This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House of Wax

this new movie comes out soon, its a horror movie that i hear is kind of like the movie Saw. Saw was in the top 5 of movies i saw last year so i am pumped for this one.

unfortuantely, one of the stars is no talent paris hilton.

While I hate Paris Hilton, I'll be going because of Elisha Cuthbert.
    Enter my game site...

Comment

I can't say as if I'm looking forward to it, since it's yet ANOTHER remake of a previous version, just with a newer cast, that tries to pull-in the viewers, but since Elisha is there, I may give it a watch just for that, but other than that, it's just a remake so nothing SPECIAL will be involved.
      __

__

Comment

Aww, don't diss little Paris! She just happens to be one of those people who's famous for no particular reason! I'm glad for her anyway.

I saw the 19 something's version with ... okay, I can't recall all the people in it, I kind of came in on the end when all the protagonists were inches from being made into wax people - but It was pretty good. I expect since in this day and age horror script writers have no imagination - it will be another mindless scream as loud as you can movies where you come out of the theatre frazzled and blinded by the light of day and reality. Lookin' forward to it!!

-- I can't wait till It's on Cable!!
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Yep the only reason I'll be going to see it or renting the movie is to see Elisha Cuthbert.

Big fan of hers - she was great in 24 and in The Girl Next Door

Comment

Yeah, Elisha was great in 24, despite her habbit of repeated kidnaps in one day, dam, is that one VERY unlucky lady. Can't say I'm a fan of Paris, she's only famous for the name, she hasn't really WORKED towards it, she has a good spells, occasionally, but I doubt this will be one of them.
            __

__

Comment

The CA: Warners Premiere of House Of Wax was today.

Heres one amazing photo of Elisha arriving

The rest can be found at http://editorial.gettyimages.com/sou...0||0|0|0|0&p=7

Comment

my wife wants to see it.

as stated above, remake/rehash...so....uther than the Cuthbert factor, not much incentive for me.

my weekend movies are gonna be XXX and the Guide...
                wax will have to wait.
                Thanks!
                Jordan

my page
                My LJ
                From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by defina91rvc
                  this new movie comes out soon, its a horror movie that i hear is kind of like the movie Saw. Saw was in the top 5 of movies i saw last year so i am pumped for this one.

unfortuantely, one of the stars is no talent paris hilton.
                  Paris is a no-talent, brainless twit. I can't stomach her.

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
                    my wife wants to see it.

as stated above, remake/rehash...so....uther than the Cuthbert factor, not much incentive for me.

my weekend movies are gonna be XXX and the Guide...
                    wax will have to wait.

if XXX is anything like the original i will def not be seeing it. the 1st was merely a bunch of expensive special effects strung together with a stupid plot that didnt make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
                      Paris is a no-talent, brainless twit. I can't stomach her.
                      She is so retarded... she spoiled everyone who watched her interview (not sure which one though).
                      Spoiler:
                      she dies
                      , but thats mainly the reason why my friends want to see the movie... Hahah...
                      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

yea, my friend was telling me about that.

he also said that during the interview, the way she describes every aspect of the movie is in terms of it being "hot".'

i am in no rush to see this movie

Comment

my friend won a ticket to a special premier in NYC. he claims it was "very hot" and that every1 should see it.

Comment

lol,i saw this movie last night and wow , it wasnt that scary or anything and most of the scares are limited to cheap thrills (ie. things popping out), but just wow, the moive was ridiculous.

if you go into this movie and try to watch it as a serious movie you will hate it, however if you go with a group of friends it is quite enjoyable.

the endless blood and gore was quite shocking, all in ld i'd give it a 7 / 10 for being a very fun movie.

Comment

UK people who would like to purchase the movie it has been listed on Play.com for a release date of 23/09/2005 at £13.99.

Comment

Working...
                              X