Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
    I actually do, but somehow that slipped under my radar.

Now where do those great screencaps come from? Thanks so much for posting, Kalliope.

A.
    This Claud & Cookie Monster pic was hidden in Group Hug thread last year, probably it's still there

These GREAT screencaps come from yesterday's "SciFi Inside: SciFi Friday" special, Blueaeryn posted them at Kansas this morning, and the last one I've found here, in Ben's thread.

Comment

Will check that thread.

OT:

Impressions of 'War of the Worlds':
      Tom Cruise is Tom Cruise is Tom Cruise.
      A teeny weeny bit rubbish.
      Loved Miranda Otto, though. Even though she was only in two scenes.

On the other hand, the depiction of the destruction caused by the aliens was so convincing, that again I can't fathom why anyone would want to start a war/ terrorism -and Austria has quite a history with starting wars- ias long as there's the slightest possibility to solve the 'problem' otherwise. Or how people manage to cope in a war zone. I have the uttermost respect for them for just somehow going on with their lives.

Love & Peace (without the slightest trace of irony)

A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

In general: is WotW worth spending 20 PLN (about 5,8 USD today) for a ticket? Tom Cruise isn't my favourite actor, although I can't say I don't like him. I like him.

Comment

11 minutes (31 MB) of Claudia and Ben from yesterday's Special: HERE , smaller versions: BEN and CLAUDIA

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

page 2 'gasp'

banner by E.K.R
                  If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                  "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                    In general: is WotW worth spending 20 PLN (about 5,8 USD today) for a ticket? Tom Cruise isn't my favourite actor, although I can't say I don't like him. I like him.
                    Yeah, I'd say so. All the actors are really good, foremost the little girl. And the production is just impressive on the big screen. You might not remember it for long, but you'll have an entertaining evening. I certainly didn't regret it.

A.

PS: Now the aliens themselves (highlight if you want to read it) are looking really rubbish. Like the Alien but with big E.T. eyes. And that just makes them look cute instead of dangerous -which they obviously are.

Comment

Do, do .. do the funky gibbon !

Comment

Follow the links I posted earlier, so you'll see Chris holding Claudia so she can throw a ball into the basket

Comment

11 minutes (31 MB) of Claudia and Ben from yesterday's Special: HERE , smaller versions: BEN and CLAUDIA
                          Ah, bugger. I don't have ZIP.
                          And I definitely won't download it cause that's when the problems with my old PC started. And I did that to open a file for university, after all !

A.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                            Ah, bugger. I don't have ZIP.
                            And I definitely won't download it cause that's when the problems with my old PC started. And I did that to open a file for university, after all !

A.
                            PM blueaeryn at Kansas or Terra Firma, she is sending DVDs to everybody who wants to see the special

Comment

Thanks very much for the info.

A.

Comment

No probs. She's just informed me that my copy is free and flying

Comment

Working...
                                X