This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scariest sci-fi Villans ever!

Ok list your worst (meaning scariest all time villans) from any sci-fi TV programs you have watched over the years from #1 being the scariest to how ever many you can list.......Here's mine...

1) Scarrans: 'Farscape' brutal, scary looking and almost impossible to kill

2) Wraiths: 'SGA' hard to kill and whats scarier than life sucking vampire like monsters

3) Borg: 'Star Trek' those scenes of people waiting to, and getting assimilated gave me nitemares.

4) MgGogs: 'Andromeda' ugly heartless creatures that lay there egg's in you while you are still alive. I also had nitemares about these things!

5) Shadows 'Babylon 5' the whole concept of these is spooky

6) Dominion Soldiers: 'DS9' heartless, brutal, warrior like abilities.

7) Goa'uld: 'SG1' worms in your head, I need'nt say more!

8) Romulans: 'Star Trek' hatred for humans and the strength of 5+ men

9) Replicators: anything spider like (whether machine or not) creeps me out.

Honorable mention for the Klingons and Terminators. I left out movie villans from the list because I want people to rank villans from sci-fi TV shows. Thanx
    Last edited by the Fifth Race; 22 April 2005, 06:40 AM.
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

The Shadows from Babylon 5. . .even their ships gave me the whillys. *shudder*

The "Zanti Misfits" from one episode of the OLD Outer Limits. Hate bugs ever since that. Worth watching, even with the oldie moldie effects.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

The Shadows of course. I believe we had a thread like this 6 months ago or something like that

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
        Ok list your worst (meaning scariest all time villans) from any sci-fi TV programs you have watched over the years from #1 being the scariest to how ever many you can list.......Here's mine...

1) Scarrans: 'Farscape' brutal, scary looking and almost impossible to kill

2) Wraiths: 'SGA' hard to kill and whats scarier than life sucking vampire like monsters

3) Borg: 'Star Trek' those scenes of people waiting to, and getting assimilated gave me nitemares.

4) McGogs: 'Andromeda' ugly heartless creatures that lay there egg's in you while you are still alive. I also had nitemares about these things!

5) Dominion Soldiers: 'DS9' heartless, brutal, warrior like abilities.

6) Goa'uld: 'SG1' worms in your head, I need'nt say more!

7) Romulans: 'Star Trek' hatred for humans and the strength of 5+ men

8) Replicators: anything spider like (whether machine or not) creeps me out.

Honorable mention for the Klingons and Terminators. I left out movie villans from the list because I want people to rank villans from sci-fi TV shows. Thanx
        1. Anubis, of course
        2. Emperor from Star Wars
        3. Darth Vader/Darth Maul
        4. Shadows
        5. Borg Queen
        6. Wraith

The Romulans are not 5+ stronger than humans; they are, in fact, not even as strong as Vulcans, and Vulcans aren't 5+ stronger than humans.

Comment

Those inbred people on the X-files episode titled "Home"
          I'm never going to the deep southern US again!
          I wanna eat pie - Urgo
          Who doesn't? - O'Neilll
          Without the Queen, Canadians are just....Americans - Scott Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
            1. Anubis, of course
            2. Emperor from Star Wars
            3. Darth Vader/Darth Maul
            4. Shadows
            5. Borg Queen
            6. Wraith

The Romulans are not 5+ stronger than humans; they are, in fact, not even as strong as Vulcans, and Vulcans aren't 5+ stronger than humans.

Good choices Lord!...

I thought I remember Vulcans and Romulans being virtually the same. The Romulans split from Vulcan thousands of years ago to colonize there own home world?.?.?.? I thought I remember hearing a few times where male Vulcans had the strength of 5+ men. Sisko makes a refernce to that in the DS9 episode where the DS9 crew plays a Vulcan Starfleet crew a game of Baseball. I could dead wrong here , so whats your take on there strength? double that of humans?
            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
            Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
              Good choices Lord!...

I thought I remember Vulcans and Romulans being virtually the same. The Romulans split from Vulcan thousands of years ago to colonize there own home world?.?.?.? I thought I remember hearing a few times where male Vulcans had the strength of 5+ men. Sisko makes a refernce to that in the DS9 episode where the DS9 crew plays a Vulcan Starfleet crew a game of Baseball. I could dead wrong here , so whats your take on there strength? double that of humans?
              Thanks!

To be honest, I remember something about the Vulcans being about 2+ stronger than the average human male, but I could be wrong about that figure. However, I know it's been said in several places, and mostly in various books, that the Romulans are not as physically strong as their Vulcan ancestors. Why? Something to do with Vulcan having a higher gravity than Romulus. Apparently, Romulus has a more Earth-like gravity and after 1,800 years away from Vulcan, their muscles would atrophy somewhat and they'd be about human level strength.

The Gorn, from TOS and an upcoming episode of ENT, are much stronger than Vulcans. Klingons, from what I recall, are NOT as strong as Vulcans, but stronger than humans. However, I could be wrong about that. So, it's possible the Vulcans could be 5+ times as strong as a human, but if you think about that, that's awfully strong.

The Human Augments from Enterprise (and of course, Khan from Space Seed and Wrath of Khan) were much stronger than Vulcans and Klingons. In Enterprise, the Augments had no problems killing Klingons with their bare hands. I think they would easily kick any Vulcan butt. They were about 5+ stronger than humans, so I'd place Vulcans at about 2+ human strength.

Comment

Emperor Palpatine, the Borg, Darth Vader, the Shadows of Babylon 5, the Wraith, and a little-known villain from the first two installments of the Xenosaga videogame series named Albedo.
                If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Palaptine..whats not scary about creepy old people who have evil laughs and can shoot lightning from there hands?

Comment

The scifi enemies that have haunted my nightmares are pretty much...

1. Borg
                    2. Wraith
                    3. Bug Creatures from Lost in Space Movie
                    4. Goa'uld
                    5. Armus from TNG
                    Condemnant quod non intellegunt.

Comment

The Thing, from John Carpenter's "The Thing". ("That thing doesn't wan to be DOG! It wants to be US!")

Aliens from "Alien", "Aliens", etc. ("Please Kill Me!")

Number 2, from "The Prisoner" ("We want information, Information, INFORMATION!")

The Founders, from DS9 ("We are EVERYWHERE")

The Vidians from "Voyager" (transplant surgeons gone bad... could happen)
                      Last edited by Darth Buddha; 21 April 2005, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor
                        Emperor Palpatine, the Borg, Darth Vader, the Shadows of Babylon 5, the Wraith, and a little-known villain from the first two installments of the Xenosaga videogame series named Albedo.
                        Albedo! Yeah, Albedo's pretty scary. Especially a certain scene towards the end of Ep. I . I haven't played Ep. II yet though, so for all I know he's 10x's worse. Anyhow.

The Borg pre-Voyager.
                        The Shadows.
                        The Replicators pre-human form.
                        The Aschen. That's right, the Aschen. Their insanely calm demeanor freaks me out.
                        MCKAY: We need the Zed PM to power the Gate.

O'NEILL: What?

JACKSON: ZPM. He's Canadian.

O'NEILL: I'm sorry.

Comment

I can't really say I've ever been scared of any critter on TV. Sure, I get creeped out or have nightmares and whatever but it's the people in real life that scare me. They don't keep me awake at night, they make me scared to go outside, that's scared! All those homicidal maniacs and mentally deranged psycopaths. Man is a terrifying thing. And what's most terrifying about him is he can look perfectly unassuming, but underneath there can be something worse and lower than an animal. The men who create wars, biochemical nerve agents, land mines which murder hundreds of thousands of innocent human beings without a thought for anything except themselves and create poison gasses and a lot of other useless crap in labs and find it to be genius - facinating, spectacular, something to smile and be in awe of ... those are the most terrifying. Anyway, the other ones would be:

Magog: *shudder* they swarm ... they infect ... AGH!

The Body Snatchers: from Invasion of The Body Snatchers?? That was a nightmare! Body stealing freaks of nature that come to get ya at night in your bed while you sleep!! That movie is part of the reason why I sleep with the lights on. I'm going to get it on DVD.

Replicators: Though cute creepy crawly fun and mighty uselful around the house ... *SPIDER ON THE WALL!! AAAAAAAAHHHHH!! STOMP ON IT, STOMP ON IT! STOMP ON IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!

Goa'uld: horrible little mind raping worms!! I am a slave to nothing except God!!

Alien: actually, what scared me was the plastic talking head of that guy the thing exploded out of, now THAT was creepy. And he was barfing white goo, eww!!

Roswell Greys: After seeing X-files, Fight The Future, I was seing 'em everywhere! Ack!!

The Borg : *many voices* You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile. That about says it. RUN!
                          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor
                            Actually, Xenogears preceded that series. It was out around the time of Final Fantasy VII. Way more fun imho. The main character was schizo which is always fun!
                            Xenosaga is i believe a prequel to the Xenogears storyline.
                            I wanna eat pie - Urgo
                            Who doesn't? - O'Neilll
                            Without the Queen, Canadians are just....Americans - Scott Thompson

Comment

Definitely the Aliens. Horrible insect like creatures who burst from your stomach, after raping your face, and multiply in vast numbers.

The Thing was also frightening. It can be you, the guy next to you, his dog, the dogs fleas, or all of the above.

Dishonorable mention for least scariest:
                              The Borg. Power walking zombies that I could kill with a modern day handgun. Ooo so scary.
                              "Time is waiting
                              We only got 4 minutes to save the world!
                              No hesitating
                              Grab a boy and grab a girl!
                              Time is waiting
                              We only got 4 minutes to save the world!
                              No hesitating
                              We only got 4 minutes, huh 4 minutes..."

System Lords like to dance too .

Comment

Working...
                              X