X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another angle

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Great, I bought the TV Zone Special today. Really expensive in Austria but worth it for the great pictures of Claudia. Including a full page A4 one of THAT promo shot.

BTW, the caption reads (highlight to read): the false goddess of 'The Powers That Be'

A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
        Great, I bought the TV Zone Special today. Really expensive in Austria but worth it for the great pictures of Claudia. Including a full page A4 one of THAT promo shot.

BTW, the caption reads (highlight to read): the false goddess of 'The Powers That Be'

A.
        Can you scan it? PLS...

Comment

Yup, I'll try. Plus all the tidbits concerning Claudia.

A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

A.
            I've order this TV Zone Special from visimag.com, but it's gonna be here not earlier than 2-3 weeks, their "allow 28 days for delivery" is so frelling annoying...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yup, I'll try. Plus all the tidbits concerning Claudia.

A.
                    Thanx. but i'll buy it as Kalliope did.
                    How do you know guys about the TV Zone stuf???
                    Last edited by valaCB; 19 July 2005, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                      Thanx. but i'll buy it as Kalliope did.
                      How do you know guys about the TV Zone stuf???
                      I'm not sure I understand a question correctly... As far as I remember someone at Kansas posted the info and the link to visimag's website. I visit their website quite often just to check what's new in TV Zone, Cult Times or Starburst.

Comment

Comment

I hope we learn more about Vala's past. I've got a back story sketched out in my head and would like to know if it's close to what I'm thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                            I'm not sure I understand a question correctly... As far as I remember someone at Kansas posted the info and the link to visimag's website. I visit their website quite often just to check what's new in TV Zone, Cult Times or Starburst.
                            yes, that's what i ask. thank you for your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                              I hope we learn more about Vala's past. I've got a back story sketched out in my head and would like to know if it's close to what I'm thinking.
                              I have just seen the episode and i now love Vala even more! she is so funny and i love her scene with Daniel/teal'c/Michelle/General Hank Landry /others . I really want to learn more about her, maybe we'll in the 5 next epis

Comment

Shank's interview (thanx Tucker Case) ABOUT he talk about Claudia/Vala

Shanks hopes viewers will appreciate Daniel and Vala's energy. “Call it chemistry or call it what you will,” Shanks says, “when we worked together we found quickly an ease and a patter of which to go about our business that makes things that might otherwise be a bit more plodding move a little bit quicker and have a little bit more fun because Claudia and I have so much fun working together.” He hopes that fun translates to the screen.
                                Well...it's really looks like Daniel and Vala have fun, we are translates it to the screen

there'r more about Vala in the link.

Comment

Working...
                                X