X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Claudia and Aeryn

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
      Frell, I SOOO want to hear Claudia playing her guitar and singing...
      maybe she will do something about that...ammm...maybe some mini-performance or something .(i can wish, can i? )
      i know many fans will come

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
        maybe she will do something about that...ammm...maybe some mini-performance or something .(i can wish, can i? )
        i know many fans will come
        That would be great, but I doubt it unless she's going to play a singer in a movie...

Comment

The lady in red

I can see Ben

Comment

Fantastic pic.
            do you have more Red pic? LOVE THEM!

Comment

unless she's going to play a singer in a movie...
              A message for Claudia -
              We, yours fans want you to play in a musical movie. that's it. thank you
              LOL

Last edited by valaCB; 23 May 2005, 12:38 PM.

Comment

*faints at the sight of all the pics* I thought that this forum was supposed to be rated "PG"

Comment

Very impressive.

Thanks for all the pics.

By the way, what did Claudia sing?

Comment

Originally posted by Margaret
                    Very impressive.

Thanks for all the pics.

By the way, what did Claudia sing?
                    http://www.snurcher.com/conventions/...ay_2.shtml#2.2

scroll down a little bit to Claudia. Every time I read this transcript I wonder why the frell I live on the wrong side of the pond.

Comment

Thanks. That was great.

Good for her, and good for you!

Comment

I wasn't there, unfortunately
                        But we know from some sources that this singing performance was a "liitle" too much for Claudia emotionally, as she burst into tears backstage just after it. She also talked about it in one of her interviews, I need to find it... meybe tomorrow. And she didn't want to repeat it the next year.

Comment

http://www.snurcher.com/conventions/...ay_2.shtml#2.2

scroll down a little bit to Claudia. Every time I read this transcript I wonder why the frell I live on the wrong side of the pond.
                          I never read it myself. thanx

Comment

I never did a Yoga course although i did a breathing kind of thing and i do think that we don't know how to breath and it's so importent to our body and soul .

From Sunrchers' Guide

There I was trying to do Graffiti, and I got pretty good at it. Big event in my life in October!

I have all these photos eating lumps of candy in my mouth ... talk amongst yourselves for a second. [reaches for bottle of water] Now it's all stuck in my molars...

I've been putting myself through absolute hhh-ell this year, doing "hot yoga". They're really tough in LA - I've done it a couple of times in LA. The theory is that you get better benefit if you do it in heat. It's designed for people who don't really do yoga, so it's ostensibly really simple poses ... [pause] Hmm. These people are watching you turning red, and they're saying "Breathe only through your nose, it'll be easier on your heart." If you eat less than four hours before, it's a serious pain because it repeats on you.

The teachers have to learn to talk you. They have to talk for 90 minutes, without repeating themselves, and they talk you through the practice. I'll work myself into a state thinking about it, making up excuses not to do it. It's amazing what the mind will do to you.

The challenge of the heat is really good, both as an exercise and a metaphor for my life. So this is the experience that I've had this year, I've been having a good long talk with my mind, getting it to chill out. The hotel I'm staying in has a class, and I was sitting quietly and preparing. The teacher came up to me and said "Are you meditating?" "No, I'm just sitting quietly."

Finally this year I've learned to meditate and I thoroughly recommend it, even if it's only for two seconds. Vikram is meditating with your eyes open (except for the dead body pose). They tell you to look right above your nose when you close your eyes, focus on this spot on your forehead between your eyes. The teacher says "Whatever thoughts you have, acknowledge them, and let them on through." It makes you feel crosseyed!

Comment

Claudia -
                              God, it's hard for me to keep secrets!!!
                              lol like her honesty!

Ah, THE SIMPSONS ... my boyfriend watches far too much of it. Even the repeats. The only chance I'll have of ever getting the remote in my hand is when it's cancelled forever. He gives me this look: "It's a one in a million chance that THE SIMPSONS is on, and I've got to catch every nuance."
                              I think that RDA is obsess with the Simpsoms too. I know that in SG1 there'r lots of Simpsons remarks

Comment

If you don't know already, Creation is releasing DVD with Claudia/Ben show from last year's "Farscape" convention in Burbank. Here's the link - http://www.creationent.com/farscape/index.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X