X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

I don't think you're going to find anything on Claudia's "NiL" or "One", 'cause TS FILMS guys weren't going to show (screen) anything in Cannes, they just took the scripts to shop them around.
          I know, but sometimes you find articles about films soon to be released or in development. Albeit, my search had absolutely no result - at least not on that topic.
          Now Cannes 2005 + Claudia SCHIFFER, that's a completely different matter. Hands down, 9 out of 10 times you try to google CB you end up with CS, or Dr. Claudia Black. She can tell you a lot about kids and addiction, you know.

I'm not even considering to google 'Naked in London'. There are some areas of the internet I'd like to stay blissfully unaware of. I've got the official website address, that's all I need.

Very nice pics from VM, btw.
          The scene between Chi + Aeryn shows that her PK arrogance is still lurking relatively close to the surface.

Chi: "Yeah, well, I like D'Argo." Aeryn deserved that, really.

A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

some time later, when amnexus fluid freezes all around Chi:

"CHIANA: I didn't do anything, it - it just froze up all around me. Get me out of here?

AERYN: When did I become your servant?

CHIANA: Don't frell around. Just - just get me out of here, okay?

AERYN: What's the hurry, Chiana? You're not allergic to Moya's amnexus fluids, are you?

CHIANA: Oh yeah, very funny Aeryn. Look, can you please just do something? Zhaan. Finally, someone who's a little more useful."

Comment

Enter Zhaan: "What did she do?" LOL

Chiana really doesn't seem to have the best reputation.

A.
              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

ammm...

Comment

Comment

Medium shot of Moya's belly, then to Aeryn sitting on John's shoulder with a tool in her hand)

CRICHTON AND AERYN: Ahh!!!

AERYN: What is the matter with you? I'm the one who just got shocked.

CRICHTON: Yeah well, you notice we're in contact down here. Man, I got that one through my ears.

AERYN: Can you hold still?

CRICHTON: Yeah, you know, I could get you something to stand on.

AERYN: Listen, I'm almost finished.

CRICHTON: So, what is it?

AERYN: Some kind of Peacekeeper comms enhancer. Incomplete installation though. Moya must have been called into service as prison transport before it was finished.

Comment

Comment

Comment

haha...thanx Kalliope

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X