Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
    Uh, hi!

The transcript is completed and ready at Kansas.
    I tried to post it in the Vala/ Daniel ship thread, too. But size is a huge problem. I'd have to do about ten posts because the word count is very limited. And to be honest, at the moment I don't want to do that.

Would you be o.k. if I simply posted the link to Kansas? Maybe you've got a better solution.

A.
    Link is fine
    C U later guys...

Comment

Uh, hi!

I tried to post it in the Vala/ Daniel ship thread, too. But size is a huge problem. I'd have to do about ten posts because the word count is very limited. And to be honest, at the moment I don't want to do that.

Would you be o.k. if I simply posted the link to Kansas? Maybe you've got a better solution.

A.
      The link is the best solution and I think you should also post it in Season 8 Thread and General Discussion Thread. This way more people will read it

Comment

Again, great job with PU transcript! One thing, when they're talking about another actress from PU, she's Ellie, not Ally. Ellie Harvey, the actress who plays Dr Novak. Glad to know btw, that she will be on Atlantis.

Comment

Uh, hi!

A.
          That was FANTABULOUS!!! You are an ANGEL for transcribing this for us!!! Your poor wittle fingers. I hope you get to rest them this weekend.

The was a great commentary! She is very humble. Probably, from her upbringing & the classic Aussie avoidance of becoming the "Tall Poppy". I'm so glad she loves what she does & is allowed to have fun with it. But the poor jirl - talking about being "jet-lagged". (Sounds familiar. Common w/we night shifters.) And having to recite all that dialogue w/only 3 arns sleep. What a tough little soldier.

As a newbie to the SG-1 fandom (watched all 8 seasons over the past 4 months), it was nice to hear she so highly respects her colleagues on this show, too.

Thank you, again, Alex22.
          CBOOL #73 1/2 -don't forget the 1/2
          Keeper of the Aeryn Sun Wardrobe Collection: "May you be blessed with a joyous life"-chickwithgun (CB) to skchwojko 20 Apr 2004
          http://skchwojko.livejournal.com/
          http://www.myspace.com/skchwojko

Comment

"The window isn't closed on Vala. That's for sure. It really depends on if I'm available, and they can get what they want [storywise]. It's a nice position to be in, to be in love with a character you've played, who may live on again, who you want to go back to. I'll leave you with the image of the australian coat of arm, which has the kangaroo and emu on either side, two animals that are incapable of walking backwards. I as an actor am incapable of going backwards. It's been an interesting challenge first on "PK Wars" [to go back to Aeryn], it's nice to know Vala could [come back as well.]"

I really hope we'll see Vala again at the end of season 9 or later

The whole interview (and interviews with Ben, David Hewlett and Gary Jones) is here: http://forums.scaperoute.com/kansas/...?topic=27604.0

Comment

Comment

Comment

The link is the best solution and I think you should also post it in Season 8 Thread and General Discussion Thread. This way more people will read it
                  Done and done.

One thing, when they're talking about another actress from PU, she's Ellie, not Ally. Ellie Harvey, the actress who plays Dr Novak. Glad to know btw, that she will be on Atlantis.
                  Right. I've checked the DVD cover and it's indeed Ellie Harvie. Thanks for pointing that out.

A.
                  VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Thank god you posted the link to the new interview, Kalliope. I've just been checking the spoilers for the ep 'Beach Head' and read this!!

"Unable to convince Gerak of the dangers of his plan and unsure of his next move, the team squabbles over a course of action. In the midst of the chaos, a level-headed Vala (Claudia Black) hatches an uncharacteristically selfless plan that will destroy the field without the use of weapons -- but she may have to sacrifice her own life in order to carry it out."

A.

Comment

Thank god you posted the link to the new interview, Kalliope. I've just been checking the spoilers for the ep 'Beach Head' and read this!!

"Unable to convince Gerak of the dangers of his plan and unsure of his next move, the team squabbles over a course of action. In the midst of the chaos, a level-headed Vala (Claudia Black) hatches an uncharacteristically selfless plan that will destroy the field without the use of weapons -- but she may have to sacrifice her own life in order to carry it out."

A.
                      I read it too yesterday and it also made me but after reading the last paragraph of Claud's interview today I think there's hope, of course IF Claudia is available, that Vala is going to find a way to survive it

Comment

IF Claudia is available
                        *crosses fingers and concentrates very hard on sending subliminal telepathic messages to all persons involved*

On the other hand, I'm happy as long as Claudia's working and I can see it. I wouldn't watch anything she's in, but fortunately Claudia doesn't just choose anything.

A.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                                *shudder*

A.

Comment