PDA

View Full Version : who is your most hated charector?

ApophisOfTheStargateRealm
April 17th, 2005, 09:16 PM
who in stargate is the charector you dislike the most?

majorsal
April 17th, 2005, 09:20 PM
who in stargate is the charector you dislike the most?

pete.

sally :p

Gate Trippin'
April 17th, 2005, 09:24 PM
Pete AKA Pete the stalker was pretty bad but way worse than him was felger!!!! Uhhh.....made me want to retch. I barely made it through those eps and I am a longtime stargate fan. But the trials TPTB put us through are more than worth it in the end! ;)

Madeleine
April 17th, 2005, 09:33 PM
Felger.

ConspiraciesAreFUN
April 17th, 2005, 10:04 PM
Frasier! no wait. she's pretty hot.
Freyr! no wait. same person.

Felger

SilverRider
April 17th, 2005, 10:07 PM
The russian Colonel

CKO
April 18th, 2005, 09:32 AM
pete... dont rate real high on my list..

nor does Kavanagh (for SGA)

emily_reich
April 18th, 2005, 09:48 AM
well i hate kinsey and kavanagh, but you're SUPPOSED to hate them... :p

still, i hate evil!pete more than both of them combined! :p

hollyshannensangel
April 18th, 2005, 10:02 AM
well i hate kinsey and kavanagh, but you're SUPPOSED to hate them... :p

still, i hate evil!pete more than both of them combined! :p

Ah, poor Pete *laughs* I hate Kinsey more than Kavanagh...I'm so glad Elizabeth told him where to go..... :D

immhotep
April 18th, 2005, 10:10 AM
i have to say kinsey, he like the definitive polititian, the guy is a walking jerk!

dipsofjazz
April 18th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Pete! He was so badly written.

Lunar
April 18th, 2005, 10:32 AM
The English Ambassador from Disclosure...
... *such* a cliche.
:)

immhotep
April 18th, 2005, 10:40 AM
that annoyed me big time i have that ep on DVD and just cringe when he talks, we havent spoke like that since the victorians!

MartoufMarty
April 18th, 2005, 10:51 AM
... I don't really hate anybody...

No wait, that guy from The Fifth Man.

Can't stand that episode.

Or those aliens from Space Race and Forsaken. Hate them... Grr...

Shifu!

But topping my list:

That kid from Grace. :mad:

BritAngie
April 18th, 2005, 11:18 AM
Kinsey!

sueKay
April 18th, 2005, 11:45 AM
Hmm...

contrary to most shippers...I think Pete's okay but maybe that's because we'll never see him again

BUT...

i HATE Narim, Joe Faxon and Kavanagh...oh...and Samuels (though he's good to laugh at :P)

.:Lemon:.
April 18th, 2005, 11:48 AM
Well I only really hate characters that you're supposed to hate. But I can't say that I thought Pete was a greatest of characters- he was just poorly written.

Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
April 18th, 2005, 12:02 PM
I REALLY dislike Kavaghnah, but it seems everone does. However, if the guy who plays him went to a con, and I was there... it might get ugly.

I would so chew him out for sniping at Weir, never mind that its a show on the tele.

So yea. Him and He Whom We Do Not Speak Of, the one who stalked Sam. Ugh...

And does anyone else get creeped by those Beneful commercials with David DeLuise? I do...

sueKay
April 18th, 2005, 12:29 PM
Is it just me or does DDL (David DeLuise) do a lot of commercials in the US???

lucylou
April 18th, 2005, 12:39 PM
I don't really hate anyone. I think all of the characters that are written so we don't like them aka Kavanaugh and Kinsey, while creating tension and emotion in the viewers and in some cases dislike, bring something to the show that it couldn't do without. They bring conflict and tension and keep our attention and provoke a reaction which is always good, so yeah while I have some characters I maybe don't like as much as others I could never say I hated them because they're important to the show.

Luce x

alexia_star_2002
April 18th, 2005, 12:42 PM
Well my would have to be Kinsey, every time I even see him on another show I get mad.

Why does everyone hate Pete and Felger so much. Pete was pretty cool and Felger was always hilarious!

Hywel
April 18th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Has to be Simmons. Or pre-S8 Kinsey.

alexia_star_2002
April 18th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Has to be Simmons. Or pre-S8 Kinsey.
Why only pre-season 8 Kinsey? Kinsey is always a jerk and will always be a jerk

Cassie
April 18th, 2005, 01:22 PM
I Hate Pete!

Hywel
April 18th, 2005, 01:27 PM
Why only pre-season 8 Kinsey? Kinsey is always a jerk and will always be a jerk
I realise he was a jerk in S8, but the fact he got goa'ulded makes me feel a bit sorry for him. No-one deserves that.

hollyshannensangel
April 18th, 2005, 01:50 PM
The English Ambassador from Disclosure...
... *such* a cliche.
:)

that annoyed me big time i have that ep on DVD and just cringe when he talks, we havent spoke like that since the victorians!

Ah, you see that's the 'joys' of sterotyping....some people still have the old fashioned view, but what can you do? Expect laugh it off :D

Editing.....Hywel for me that was so funny.

I'm surpised that no-one has said Teyla, as countless number of people seem to hate/dislike her. Still I give a lot of hugging n loving lol...*Hugs now loved (huge grin) Teyla*

twiggy
April 18th, 2005, 04:52 PM
And does anyone else get creeped by those Beneful commercials with David DeLuise? I do...
YES! he has CREEPY eyes!

MartoufMarty
April 18th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Okay, I forgot about Chaya and Everett lol. I hate them lol.

twiggy
April 18th, 2005, 04:55 PM
i don't like Pete, btw, he was not written well, and i didn't like how DD portraid him. He came off as psychotic stalker more then a lover, IMO

MartoufMarty
April 18th, 2005, 04:56 PM
i don't like Pete, btw, he was not written well, and i didn't like how DD portraid him. He came off as psychotic stalker more then a lover, IMO
I actually liked Pete.

I didn't like him in Threads though. He seemed so weak and rushed...

Osiris-RA
April 18th, 2005, 05:00 PM
In this order.

Mckay, Pete, Mckay, Mckay, Pete, Weir, Mckay, Pete, Kinsey, Maybourne.

buni1161
April 18th, 2005, 06:11 PM
I didn't necessarily like Chaya- but I understood where she came from- she basically was a trapped ancient who could do nothing because she was bound by rules- and was punished for her actions- I don't mean to seem petty here- but my theory is people who don't like Chaya are basically Jealous 'cause she made moves on Sheppard-

Skydiver
April 18th, 2005, 06:44 PM
chaka, or actually unas in general

kharn the betrayer
April 18th, 2005, 06:49 PM
On Atlantis, Kavaghnah easily.

On SG1, Kinsey.

yasureubetcha
April 18th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Felger was, of course, annoying. However, the one I really dislike is Sheppard. I'm sorry to all the Shep fans out there, (Letters From Pegasus)but a man who won't stay around in his INVISIBLE ship to save innocent people from being culled is not a hero I can like. Even Felger, for all his delusions and annoying habits, is nobler in his intentions than Shep.

Skydiver
April 18th, 2005, 07:03 PM
so far everyone's being good but:

hate characters, ok
hate actors, a nono

disparaging someone's choice, a nono (and since i can't infer tone of voice in a post, i don't know if someone is teasing or not)

MartoufMarty
April 18th, 2005, 07:04 PM

hate characters, ok
hate actors, a nono

disparaging someone's choice, a nono (and since i can't infer tone of voice in a post, i don't know if someone is teasing or not)
I'm silly. I mean 'BLASPHEMY!!!' in a non-serious 'I can't believe you, why??' way.

Osiris-RA
April 18th, 2005, 07:05 PM

hate characters, ok
hate actors, a nono

It wasn't me!! I swear!! Davy's Ok, *but his choice in characters needs a little help (ahem)* WASN'T ME!! *pleads*

MartoufMarty
April 18th, 2005, 07:05 PM
Well I'm sorry! The little guy has "TWERP" etched all over him plus a "KICK ME" sign not to mention "SOMEONE RUN THIS BOY OVER WITH A CEMENT MIXER" That's just bad karma for everyone! What happens if a cement mixer finds it's way to Atlantis? *shudders to think*

Oh - I forgot Chaya. :D
Aww... You make me sad, O-Ra :(

*burns 100 marshmellows in front of O-Ra*

Chaya annoys me...

Sanctuary was the only episode that I didn't like.

It was boring, pointless, and predictable.

I knew not even half way through that she was an Ancient.

Osiris-RA
April 18th, 2005, 07:09 PM
*takes several deep breaths* It doesn't bother me ... doesn't bother me ... nope .. i'm calm ... i'm calm ....

Yeah, what a ... y'know.

A slutty ancient?? Isn't that illeagal??

Skydiver
April 18th, 2005, 07:09 PM
Ok

I thought you guys were teasing, but i can't be sure

no offense meant to anyone and i didn't mean to crimp anyone's fun

Carry on :)

MurdocsAngel
April 18th, 2005, 07:10 PM
It's really strange, but I don't hate any character. There are several characters that I love to despise, (ie, Kavanaugh, Kinsey, and until later seasons Maybourne whom I now adore) but I don't actually hate any of them.

Then there are those that I probably should hate (like Ba'al...but how can you hate someone with that sexy accent and those gorgeous smiles and...?)

yasureubetcha
April 18th, 2005, 07:24 PM
A slutty ancient?? Isn't that illeagal??

They can't interfere in corporeal affairs, but having corporeal affairs is another matter. ;)

Personally, I'm neutral on the subject of Chaya...but I cannot resist an opportunity to make a lame pun, so there ya go. :p

col_oatmeal
April 18th, 2005, 07:30 PM
In this order.

Mckay, Pete, Mckay, Mckay, Pete, Weir, Mckay, Pete, Kinsey, Maybourne.

I can NOT believe you hate Mckay so much! So sad! Yeah, Mckay is supposed to be annoying-that is his character. DH plays it sooo well too.

oh well, to each his own. I hate stalker pete and I guess someone somewhere must like him.... ;)

Osiris-RA
April 18th, 2005, 07:33 PM
They can't interfere in corporeal affairs, but having corporeal affairs is another matter. ;)

Personally, I'm neutral on the subject of Chaya...but I cannot resist an opportunity to make a lame pun, so there ya go. :p
I'd think so. Excatly what kind of Ancient is she? She must come from the "Free Love" Ancient generation. :rolleyes:

Wandering Tamer
April 18th, 2005, 09:00 PM

BOOOOOOOOOO!!!! BAD joke, really bad. :D :D

Anyway, I agree that I don't hate anyone, as in totally dispise cause I like what they do for the show. If I had to chose the ones that annoy my because I see their characters as totally pointless, Felger and Chaya.

The one person I find totally annoying and I guess I could not like is Bra'tac. Please don't flame me, I just don't like him as a character.

Olli
April 26th, 2005, 11:07 AM
I'm a femslasher particular Sam-Janet but I know they could not put that in the show and so I read appropriate fanfic. On tv I prefer a Sam-Jack relationship.

But Sam and PETE? ... ARGH!!

OrangeShipper
April 27th, 2005, 06:17 AM
EEEEEEEEEUGH Kinsey.. Lol everytime he's on I want to jump through the screen and throttle him!! Will somebody please drive some SENSE into him one time??!! Lol anyway..

Narims pretty annoying too.

As for Felger, I love him!!

Kady
April 27th, 2005, 06:28 AM
i know i'm gonna get alot of backlash for this but i actually liked pete!!

I hated Anise/Freya and i found her a bit of a, ahem, slut!! As i'm sure some women here did too!

fan of jack
April 27th, 2005, 09:27 AM
Pete and Kinsey equally, no need to say why! :D