PDA

View Full Version : I have officially thought of the worst ending to to show.

Major_Griff
April 16th, 2005, 01:49 PM
EDIT: In light of SG-1's series finale last week, I have decided to revive this thread just to hear what people think now that the show has actaully ended.

This will be the worst ending anyshow has ever had.
Sg-1 will be exploring some planet. (Mitchel is dead by this point and Jack is with them.) They walk up to a building and see a door with a spiral on it and walk through. They wake up in the chairs from the game kepper on the planet from the game keeper. Danny has long hair, Jack has pigment in his hair, Sam's hair is however it was in S2, and Teal'c has no hair. They realize that every thing that has happened since that episode was just something they came up with in their minds while in the chairs. They head back to the SGC but their Iris code is not valid since they've been missing for 7 or 8 years. They go through the gate assuming that the iris will open. You see the control panel at the SGC and you hear 4 thumps and see 4 spikes in the moniter. General Makepeice questions Walter about it and they assume it was a bomb. Atlantis will have been found by other means and the show will continue as normal.

Worst ending I could think of. What do you guys think? Can you come up with a worse ending?

Egeria
April 16th, 2005, 01:51 PM
That's just horrible:D

Major_Griff
April 16th, 2005, 01:54 PM
Thank you. ;)

ConspiraciesAreFUN
April 16th, 2005, 02:10 PM
That's pretty good, but howbout the return of French Stewart. As the new Commander of the SGC, he splits up SG-1 and starts calling them SG-half and SG-third and equally horrible puns referring to fractions. While off-world Sam finds FDR, who was in fact a Tok'ra, and unwittingly brings back a new strain of polio that destroys all human life on Earth

Seastallion
April 16th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Grrroooaannn... You need help... :p That WAS terrible. :S

Darth Buddha
April 16th, 2005, 03:19 PM
Ah, yes, the Dallas shower scene revisited...

Osiris-RA
April 16th, 2005, 03:27 PM
I can't think of a worse ending. How Osirian.

*feels depressed*

... of course if you want to go REALLY Osirian ... um - it'd be kind of R rated and very very very gorey.

Never mind.

*whistles innocently*

dd78matt
April 16th, 2005, 04:46 PM
While that is the most depressing end ever, I don't think it would ever happen. Because the moment the Gatekeeper(I think that was his name) put then in that scenario ,the others would have known about it. Not to mention when they originally went through the door, that would have been a simulation within their simulation.

alz0rz
April 16th, 2005, 04:58 PM
That in itself is the most terrible horrible ending that is possible :), try good horrible :D

MartoufMarty
April 16th, 2005, 05:21 PM
... That ending would make me cry...

buckner
April 16th, 2005, 05:35 PM
how depressed were you when you thought of that I am feeling depressed right now!

Giantevilhead
April 16th, 2005, 05:51 PM
The worst ending would be if it all took place in a holodeck with Riker and Troi.

Major_Griff
April 16th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Well, actually I wasn't depressed at all. I just thought it would be a horrible ending.

SmartFox
April 16th, 2005, 08:39 PM
The worst ending is if Jack woke up and said "That was the weirdest dream ever".

glennh73
April 16th, 2005, 08:46 PM
Nah how about this. We are at the funeral of our fallen SG-1 and standing there is Jack whom is morning over his fallen friends. We see all of those special moments between him and Carter and various shots of SG-1 in action, then it gets foggy and then we see Jack in a mental ward and we over hear some one say that Jack"s been here since his kid was killed, and that Jack just went totally nuts and also killed his wife.
So all 9 seasons plus Atlantis was just a fantasy in his mind.

T'ealc is a security guard named Tom
Carter is another mental patient
Daniel is the mental ward counselor
Mitchel is the guy whom plays John on Farscape

See guys it could be worse u know....

ApophisOfTheStargateRealm
April 16th, 2005, 08:54 PM
good original thought major griff... that would stink though...

Darth Buddha
April 16th, 2005, 09:00 PM
good original thought major griff... that would stink though...
Actually, my friend, it isn't. You were probably too young for the Dallas Shower Scene incident, but essentially a whole season was explained away by somebody waking up, seeing somebody who was supposed to be dead in the shower, and the explanation was that the entire season had been just a dream.

Of course, the dream explanation HAD been used before, it's just that this was the worst example to make it into popular culture.

So the idea isn't a new one. Just a dreadful old one!

DigiEmissary
April 16th, 2005, 09:01 PM
The worst ending would be if it all took place in a holodeck with Riker and Troi.

Hahaha. Yes, that would be the worst ending.

One of my major pet peeves with Moebius was:
Spoilers
The producers/whoever officially saying that both of the SG1 teams that went back in time were from alternate realities, and both of their trips lead to the timeline we've been watching for the past 8 years. So, in effect, we saw maybe 10 minutes of the "real" SG1 team.

SmartFox
April 16th, 2005, 09:04 PM
Whos to say what is "real" and what is not "real". Maybe later on they change the timeline again and so that isnt really the "real" SG-1. Maybe your not the "real" you.

keshou
April 16th, 2005, 09:05 PM
Man ya'll have hitting the hard stuff to come up with those endings. Yikes.

Could be worse though. Janet could come back and then Jack & Sam and Dan & Jan and Teal'c & Isht'a could have a triple wedding on the gate ramp in the last episode. With Thor as the minister. ;)

Then they all forget to duck to avoid an incoming wormhole. :p

corey2002
April 16th, 2005, 09:05 PM
Whos to say what is "real" and what is not "real". Maybe later on they change the timeline again and so that isnt really the "real" SG-1. Maybe your not the "real" you.
??

DigiEmissary
April 16th, 2005, 09:06 PM

I defined "real" with "that we've been watching for the past 8 years." Basically, there's always been a ZPM buried in Egypt and they just didn't find out about it until the last 10 minutes of Moebius.

And yes, i am the real me. All the other DigiEmissary's are just imitators.

majorsal
April 16th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Nah how about this. We are at the funeral of our fallen SG-1 and standing there is Jack whom is morning over his fallen friends. We see all of those special moments between him and Carter and various shots of SG-1 in action, then it gets foggy and then we see Jack in a mental ward and we over hear some one say that Jack"s been here since his kid was killed, and that Jack just went totally nuts and also killed his wife.
So all 9 seasons plus Atlantis was just a fantasy in his mind.

T'ealc is a security guard named Tom
Carter is another mental patient
Daniel is the mental ward counselor
Mitchel is the guy whom plays John on Farscape

See guys it could be worse u know....

yeah, but couldn't sam and jack 'still' end up together? :p they'll just swap spit and pills, and then tell each other how their electro-shock therapy went that day... yes, sooooo romantic. :p

k, how's this for a horrible ending.... (take it that season 8 was the last)

sam, jack, teal'c, and daniel can finally pull back and enjoy their lives, seeing as the worst of the threats have been taken care of. jack invites them fishing and they all accept. they rent a motor home, and on the way to jack's cabin, they're in a traffic accident and are killed. general hammond is at the funeral, talking to cassie. he says that it's ironic, seeing as they could survive the numerous horrible things that had happened to them, but a little vacation on earth finally did them in. hammond stands at their graves and salutes, while cassie cries.

jeez, that's depressing 'me' now. :S :p

sally :)

sally :D

ConspiraciesAreFUN
April 16th, 2005, 10:09 PM
yeah, but couldn't sam and jack 'still' end up together? :p they'll just swap spit and pills, and then tell each other how their electro-shock therapy went that day... yes, sooooo romantic. :p

k, how's this for a horrible ending.... (take it that season 8 was the last)

sam, jack, teal'c, and daniel can finally pull back and enjoy their lives, seeing as the worst of the threats have been taken care of. jack invites them fishing and they all accept. they rent a motor home, and on the way to jack's cabin, they're in a traffic accident and are killed. general hammond is at the funeral, talking to cassie. he says that it's ironic, seeing as they could survive the numerous horrible things that had happened to them, but a little vacation on earth finally did them in. hammond stands at their graves and salutes, while cassie cries.

jeez, that's depressing 'me' now. :S :p

sally :)

sally :D

That's awesome! Way to dig through that last layer! Or maybe have her crying on who she think's is Thor's shoulder but is in fact Loki, and as they pan away, have Loki wink and beam her up!

solar wind
April 16th, 2005, 11:35 PM

Could be worse though. Janet could come back and then Jack & Sam and Dan & Jan and Teal'c & Isht'a could have a triple wedding on the gate ramp in the last episode. With Thor as the minister. ;)

Wow! Here I was reading and agreeing with you that it would indeed be a bad ending with a wedding (not that I'm an anti-shipper, but a wedding would just be lame), and then I read your last line and even though it's late and everyone's sleeping, I start laughing! It would be a terrible ending, but fun to think about.

SilverRider
April 16th, 2005, 11:58 PM
That was a bad ending....OMG...one would think they were crazy :S

LoneStar1836
April 17th, 2005, 12:37 AM
At the end of Moebius, Jack trips and falls into the pond hitting his head on a boulder and drowns. Teal’c jumps in to save him only to discover that the pond is inhabited by ill tempered mutated sea bass who promptly eat him but not before he gets the lifeless Jack out of the pond. Carter with her vast intellect does not know how to perform rescue breathing or CPR. The task falls to Daniel giving the slashers out there a little something only to dash their hopes when he fails. Thus keeping intact Carter’s black widow curse which skipped Pete who after moving to Hawaii has become a private investigator (Magnum P.I. was his favorite TV show). Carter is free to seek out her one true love, Thor (who can’t die because they just keep putting his consciousness in a new body). On the way to Sam and Thor’s wedding, Daniel is in a fiery crash and is horribly disfigured and completely looses his memory again. The wedding goes on. Later Sam discovers she is pregnant with Ba’al’s love child (there was a slight secret fling on a planet during an SG-1 mission in between Jack dying and marrying Thor. Yes, the team carried on with only her and Daniel. There is nothing in the rules that says you have to have 3 people on a team. ;) Mongo got his own team than included Vala and they run across a planet inhabited by creatures that oddly enough look and act like Sparky so they let one join the team. :P). Somewhere during this time, Wally is court-martialed, convicted of murder, and tossed in Leavenworth for unauthorized gate activation late one night that killed Sgt. Siler. It wasn’t ruled an accident because it was discovered that Wally kept a meticulous journal of numerous plans to dispose of Siler because of his jealousy of Siler getting to use the big wrench. It just took him eight years to finally do it. (Little did Wally know that Siler was planning the same fate for him because he secretly dreamed of being Chevron Guy.) And they all lived happily ever after sort of. ;)

Only people happy are the Sam/Thor shippers and the Sam/Ba’al shippers until they find out Ba’al was killed in a horrible sarcophagus accident when it overloaded and blew up. But they still have the baby. :D And Farscape lives on. Mwaahhahaha. :P

Ok that was my pathetic attempt at a horrible ending to SG-1 other than the Dallas Bobby/shower scenario. :P It’s got death, a wedding, secret love child, explosions, disfigurement, amnesia, murder, reincarnated Farscape, and it ends with a shippy pair flying off together in a ship. Got to get in that shippy ending for us anti-shippers. ;)

p.s. It’s all in fun. I have no animosity towards any faction of Stargate or Farscape fans. :)

Giantevilhead
April 17th, 2005, 11:51 AM
I defined "real" with "that we've been watching for the past 8 years." Basically, there's always been a ZPM buried in Egypt and they just didn't find out about it until the last 10 minutes of Moebius.

And yes, i am the real me. All the other DigiEmissary's are just imitators.
You've been watching a different SG1 in a different SG universe ever since the third season episode "Point of View"

psumetguy2008
April 17th, 2005, 12:26 PM
lol.......The Ancients get mad and kill all of the life in the universe, then descend to try to fix it/get on normally because they were tired of being ascended. Then the Orii get mad at the Ancients and they kill all of them because now they have no worshippers. The Orii descend to try to fix it, then Anubis destroys the universe with the Dakara device and is the only being left in existance and doesn't know how to recreate a universe.

DigiEmissary
April 17th, 2005, 01:00 PM
You've been watching a different SG1 in a different SG universe ever since the third season episode "Point of View"

...no. The statement i'm talking about is from an official interview, whereas that is just speculation.

Another horrible ending: The disgruntled fans of the canceled show "Wormhole X-Treme" find out about the Stargate and stampede the SGC, killing everyone.

Giantevilhead
April 17th, 2005, 01:05 PM
...no. The statement i'm talking about is from an official interview, whereas that is just speculation.

Another horrible ending: The disgruntled fans of the canceled show "Wormhole X-Treme" find out about the Stargate and stampede the SGC, killing everyone.
Actually it's not a speculation. They used the many worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics which means that there's an infinite number of universes, an infinite number of universes that are completely different than theirs and an infinite number of universes that are exactly the same with the exception of the movement of one single particle. The chances of Daniel picking the exact same one is one in infinite, which is basically zero.

Uber
April 17th, 2005, 01:13 PM
Ah, yes, the Dallas shower scene revisited...
Yeah - and as I understand it (and I'm hoping this was just bad intel), that looks to be about how Star Trek: Enterprise may come to an end...as a holodeck recreation on Enterprise D.

I'm not an Enterprise fan, but that's just cruel...and if SG-1 ever did anything like that, I'd triple zat my entire SG-1 DVD collection.

That's freaky you should mention this...as I was considering posting the same thing. I mean, what are the chances that Daniel dialed up EXACTLY the correct reality at the end of POV? He had to turn it off...so I've been wondering for a while if he dialed up a "close but no cigar" reality...and then back in the "real" reality, General Hammond, Sam and the rest all mourned the loss of Teal'c, Jack and Daniel who for some reason never returned...

Giantevilhead
April 17th, 2005, 02:22 PM
That's freaky you should mention this...as I was considering posting the same thing. I mean, what are the chances that Daniel dialed up EXACTLY the correct reality at the end of POV? He had to turn it off...so I've been wondering for a while if he dialed up a "close but no cigar" reality...and then back in the "real" reality, General Hammond, Sam and the rest all mourned the loss of Teal'c, Jack and Daniel who for some reason never returned...
Or the Daniel, O'Neill, and Teal'c from a similar universe goes to the "original" SG universe since it's the same thing is happening simultaneously in an infinite number of universes each with only a small insignificant difference.

shw77
April 17th, 2005, 03:56 PM
This is goin to sound similar to Rosanna but whatever, what if it al ends with Jack dying at the hands of RA on Abodos, with Daniel already dead, and everything we have see was just a story in Jack's mind

Uber
April 17th, 2005, 04:24 PM
This is goin to sound similar to Rosanna but whatever, what if it al ends with Jack dying at the hands of RA on Abodos, with Daniel already dead, and everything we have see was just a story in Jack's mind
I think any ending where we find out that none of it was real/it was all the delusion of someone on the show/it was just a dream, etc. would be about the biggest slap in the face that TPTB could offer up.

The second worse thing would be for them to kill one of the leads off. And no, I don't mean in the same way Daniel's died I don't know how many times...I mean for real. For good. Finito.

The third worse thing would be a wedding. I actually AM a Sam/Jack shipper, but a gateroom wedding a la Rya'c and Kar'yn in SACRIFICES would be tragic and pathetic...and COMPLETELY out of character for the two of them.

col_oatmeal
April 17th, 2005, 05:26 PM
My worst ending is that teal'c finds out that coffee + naquadah = very big boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redwall
April 17th, 2005, 05:39 PM
Or the Daniel, O'Neill, and Teal'c from a similar universe goes to the "original" SG universe since it's the same thing is happening simultaneously in an infinite number of universes each with only a small insignificant difference.

Like in Timeline?

teddybearnospaces
April 17th, 2005, 05:49 PM
If there was really going to be a worst ending possible. There would need to be a few things take place. One, Jack and Carter are open about their thing. Two, one of them becomes taken by a symbiote and loses control of their body. Three, whichever now has a symbiote brutally murders the other with some form of barbaric hand held weapon or tool, like a sling blade, mmm-hmm. Daniel needs to die again, so that this time instead of ascending we see his soul spiral off into eternity, no enlightenment, no higher plane, just swirling echoing dark. And of course Teal'c will either be taken by Apophis and killed. Or worse show that he was in fact masquerading in order to root out all the disloyal jaffa and destroy them all as well as every human on earth with some terrible explosive/disease/chemical/weapon. But yours was good to.
~Teddy

Ouroboros
April 17th, 2005, 09:10 PM
SG-1 gets arrested and sent to prison due to O'neill making fun of a fatguy getting mugged.

Samuel J. Tilden
April 17th, 2005, 11:20 PM
Perhaps they could do something along the lines of a fanfic I once read that established the entirety of seasons 4 and 5 as part of an appendicitis-influenced dream experienced by a delirious Daniel during the episode "Nemesis." I think that I would actually stand up and cheer if seasons 4-9 were just a big dream/alternate reality/Gamekeeper illusion.

chyron
April 18th, 2005, 05:19 AM
No, I think that the worst ending of all would have the original team adopting a 'no-interference' policy. As they're flying a small 10-person ship with a hyperdrive across galaxy they stop on a VERY primitvie world and as they're walking around witness a boy that gets stalked and attacked by a lion. Jack wants to step in, but both Daniel and Sam stop him reminding him of the policy. So they do nothing. As they turn toward the ship, its reveiled that the while the planet seems primative, the people are actually quite advanced beings. They arrest the team for sitting by doing nothing. There's a BIG, BIG, BIG trial where everyone that they've ever interferred with (including a Apophus who had himself cloned) testifies. They're found guilty and sentenced to imprisonment. The last shot is of the four of the in a jail cell just sitting around. The last comment from Jack "Well this is a very Sienfeld moment."

Sg-1 will be exploring some planet. (Mitchel is dead by this point and Jack is with them.) They walk up to a building and see a door with a spiral on it and walk through. They wake up in the chairs from the game kepper on the planet from the game keeper. Danny has long hair, Jack has pigment in his hair, Sam's hair is however it was in S2, and Teal'c has no hair. They realize that every thing that has happened since that episode was just something they came up with in their minds while in the chairs. They head back to the SGC but their Iris code is not valid since they've been missing for 7 or 8 years. They go through the gate assuming that the iris will open. You see the control panel at the SGC and you hear 4 thumps and see 4 spikes in the moniter. General Makepeice questions Walter about it and they assume it was a bomb. Atlantis will have been found by other means and the show will continue as normal.

Worst ending I could think of. What do you guys think? Can you come up with a worse ending?

OrangeShipper
April 18th, 2005, 05:23 AM
Perhaps they could do something along the lines of a fanfic I once read that established the entirety of seasons 4 and 5 as part of an appendicitis-influenced dream experienced by a delirious Daniel during the episode "Nemesis." I think that I would actually stand up and cheer if seasons 4-9 were just a big dream/alternate reality/Gamekeeper illusion.

I think it would be quite cool.. I mean in practise, I think i'd die of annoyance, but the ideas actually really cool! I love the idea posted riiiiiiiiight at the beginning of this thread with the Gamepkeeper idea, just without them all dying at the end.
To go against the thread and think of a good ending... The Gamekeeper idea except they get back alive, go along with all that for a while, then find out its all normal and proper after all!

col_oatmeal
April 18th, 2005, 02:54 PM
I still say Teal'c finds naquadrah + coffee equals Big booom!!!!

col_oatmeal
April 18th, 2005, 02:56 PM
Or we find out that Urgo just made them think all of the seasons and they are in a insane assylum. That would be horrible.

6thMonolith
April 18th, 2005, 03:08 PM
How about the gate vanishing. Just gone. doesn't show up, end of SGC. Or Atlantis is destroyed, because the ZPM was a dud. SG-1 goes back in time to prevent altsg-1 from getting the ZPM. They succeed, and when they return to the real SGC, everyone has frog tounges and it rains doughnuts. And the stargate has a jelly filling.

Giantevilhead
April 18th, 2005, 03:57 PM
I have thought of the worst ending ever. They all get herpes, the end.

Ancient 1
April 18th, 2005, 08:42 PM
One Question: :o

Why does anyone want to sit around trying to make our favorite show suck in the end :confused:

chyron
April 19th, 2005, 05:40 AM
Because, we, the lovers of the show, would really rather be the ones to end it on a sour note.

And to add another...

They're all sitting in the embarkation room about to depart. They're standing around waiting for the final chevron to lock. They look at each other. One says, 'How about we hit up Disneyland for the weekend?', another 'Yeah I like that idea.' and they all just walk out. Jack of course is seen holding & rubbing his gun, obviously thinking of something, and saying "Just can't wait to ride 'It's a Small World'"

One Question: :o

Why does anyone want to sit around trying to make our favorite show suck in the end :confused:

xerroll
April 19th, 2005, 06:22 AM
SG-1 is standing in the gate room ready for departure when hammond recieves a long list of budget cuts. Then two guys wearing blue jumpsuits walk over and pick up the stargate like it weighs only 60-70 pounds, say "repo men, don't worry 'bout us!" and walk off camera...

Jillybiehn
April 19th, 2005, 06:34 AM

This one's my favorite so far :D followed by Lone Star's Wally/Siler plot.

As far as the bad dream sequence goes, what if MacGyver woke up on his houseboat and said, "That's it, I'm never mixing tequlia and sushi again..."

_Owen_
April 19th, 2005, 07:27 AM
Nope, I have it, I thought of the worst ending for the show. SG-1 finds a piece of technology, but they don't know what it is or who made it, so they gate back to Earth tell General O'Neill, so then they all go through the gate including O'Neill. Later that day, Carter is inspecting it, and O'Neill says "What does this do" pushes a button, which collapses the universe and they all die.
THE END

Owen Macri

GateAngel
April 19th, 2005, 09:05 AM

Ya know, except for the part about the 4 thumps against the closed Iris, I kinda like the premise of this storyline, especially the idea of General Makepeace in charge of the SGC:)

So when ya gonna write the fanfic..or would you consider this a plot bunny to be adopted by someone?

Marla

GateAngel
April 19th, 2005, 09:08 AM
This one's my favorite so far :D followed by Lone Star's Wally/Siler plot.

As far as the bad dream sequence goes, what if MacGyver woke up on his houseboat and said, "That's it, I'm never mixing tequlia and sushi again..."

Except MacGyver doesn't drink hard alcohol. He has an aversion to it after a childhood incident where a friend was killed.

GateAngel
April 19th, 2005, 09:15 AM
The absolutely worst ending of SG1 Possible?

Sam wakes to find Jonas Hanson in her shower, she never joined SG1, they are still engaged and getting married. Meanwhile Gen. Hammond is worried about his autistic grandchild who lives in an imaginary world where Hammond is the commander of a group of military/civilian teams fighting aliens from outer space.

Teal'c stuck on Chulak, never finds out what an "Oprah' is. Jack is transferred to the Sahara desert and never gets to fish again. Daniel never finding either the gate or Sha're is forced to lecture on the joys of Budge for the rest of his life.

Daniel's_twin
April 19th, 2005, 09:20 AM

Oh, my gosh. That is the worst ending possible. The only way it could be worse is if Daniel wakes up in a hotel after he gave that lecture he had in the movie and found out that it was all just a silly dream and now he had to go back to harsh reality. Blach! :cool:

Major_Griff
April 19th, 2005, 11:24 AM
Ya know, except for the part about the 4 thumps against the closed Iris, I kinda like the premise of this storyline, especially the idea of General Makepeace in charge of the SGC:)

So when ya gonna write the fanfic..or would you consider this a plot bunny to be adopted by someone?

Marla

I'd consider it a plot bunny, my one past foray into fanfic was... less than susessful. So anyone could use it.

Jillybiehn
April 20th, 2005, 07:30 PM
Except MacGyver doesn't drink hard alcohol. He has an aversion to it after a childhood incident where a friend was killed.
Fine. :P Then how about: MacGyver wakes up on his houseboat and says "Oy...bad clams..."

keshou
April 20th, 2005, 07:43 PM
Fine. :P Then how about: MacGyver wakes up on his houseboat and says "Oy...bad clams..."
The classic "Newhart" ending. I like it. ;) :D

marimba26
April 20th, 2005, 08:03 PM

I don't know, that's pretty bad. Been reading Enterprise spoilers, have we? :S

or 'Dr. Becket never got home'

kharn the betrayer
April 20th, 2005, 08:04 PM
i have one

Sg1 forget to send the signal to open the iris and go *splat*

or

they get trampled over by a stampede of alien moose

or two >.>

Dinoflo
April 20th, 2005, 08:25 PM
A bad, but feasable ending is that earth gets overrun by Goauld or Replicators or somthing else, and SG1 finds out that if they hadn't discovered the stargate then none of it would ever have happened, so they go back in time and prevent it from ever being discovered in the first place.

chyron
April 21st, 2005, 04:12 AM
For that matter, its twenty years in the future. The Stargate has gone public, interplanetary travel is a norm (in keeping with the 2010 plot) and the SGC is finally being decomissioned. O'Neil, Jackson, Te'alc, and Carter are at Carter's house having one last beer. Carter serves lasagna from an old family receipe. Everyone takes a bite hesitantingly(sp) and then keels over. Carter's last words - 'Guess I'm a better at astrophysics than cooking' and they all die.

i have one

Sg1 forget to send the signal to open the iris and go *splat*

or

they get trampled over by a stampede of alien moose

or two >.>

~Thor~
April 21st, 2005, 05:47 AM
I think the worst ending would be the government admiting that stargate is true and then discontinuing SG-1, SG-A, SG:TA and all other related stargate stuff.

Although the government admiting that it is true would be cool.

EDIT: I should learn to read all the posts before replying

Jillybiehn
April 21st, 2005, 02:46 PM
I don't know, that's pretty bad. Been reading Enterprise spoilers, have we? :S

or 'Dr. Becket never got home'
Mariiiiiimbaaaaaa...grrr...thanks for reminding me Sam never got home. :P I HATED the ending to Quantum Leap. You did hear NBC is supposed to have a Quantum Leap movie on next month, though, right? :)
http://imdb.com/title/tt0383588/

EDIT: For the life of me I cannot remember where I THOUGHT I'd read Scott Bakula was participating and it was on in May. After a web search the news of this is dubious at best. Double, triple grrr. Sorry for the misinformation. :o

col_oatmeal
April 21st, 2005, 03:15 PM
Or they find a big battle between the last Ancients and the wraith (Don't know why they are in the Milky Way galaxy) And they jion but get slaughtered. But before they jion the battle they sent a message to the SGC. Who sends five battalions to their aid. But too late SG1 is dead. But they save 1 Ancient. Then a new series is made called Star Gate Ancient and they go collecting new tech.

kharn the betrayer
April 21st, 2005, 05:06 PM
heres anouther one >.>

every one is assassinated by rabid ninja chipmunks armed with sporks and they take over the world

blueguy w/thehand
April 21st, 2005, 05:32 PM
what if Daniel just wakes up and realizes its a dream and everyone still thinks he's crazy for his theories on the pyramids.

Or it ends when it sayes "Game Over" and its just a video game jack was playing.

kharn the betrayer
April 21st, 2005, 05:36 PM
or what about

the creidts start and then you here jack say''that ending sucked'' and it seems that SG: SG1 was his fav TV show

aussie_gal
April 21st, 2005, 10:32 PM

no thats pretty bad ending

chyron
April 22nd, 2005, 04:54 AM
Earth has been completely evacuated to numerous other planets in the Milky Way after being ravaged by assorted environmental ills. As the team stands shoulder to shoulder on the horizon of the wormhole about to walk through. All four look back on the now mothballed SGC. They turn toward the wormhold. As they are about to step through, they're hit in the face with cream pies. A couple of people sneaked up from BEHIND the stargate and pushed the pies from the other physical side.

SGA4ever
June 24th, 2007, 07:45 PM
the worst ending was done in the actaully episode. the best ending would have been waking up in the game keeper chairs.

mitchell be a lower rank and a member of the sgc that got caught in the chair while trying to free sg1

vala already in the chair ( differnt location then sg1)

jack leaving at tne end of season 8 can be explained by his chair malfuncation and and went back to earth to get help.

season 9/10 created by the chairs programming to keep SG-1 from not realizing the truth. this also includes atlantis

LoneStar1836
June 24th, 2007, 07:57 PM
{snip}

Ok that was my pathetic attempt at a horrible ending to SG-1 other than the Dallas Bobby/shower scenario. :P It’s got death, a wedding, secret love child, explosions, disfigurement, amnesia, murder, reincarnated Farscape, and it ends with a shippy pair flying off together in a ship. Got to get in that shippy ending for us anti-shippers. ;)

Ha! I came close to the series finale. Sort of. :D

It had death (Thor and Landry), explosions, disfigurement (come on that old people make-up and wigs were horribly disfiguring), amnesia (sort of...they forgot everything that happened except for poor Teal'c), reincarnated Farscape (Crichton aged to an old man in a time distortion field that was reversed), and it had ship on a ship (Daniel/Vala and the Odyssey). I was so close. ;):P All Unending needed was a murder (though I suppose if it had gone on any longer Cam would have killed someone or someone him) and a wedding and secret love child.....

Jackie
June 24th, 2007, 08:03 PM
worst ending?

Daniel suddenly wakes up from his dream only to find that he is still standing before the other professors (in the movie) and is about the tell them his theory of Aliens in Egypt.

The professors all walk out except one single man named Fox Mulder sitting at the table. Paying very close attention to Daniel's every word.

Daniel asks, "Why are you still here?"

Fox, "Have you ever considered working for the FBI, Dr. Jackson?":)

First
June 24th, 2007, 10:42 PM
That's a really bad ending.
Explaining away stuff through dream sequences is really annoying. It's ok the first time it happens, but when they do it too often, then whenever something wierd is happening I don't accept it and I'm just waiting for them to wake up.

1DanielForMe
June 25th, 2007, 12:03 AM
worst ending?

Daniel suddenly wakes up from his dream only to find that he is still standing before the other professors (in the movie) and is about the tell them his theory of Aliens in Egypt.

The professors all walk out except one single man named Fox Mulder sitting at the table. Paying very close attention to Daniel's every word.

Daniel asks, "Why are you still here?"

Fox, "Have you ever considered working for the FBI, Dr. Jackson?":)Actually, that's not that bad.

How about: It turns out none of SG-1's enemies were defeated. They decide to team up in order to achieve their ultimate goal of doing away with SG-1. They succeed. Then the Goa'uld destroy the Replicators, the Ori destroy the Goa'uld, along with any good races left at this point. Any humans left are spared only to be forced to worship the Ori. There is no one left who has any knowledge whatsoever as to how to defeat them, so they are able to just kick back and rule for eternity.

chyron
June 26th, 2007, 03:19 AM
Two mysterious and previously unknown characters are seen observing our galaxy from a distance and smiling.

(Oh wait that's from something else...)

GhostPoet
June 26th, 2007, 10:37 AM
The Ori are building a giant super killing planet weapon on a forest planet and SG-1 is trapped there, unable to stop it in time....that is until the Furlings join the fight! and not to anyones surprise they really ARE furry and using their advanced sticks and rocks weapons, they defeat the high-tech Ori threat forever.

The end.

*Crash*
June 26th, 2007, 11:27 AM
How about....

Sci-Fi decides to cancle SG-1 so the Asguard blow themselfs up in a mass suicide in order to not let their technology go to the Orii and or other races....but give SG-1/Earth all their technology as their legacy and give earth the title of "5th race", they then slow down time to avoid being destroyed by an Ori toiletship, get old, neally die out, then go back in time and avoid it....in the scene end everyone says indeed and it shows them about to go through the stargate.

oh wait...

(I actually did like it ;) , but i know some really didn't, so i thought it would be funny saying it :P )

Or Walter (The gate operator/shevron guy) starts shooting everybody on base after realising he has never been promoted in the entire 10 years of stargate SG-1.

Missster.Freeman
June 26th, 2007, 01:46 PM
Or Walter (The gate operator/shevron guy) starts shooting everybody on base after realising he has never been promoted in the entire 10 years of stargate SG-1.If anyone had the right to be disgruntled, it would be Walter Chevronguy. Poor Walter. He was the Ensign Harry Kim of the Stargate universe. :D

chyron
June 26th, 2007, 02:36 PM
The Ori are building a giant super killing planet weapon on a forest planet and SG-1 is trapped there, unable to stop it in time....that is until the Furlings join the fight! and not to anyones surprise they really ARE furry and using their advanced sticks and rocks weapons, they defeat the high-tech Ori threat forever.

The end.

You left out the bit that Sam, out of the goodness of her heart, gives them prepackaged pet food as treats. Unfortunately, the pet food is tainted and she kills them all.

chyron
June 26th, 2007, 02:38 PM
How about....

Sci-Fi decides to cancle SG-1 so the Asguard blow themselfs up in a mass suicide in order to not let their technology go to the Orii and or other races....but give SG-1/Earth all their technology as their legacy and give earth the title of "5th race", they then slow down time to avoid being destroyed by an Ori toiletship, get old, neally die out, then go back in time and avoid it....in the scene end everyone says indeed and it shows them about to go through the stargate.

Oh they'll never do anything late that.

chyron
June 26th, 2007, 02:40 PM
If anyone had the right to be disgruntled, it would be Walter Chevronguy. Poor Walter. He was the Ensign Harry Kim of the Stargate universe. :D

I think that he did get promoted. He just didn't get any additional lines. You have to be a Captain or higher to have any screen time of significance.

chyron
June 26th, 2007, 02:41 PM
...in the very, very,very last episode, absolutely NOTHING happens to Siler - not even a broken nail.

P-90_177
June 26th, 2007, 02:50 PM
I think that he did get promoted. He just didn't get any additional lines. You have to be a Captain or higher to have any screen time of significance.

from seasons 7 through to 10 walter got an increasing amount of screen time. and yes he did get promoted a couple of times. he started off as a seargent in season one and now he's a master chief seargent.

Carter1994
June 26th, 2007, 03:39 PM
All of SG-1 is killed by a laced cake that was meant to celebrate 10 years, but the Ori found out...

Or, they could get stuck on a ship for 50 odd years, and then end saying numerous sayings like, "Nothing ventured, nothing gained" or "Silence is golden" and "Indeed".

Missster.Freeman
June 26th, 2007, 03:41 PM

from seasons 7 through to 10 walter got an increasing amount of screen time. and yes he did get promoted a couple of times. he started off as a seargent in season one and now he's a master chief seargent.Guess who doesn't pay attention while he's watching? ME! *head slap* Mind you, his promotions have been so unnoticeable, it's no wonder I missed them. Did we ever see him go through a promotion ceremony any time during the series?

First
June 26th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Fleeing from the enemy, in their rush to dail the gate they misdial and are sent to a backwater uninhabited planet, that's not on earth's dialing list, and has no DHD. They are trapped there forever.

wise one
June 27th, 2007, 12:27 PM
in the gate room

mitchell "Nothing ventured, nothing gained"

daniel: "Silence is golden"

tealc: i'm Pregnant'

Jackie
June 27th, 2007, 12:40 PM
very last episode:

In the very last episode there would be no sign of Jack--oh, wait, never mind.

chyron
June 27th, 2007, 02:07 PM
in the gate room

mitchell "Nothing ventured, nothing gained"

daniel: "Silence is golden"

tealc: i'm Pregnant'

Sam: Has anyone seen my chlamydia? (quickly clarifying) My PET IGUANA, chlamydia.
(One of my brother's friends in college had an iguana named chlamydia. I've never forgotten it.)

chyron
June 27th, 2007, 02:09 PM
Walter slips on a bannana dropped by Siler.

the fifth man
June 27th, 2007, 07:59 PM
Fleeing from the enemy, in their rush to dail the gate they misdial and are sent to a backwater uninhabited planet, that's not on earth's dialing list, and has no DHD. They are trapped there forever.

That would have indeed sucked pretty bad (especially if there weren't any movies coming out soon to continue the story). I'm sure they would have gotten a whole lot of letters on that.

PG15
June 27th, 2007, 08:02 PM
Just as SG1 ready themselves to go through the gate, a giant foot comes down and crushes them all.

the fifth man
June 27th, 2007, 08:05 PM
Just as they all get ready to go through the gate at the end there, things fade to black. Daniel wakes up in bed, looking around, dazed. The last ten years of SG-1 had all been a dream.

majorsal
June 27th, 2007, 08:19 PM
sam lies unconscious on the ground, only for jack, daniel, and teal'c to come running up. they wake her and she's very confused and...

she asks them about the ori. they're bewildered. they take her back to the sgc.

the gang tell her that she was prisoner of fifth's. they ask if he hurt her. she suddenly remembers fifth repeatingly putting his hand in her head and giving her 'visions'... in one horrific moment, sam realizes that everything she thought had been happening for the last three years was all because of fifth. and she also realizes she gave away a LOT of info to fifth, thinking she was talking to landry/o'oneill/sgc/NID...

sam turns to them, with a ghostly expression, and...

screen goes black.

sally :p

Jackie
June 28th, 2007, 05:41 AM
It ends with Daniel as an old man telling stories about the gate to his great grandchildren. His adult children are off to the side listening and think he just a crazy old man and none of it was real.

Anthony
June 28th, 2007, 06:21 AM
EDIT: In light of SG-1's series finale last week, I have decided to revive this thread just to hear what people think now that the show has actaully ended.

Haha. Nice one! I thought you were going to say O'Neill wakes up, and it was all a big dream. But that ending is just hilarious. And crap! Nice!

Jackie
June 28th, 2007, 07:27 AM
Another bad ending would be:

Teal'c tells Vala and Daniel about thier relationship in Unending. Then right before they go to walk up the ramp and into the gate, Oma descndes and tells everyone that Daniel never descended. Anubis took Daniel's place and Daniel is actually eating waffles in the diner and snickering at Vala who infact--slept with Anubis.

wise one
June 29th, 2007, 03:58 AM
10 years have past for sg-1 and they are going out to eat at a diner and when they all cross the road they get 'hit by a bus'

thats a terrible way to end their lives,

chyron
June 29th, 2007, 05:50 AM
10 years have past for sg-1 and they are going out to eat at a diner and when they all cross the road they get 'hit by a bus'

thats a terrible way to end their lives,

-After surviving numerous perilous stuations, all four are killed by food poisioning.

-They return to the SG1 and as they walk down the ramp, Teal'c slips.

Dutch_Razor
June 29th, 2007, 06:30 AM
How about....

oh wait...

(I actually did like it ;) , but i know some really didn't, so i thought it would be funny saying it :P )

Or Walter (The gate operator/shevron guy) starts shooting everybody on base after realising he has never been promoted in the entire 10 years of stargate SG-1.

Reading it like that in this thread it sounds like an awfully bad joke :lol:

How about.. Jack wakes up at the end of the ep., says "weird dream* and gets beamed up?

Wait that'd actually be a good ending :P Or not?

wise one
June 29th, 2007, 11:38 AM
tealc was a robot all along and his real name is called zuberg!

Jackie
June 29th, 2007, 12:10 PM
SG-1 is propelled into standing of the 5th race. We have warp drive ships and beam up technology. Then, all our allies die off or just stop talking to us.

Next thing you know--Stargate has morphed into a cross between Star Trek and Farscape.

Hmm, sounds like season 10.

Lt. Col. Mcoy
June 29th, 2007, 01:34 PM
There's no such thing as the worst ending for SG-1, all endings are equally horrific.

SG-1 forever!

*I leave in sorrow*

-Major Woody
June 29th, 2007, 09:08 PM
The members of SG-1 arrive at their favorite restaurant one by one. Patrons at the restaurant include some unsavory-looking characters, including a Jaffa, a Goa'uld, a Prior, and a couple of bounty hunters. Vala finally arrives after several unsuccesful attempts at parallel parking her car. Just as she is about to join her teammates at the table, the screen goes black.

chyron
June 30th, 2007, 06:24 AM
...right as the Ori fire on Earth, we cut to Jack waking up from being knocked unconscious. He is on Chulak with Daniel and Sam. The last ten years were a vision that he had while being knocked out.

chyron
June 30th, 2007, 07:51 AM
Why mince words when a picture is worth a thousand. As soon as the gate engages and SG1 is ready to embark, the even horizon changes and we see this (http://www.tweetyfriends.com/Assets/Images/imgThatsAllFolks.jpg)

(Anyone have photoshop....)

Jackie
June 30th, 2007, 02:19 PM
SG-1 returns from thier mission and finds:

the gate room is in fact a TV set. All the shows actors are having thier farewell party.

Suddenly SG-1 realizes they are in another reality where SG-1 was TV show and there is no way home.

binkpmmc
July 1st, 2007, 05:38 PM
worse than watching 6 people sitting around doing individual things while aging badly over 50 years???? Nope I got nothin' that could have been worse.

majorsal
July 1st, 2007, 05:56 PM
k, i've got to come up with something truly horrible...

thinks

sg1, including jack, are celebrating wiping out the ori. they're all going to sam's house to party.

everyone's holding the food and drinks for the party, while sam is fumbling for her keys. vala grabs the keys and starts to unlock the door. just as vala is putting the keys in the lock, sam smells gas. as vala starts to open the door, sam yells out 'vala, no!!!' vala's opening the door and says 'what?' to sam. sam says 'oh s**t' and then the whole house blows up. they all die.

colonel simmons is sitting in a black van, watching this from down the street. ungoalded and ticked, he made sure sg1 were paid back for what they did to him. he sees the house blow up and smiles and tells the driver to leave. while the car moves off, you see all of sam's neighbors come out. the carnage is bad.

wow, that depressed me. :p

sally :S

Jackie
July 1st, 2007, 06:05 PM
Bad ending 1:

Sam and Vala find out that they are actually witches and they accidentally summon the devil and they both get pregnant...ops, already made that movie.

Bad ending 2: (however, I would like to see this one)

Daniel is disgraced by his actions in the SGC to the point where he can no longer work in his field of choice. Desperate for money he takes a job as a male dancer at Chippendale's. Sam and Vala become regulars at the club.:)

RepliHawk
July 1st, 2007, 06:17 PM
Daniel is disgraced by his actions in the SGC to the point where he can no longer work in his field of choice. Desperate for money he takes a job as a male dancer at Chippendale's. Sam and Vala become regulars at the club.:)

Very interesting and funny

chyron
July 2nd, 2007, 04:53 AM
The camera zooms back to reveil that the events of the final episode have also been scene on a monitor on a ship orbiting Earth. We see finely manicured hands tapping on an arm rest - iritated. Someone walks in and bows..."My Queen"..."Yes" she says..."We are almost ready".... The camera shifts to a shot of a resurrected/cloned Janet Fraser smiling in delight...

Carter1994
July 2nd, 2007, 10:58 AM
The Ori have finally been wiped out, and SG-1 is on Jonas's home planet to help with damage control.

Suddenly, the ground starts to shake, and a huge ship shaped like a TV Camera appears in the sky. Coming from the ship, a voice is heard off of SG-1's radios, booming, "We are the Sci-Fions! We have come to cancel your lives!"

Immediately, a beam of Cut Film shoots from its lens. The screen goes black...

chyron
July 2nd, 2007, 11:32 AM
...a giant animated eraser is comes into the frame and begins to erase the characters and scenery reveiling just plain white. The camera zooms back to reveal that the entire series was nothing more than Bugs Bunny doodling in an Art book.

Jackie
July 2nd, 2007, 12:56 PM
...a giant animated eraser is comes into the frame and begins to erase the characters and scenery reveiling just plain white. The camera zooms back to reveal that the entire series was nothing more than Bugs Bunny doodling in an Art book.

LMAO...now that's funny.

Then Proky Pig comes on the screen and says, "That's all folks!"

chyron
July 2nd, 2007, 05:25 PM
LMAO...now that's funny.

Then Proky Pig comes on the screen and says, "That's all folks!"

...been there done that. (Go up to post #107)