This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dawn of the Dead

This movie opens next Thursday in Australia. I've heard awesome things about it. I'm definately going to see it. Without spoiling what did you people think of the movie?

Maddox thinks it rules: http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=dawn_rules
    "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Oh yeah...I think he is awesome, but some people MAY be offended by what he says, so keep that in mind before clicking.
      "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

I thought the movie was... ok...
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I had every intention of going to see it, but I could not find a buddy willing to go. Not a whole lot of my friends are big on horror flicks, and I don't go to a film for the first time by myself. No one to gripe to but innocents not familiar with my unforgiving film carnage.
          Last edited by David; 05 June 2004, 10:09 AM.

Comment

In my opinion, Dawn of the Dead was a Comedy movie , i thought it was way more funnier than scary.

Comment

I like seeing movies by myself, The first time I saw The Day After Tomorrow, I was by myself, and I'll most likely be seeing Dawn of the Dead by myself when it opens on Thursday here.

Comment

Be sure to stick around after the credits. A friend of mine says there's an entire scene at the end that changes the direction of the film completely.

Hope the others who saw it have seen this scene!

Comment

Yeah, I've heard that already. I'll stick around after the credits. Thanks for the heads up anyway. Sometimes cinemas around here have a message displayed telling of extra scenes after the credits. They had one for the trailer at the end of The Matrix Revolution. This is a pretty awesome year for movies. We've got The Day After Tomorrow, Dawn of the Dead, Spider-Man 2, The Chronicles of Riddick, and M Night Shyamalan's The Village.

Comment

Originally posted by David
                    Be sure to stick around after the credits. A friend of mine says there's an entire scene at the end that changes the direction of the film completely.

Hope the others who saw it have seen this scene!
                    I was happy with the movie when it ended, BEFORE the credits, i think that was weird, and ruined the movie for me, although it might not have ruined it for other people, it did for me.

Comment

I like seeing movies by myself, because I'll probably miss out on them if I wait for a group of friends to go and see it.

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
                        I like seeing movies by myself, because I'll probably miss out on them if I wait for a group of friends to go and see it.
                        Yah, sometimes my friends don't even want to watch the same movies i want to.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                          In my opinion, Dawn of the Dead was a Comedy movie , i thought it was way more funnier than scary.
                          Definitly, it was hilarious from the start and I love the remix of Down With The Sickness in the middle of the movie by Richard Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathox
                            Definitly, it was hilarious from the start and I love the remix of Down With The Sickness in the middle of the movie by Richard Cheese.
                            I loved it too!

Comment

I liked it, but then what happened during the credits ruined it for me

SPOILERS

I prefere optimistic endings to zombie films, like 28 Days Later and Shaun of the Dead (Now there's a comedy! )

Comment

Working...
                              X