration was locked down - or even sketched, probably. GateWorld saw the art work and some of the pre-vis stuff and she is absolutely incredible. Sleek as all get-out.
                  Oooohhh...you wouldn't happen to be able to post a sketch from memory..or get in touch with the producers for some of that artwork to post here???
                  sigpic

Comment

Not unless I want to be selling ice cream out of a sidewalk vender by tomorrow morning!

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
                      Well, as for differences between the Prometheus and Daedalus, I have it on record from Martin, that Daedalus will be bigger, and as we all guessed looking at the schematic from Moebius Pt. 1, will have a distinctly different outline....as for redesignation...I'm voting for Battle Cruiser-304
                      Well it looks very similar to the Prometheus, and you can see the hangar deck and launch bay.

Comment

Originally posted by Panther
                        Well it looks very similar to the Prometheus, and you can see the hangar deck and launch bay.
                        Ahhh...but according to david they changed the configuration for the final design
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by David
                          Not unless I want to be selling ice cream out of a sidewalk vender by tomorrow morning!
                          Welllllll..I hear that does come with excellent benefits
                          sigpic

Comment

Hopefully then this time we'll have an argument which class of crusing ships it is! Muahahhahaha! Here cometh high blood pressure levels!

Comment

Originally posted by Panther
                              Hopefully then this time we'll have an argument which class of crusing ships it is! Muahahhahaha! Here cometh high blood pressure levels!
                              *Beats Panther into into submission with butt end of staff weapon*

There. Argument ended...its a battlecruising ship .....and hey, my blood pressure's actually a little lower than it was to begin with
                              sigpic

Comment

Who knows? It could be anything from a light cruiser to a battleship! Or if they decided to go the otherway, a fully fledged carrier!

Too bad I was wearing a jump helmet when you hit me with that staff weapon.

Speaking of the Daedalus, they better have some turrets on there. There's a reason we use them today.

Comment

Working...
                                X