X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Qantum Tractate Delirium, Lexa glowing?

Hi there,

I was watching this past friday's Andromeda again and I can't help but wonder something. Is Lexa a bit more curvey to anyone else? I mean, she seems to be more Marlyin Monroe-esque than before she had her baby. Don't get me wrong, she is as beautiful as ever, but I think that she is well, more ample in the chest and has more junk in her trunk. Am I wrong (am I being a pig )? And I think that she has a glow about her that wasn't there before.

I would to hear anyone's comments on this or the epsiode in general!

Cheers
    canuck49
    A bug! Oh Reese, you and your toys.

Originally posted by canuck49
    Hi there,

I was watching this past friday's Andromeda again and I can't help but wonder something. Is Lexa a bit more curvey to anyone else? I mean, she seems to be more Marlyin Monroe-esque than before she had her baby. Don't get me wrong, she is as beautiful as ever, but I think that she is well, more ample in the chest and has more junk in her trunk. Am I wrong (am I being a pig )? And I think that she has a glow about her that wasn't there before.

Cheers
    canuck49
    I can't say exactly if i saw a 'glow' like you described, but i can tell that she was having fun being back, which is always a good thing.
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by canuck49
      Hi there,

Cheers
      canuck49
      She did look glowingly beautiful......just stunning.... Shanks is a lucky guy...
      Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Working...
      X