• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Just wanted to say:

Congrats Claudia on your Best Actress Saturn Award

Also Congrats to Ben (Best Actor) and Henson/Farscape Team (Best TV Presentation)

Congrats to Amanda Tapping (Best Support Actress) and Stargate (Syndicated Show)

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
          Just wanted to say:

Congrats Claudia on your Best Actress Saturn Award

Also Congrats to Ben (Best Actor) and Henson/Farscape Team (Best TV Presentation)

Congrats to Amanda Tapping (Best Support Actress) and Stargate (Syndicated Show)
          WOW!!! great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          I hope she will win next year at SG1 as Vala

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I suppose you know already that Claudia won Saturn Award for THE BEST TV ACTRESS for FS: PKW miniseries? I'm SOOOO happy for her!

BTW, Ben also won Saturn for THE BEST TV ACTOR. Gaters must be angry that RDA lost AGAIN (for the second time to Ben )

And the THIRD Saturn they won collectively as a FS: PKW TEAM for THE BEST TV PRESENTATION!

Comment

As for SG-1 DVD. I've ordered my copy from Sendit.com - http://www.sendit.com/video/item/7000000098954

They're really fast, shipped on Thursday last week and I got it on Monday

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                        As for SG-1 DVD. I've ordered my copy from Sendit.com - http://www.sendit.com/video/item/7000000098954

They're really fast, shipped on Thursday last week and I got it on Monday
                        Thank you, thank you, thank you!
                        Last edited by valaCB; 04 May 2005, 03:13 AM.

Comment

double post

Comment

Just posted this one in the Ben thread... Don't they look fantastic?

Comment

As always...

Comment

And now, for something completeyl different....to lighten the mood due to yesterday's rather long down time......

On fighting:
                                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Working...
                                X