This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Nyan??? (New Ground)

I just saw New Ground, where is Nyan??? Will they ever go back to his planet???

So question the many. Unfortunately, Nyan was never again addressed, unless I'm recalling things incorrectly or have not yet seen an episode which features him. I would love to see him again, though in terms of plots put on hold for this long, it gets tedious finding someone who played a character some... six years ago, and then saying 'hey, come back... what do you mean you don't even remember us?' Or somesuch.

That is, of course, assuming his actor isn't a rabid Gater like all of us are. If he is... hm... hell! Maybe he is one of us on Gateworld, even! Hey, Nyan! Send mail to TPTB, tell them you want to come back again!
    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

The real question is...

Who really cares?

The guy who played him was in the Atlantis episode The Defiant One as some disposable doctor.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

The real question is: Did he get rid of those god-damned sideburns?! He looked like a sissy!

Star Trek Reborn

Comment

If I remember correctly...i think his sideburns were gone when he became a disposable scientist for "The Defiant One"...but I can't really remember. It's been a while since I watched the episode.
          ~Athena

Comment

Nyan Fell into a black hole never to be heard of again.... Like the Retu or what ever there called

Comment

I only care bc this stuff like this make the difference between a good series and a great one. Every story line such be address, I mean how many other aliens have had close contact with SG1 and never heard of again. And how many aliens are brought back, hang around for a season and never heard of again (Jonas)

Comment

Working...
              X