No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you notice that in some Comic Con pics Claud's clothes (what's she wearing, btw?) looks green and in another blue?
    Last edited by Kalliope; 11 July 2005, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Yeah, strange.

Claudia & Cookie Monster: Now that might be one of the cutest photos I've ever seen of an adult. and it's new too me, too!

A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
        Yeah, strange.

Claudia & Cookie Monster: Now that might be one of the cutest photos I've ever seen of an adult. and it's new too me, too!
        A.
        Are you reading Frell Me Dead board? This Claud & Cookie Monster pic comes from there

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Kansas will be shutting it's doors soon... , but Terra Firma is going to be as nice and cosy as Kansas used to be for us for such a long time... see you there soon!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Are you reading Frell Me Dead board? This Claud & Cookie Monster pic comes from there
                              I actually do, but somehow that slipped under my radar.

Now where do those great screencaps come from? Thanks so much for posting, Kalliope.

A.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                                Oooh, that one's great. Seems Vala is also causing havoc on plain old earth.

A.

Am soon off to watch 'War of the Worlds'. In english. That will be fun. I hope.

Comment

Working...
                                X