• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'nother one.

A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Ok, honestly. What did Aeryn see in John ?

A.

Comment

excellent pic with the dentics lmao

banner by E.K.R
        If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
        "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
          Episode 13 of Season 7. I really liked that one. A great character piece for AT. And I like Carter. I've heard though that it wasn't that apreciated by a lot of Gaters.
          I'm not good at remembering SG-1 episode titles, Prometheus Unbound is the only exception at the moment, and of course I'm going to remember titles of the first six eps of season 9. Yup, I liked that ep, too, great job by Amanda.
          I don't know about you but Gaters seem very strange to me, especially when they're disussing now Vala's clothes in Season 9. What the frell is wrong with these people?

Comment

I don't know about you but Gaters seem very strange to me, especially when they're disussing now Vala's clothes in Season 9. What the frell is wrong with these people?
            Good question.
            Are her costumes sexy ? Yes! But CB was sexy as Aeryn in her S1 flight uniform.
            Are Vala's costumes overtly sexy ? To draw in young male audiences ? IMHO, no. If you want that kind of sexy you'd tune in to Baywatch or whatever the equivalent show is today. SG 1 sci-fi is still too brainy for that kind of audience.

A.

Comment

As Claudia said, Vala dares to be naughty, so she also wears what SHE wants, not what the others would like her to wear. When I see comments of a kind that her clothes are not "modest" it really makes me sick... And these comments are based on "The ties that binds" pics, these with Farscape looking gun

Comment

Episode 13 of Season 7. I really liked that one. A great character piece for AT. And I like Carter. I've heard though that it wasn't that apreciated by a lot of Gaters.

A.
                I think the Gater dont like epis with emotion before this epi Carter was for me boring charcter. not any more!

and ValaMalduran thanx for posting more Aeryn with gun's pics

Comment

Ok, honestly. What did Aeryn see in John ?

A.
                  LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                    What do you care what they said? i mean i can understand them. they dont know Vala and they afraid form Ben and Claudia new coming so they cry alittle for the clothes and stuf. We need to be patient with tham. after season 9 will air, we all can talk about everything.

Comment

Well, I don't really care, but sometimes it bothers me a little.

Early FS cast photo:

A.

Comment

Early FS cast photo:
                        plus Mr. Henson

A.

Comment

A.

Comment

Early FS cast photo:

A.
                            I've never seen this one, where did you find it?

Comment

Early FS cast photo:

A.
                              I've never seen this pics before

They don't bothers me. i want to see Claudia epis and maybe after Claud's epis and...i dont care. SG1 without Jack is not SG1 (i love you Ben!!! ) what im tring to say we all need wait and see

Comment

A.
                                Claudia is soooo cool and beautiful here

Comment

Working...
                                X