• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vala - Claudia Black WOW Thread
    The Vala/Claudia Black Appreciation Thread
    Start shipping for Daniel/Vala

Comment

I love Vala! Well that is... I love her character. The pairing of her and Daniel Jackson was genius. She has a spunky, spirited personality that only adds to the show. I was so disappointed to see her whisked off to who-knows-where in the last episode, but they've left a possibility for her come-back. And I do hope they bring her back. The show gets a bit too serious at times, especially without the smart-a** remarks of O'Neil. I think she just sparks it up enough to make us laugh and yet the SG1 team is still able to stay on task.

Comment

The rest of the season without Vala is going to be soooooo empty...

Comment

so...what do you think about Claudia Black's 6 archive epis.
          I dont know why is it but i hooked with Aeryn and now Vala. what Claudia have that we hooked to her character that much.
          she make me believe that her characters she made are REAL!!! now that IS talent!

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
            It will take a year or so till the 9th season will start in Germany !!! So I didn't see all 6 episodes!!!

I dont know why is it but i hooked with Aeryn and now Vala. what Claudia have that we hooked to her character that much.
            she make me believe that her characters she made are REAL!!! now that IS talent!
            I think I like Claudia for the same reason like you!! And she is such a nice and funny person
            Spoiler:

Comment

I agree! Aeryn and Vala couldn't be MORE different as characters, but CB brought them both believably to life.

Comment

From SFX #134
                there's an interview with Christopher Judge
                here what he said about Claudia -

"One thing the actor is sure of is the incredible lightness of being around actress Claudia Black. She made the series debut in the season 8 episode 'PU' and is due to return of a 5 episode story in season 9. 'SG has always had an underlying sense of humeur' says Jude, 'but with Claudia, the comedic level is so out there, its off the map. She has split-second comic timing and dosent miss a beat. Its been a pleasure having her on set and watching her work. The scenes with her and Michael Shanks is particular are a joy to behold'

Comment

Oww! I love CJ!

Comment

Judging by what I've seen of CJ in SG1 on set features, I'm sure he really enjoyed having more obvious humour on SG.

A.
                    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

From SFX #134
                      there's an interview with Christopher Judge
                      here what he said about Claudia -

"One thing the actor is sure of is the incredible lightness of being around actress Claudia Black. She made the series debut in the season 8 episode 'PU' and is due to return of a 5 episode story in season 9. 'SG has always had an underlying sense of humeur' says Jude, 'but with Claudia, the comedic level is so out there, its off the map. She has split-second comic timing and dosent miss a beat. Its been a pleasure having her on set and watching her work. The scenes with her and Michael Shanks is particular are a joy to behold'

I could kiss him for that
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Here's more from the same magazine
                        SFX #134
                        -from the spoiler Zone - about Claudia. about Avalon1

"it'll be plain as a day to anyone who watch this episode that Claudia Black is the big star here.
                        She dominates every scene she's in. and the new outfit is to die for"

I think i miss a line. i'll check tomorrow again

Comment

Yes, she's a really good actress because she is THERE all the time, in the character.
                          Gaterelle

Comment

Originally posted by Gaterelle
                            Yes, she's a really good actress because she is THERE all the time, in the character.
                            YUP!
                            She is wasted. Stargate-SG1 used her talent well. hope other directors will notice her

Comment

Page 6???

Do you think Claudia is talent?

Comment

Page 6???

Do you think Claudia is talent?
                                Oh yes, she is!!!
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X