Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you seen Avalon pt. 1 yet?
    Unfortunately not. I'll have to rely on screencaps and transcripts for a couple of months. But that's ok. Time and patience as Blue used to say.

A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

The question is whether Claudia is interested in another full time job on a TV series after over 4 years on "Farscape". She has another projects (independent big screen movies) on the plate, but said in the interview for Chicago Tribune that "the window is open for Vala", so if we're going to shout loud enough that we want more Vala, TPTB definitely will invite her again, especially that it's obvious that the majority of the audience love her character I've already seen "Avalon" 4 times since yesterday
      It would be great if she came back for more. Though, a bigger movie would be great for her. Not so much for getting a higher profile, but because of the possibilities when you're involved as a producer. Getting it all together (financing, story, actors,..) is definitely a difficult task, but I'm sure that's even more reason for her to pursue this task.

A.

Comment

Ok, I've used 'great' and 'task' twice in sentences next to one another. Minus 8 points. Back to kindergarten, please.

A.

Comment

I havent seen the epi yet. how was Claudia? and is Vala really funny as people say?

Comment

Last edited by valaCB; 18 July 2005, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Last edited by valaCB; 18 July 2005, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                I havent seen the epi yet. how was Claudia? and is Vala really funny as people say?
                Claudia is more than brilliant! And Vala is really, really funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                  Claudia is more than brilliant! And Vala is really, really funny.
                  OK, thanx! i really want to see it but i STILL have problem with my computer .
                  i wonder what\ll come next after SG!?

Comment

OK, thanx! i really want to see it but i STILL have problem with my computer .
                    After my previous computer experienced a "little short-circuit", I was computerless for over 2 years...

i wonder what\ll come next after SG!?
                    We'll see

Comment

After my previous computer experienced a "little short-circuit",
                      that's exactly what i have ...

We'll see
                      lets guess (except NIL or ONE of course )

I really want to see her playing as a deep and sensitive character but not as Aeryn was something else...
                      and i want to see her with John Malkovich or Eric Stoltz

Comment

that's exactly what i have ...
                        what parts of your computer survived it? I lost MB, CPU, memory, modem. HDD and DVD-drive survived only, and monitor.

lets guess (except NIL or ONE of course )

I really want to see her playing as a deep and sensitive character but not as Aeryn was something else...
                        and i want to see her with John Malkovich or Eric Stoltz
                        I'd love to see Claudia in a film with Johnny Depp.

Comment

what parts of your computer survived it? I lost MB, CPU, memory, modem. HDD and DVD-drive survived only, and monitor.
                          my MB. but he put another one and still...doesnt work ho well... eventually he will fix it

I'd love to see Claudia in a film with Johnny Depp.
                          I will never say no for Claudia and JD LOVE HIM! i can stare at him all day..lol

well, have to sleep now. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                          night

Comment

Using a spoiler tag.

Spoiler:
                            Didn't you love the entrance Vala made? Then the "Where's My Daniel?" comment. So perfect.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                              Using a spoiler tag.

Spoiler:
                              Didn't you love the entrance Vala made? Then the "Where's My Daniel?" comment. So perfect.

Lisa Michelle
                              cant realy yet. havent seen the epi yet

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                                Using a spoiler tag.

Spoiler:

Lisa Michelle
                                Yup

Comment

Working...
                                X