This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charmed's Milestone 150th Episode - Ratings

I would like to report how good the ratings did for the dreadful milestone episode:

From Zap2it.com:
    Originally posted by zap2it.com
    At 8 p.m., CBS stayed in first with the 10.2/16 for "Cold Case." ABC moved up to second with the 7.7/12 for "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition." NBC's "The Contender" was third with a 3.8/6, narrowly beating FOX's "The Simpsons" and "Arrested Development." The WB's new "Charmed" had a 2.5/4 for fifth.
    From Mediaweek.com:
    Originally posted by mediaweek.com
    On the WB, which remained last in every half-hour, episode No. 150 of Charmed got a minor boost with a 3.6/ 6 in the overnights, 3.87 million viewers and a 1.9/ 5 among adults 18-49 from 8-9 p.m.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Heh, i was reading on other boards on... "...With Cole back...BIG RATINGS", i feel bad sort of for laughing at them...
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Can't say the episode was anything special. Nice to have Cole back again though. Too bad it was only for one episode.

Comment

Imo, they totally wasted his characters comeback on this episode! I thought it would be something 'wowowow'...

Also
      Spoiler:
      Leo literally falling from the gate to the ground, falling from Grace or something, i think that was just so unneeded...
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I have'nt seen this episode yet, i cant believe they brought cole back! Doe's anybody else think hes kind of creepy?
        SAM & JACK 4EVER!!

Comment

Working...
        X