Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John_Sheppard
    Ive seen this thread for a while now,sitting there eating away at me, so I thought Id check it out.

So who is she exactally?I saw her in the StarGate mag a while ago and know shes gonna be working closely with Daniel on stuff in the new Sg-1's ... but I mean is she an alien or what??

She seems farely important, yet I havent heard much about her, annoys me,lol
    Seeing as how you are surfing Atlantis then Vala was a character who appeared in the Season 8 Episode Prometheus Unbound where she and Daniel...see daniel and Vala shipping thread so thats why she is in Stargate Seaosn 9 also Amanda Tappping is only in 15 episodes missing the first 5 meaning they needed some femine charm in amongst the guys MS BB CJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
      I did it last night, but if you have any other ideas for "maybe, because/but...." do it, too
      OK, i'll do it

Comment

Originally posted by John_Sheppard
        Ive seen this thread for a while now,sitting there eating away at me, so I thought Id check it out.

So who is she exactally?I saw her in the StarGate mag a while ago and know shes gonna be working closely with Daniel on stuff in the new Sg-1's ... but I mean is she an alien or what??

She seems farely important, yet I havent heard much about her, annoys me,lol
        Wellcome John_Sheppard and S.G.C's answer is swell

Comment

Comment

Comment

S.G.C. wrote:
              Seeing as how you are surfing Atlantis then Vala was a character who appeared in the Season 8 Episode Prometheus Unbound where she and Daniel...see daniel and Vala shipping thread so thats why she is in Stargate Seaosn 9 also Amanda Tappping is only in 15 episodes missing the first 5 meaning they needed some femine charm in amongst the guys MS BB CJ.
              Very well put.

DVD 40 should have come out today, but I was so busy at university that I didn't even have time to check the store.

Hm, it seems CB and MS have already done so many interviews they can do it in their sleep.

A.
              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

More pics. SPOILER season 9

Comment

http://www.claudiablack.de/ is update
                  Last edited by valaCB; 22 June 2005, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Don't panic, we SEE Vala indeed, but it's not her

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                      Don't panic, we SEE Vala indeed, but it's not her
                      You'r guessing or you just spoiler me...

Comment

There is a quite detailed description of this episode, I can't find it now...

Comment

In another pic this specific character is called Sallis ( I'm sure that's her cause it says "Sallis's charred corpse" ).

God, if there's one thing I can't stomach it's burn victims.

SG1 DVD 40 has been postponed a week. Thank you very, very much. Eugh!

A.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                            God, if there's one thing I can't stomach it's burn victims.
                            Especially when victims are completely innocent or too wise for their times (Giordano Bruno).

SG1 DVD 40 has been postponed a week. Thank you very, very much. Eugh!

A.
                            A week is not a long time we had to wait for "Farscape: Peacekeeper Wars" about 2 years!

Comment

A week is not a long time we had to wait for "Farscape: Peacekeeper Wars" about 2 years!
                              You're right. And I'm really busy at university right now anyway, so I shouldn't let myself get distracted. ( Hey, where's my damn Claudia DVD!?! ).

But I'm really excited now because I've just found out that the FS S3 box will be released August 31.
                              ------------------------------------------------------------

Especially when victims are completely innocent or too wise for their times (Giordano Bruno).
                              Too often, too many and not that long ago.

A.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                                But I'm really excited now because I've just found out that the FS S3 box will be released August 31.

A.
                                Great! Season 3 is definitely my favourite one, although it's going to give you a huuuuuge headache sometimes

It's a pity you don't have a credit card, Region 1 Starburst Edition of Farscape is really great with TONS of wonderful episode commentaries, especially by Claudia and Ben. I love listening to them

Comment

Working...
                                X