Dr Carolyn Lam/Lexa Doig Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatelover12
    Hey Fraiser RULES! This new doc is hot but Fraiser still rules!
    *nods* We need Janet back (There is a Janet thunk thread either on P1 or P2 of the Gen. Disc). Janet and the new doc, that would be great
    Signed,

Gregorius
    Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
    Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius
      *nods* We need Janet back (There is a Janet thunk thread either on P1 or P2 of the Gen. Disc). Janet and the new doc, that would be great
      will someone be starting a janet/new doc ship thread
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

*joins in drooling*
        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
          my point exactly her necklace says LS in the first thread is she lexa doig-shanks
          Yep she's married to our Danny boy...or Michael Shanks as i'm sure he prefers been called.

Comment

Bit on the skinny side for my tastes.

Comment

Originally posted by Grin
              Yep she's married to our Danny boy...or Michael Shanks as i'm sure he prefers been called.
              thanks
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

he wass sorry to say this but I allready created an appreciation thread about her allready http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=9705 maybe the mods can turn this 2 together in 1 thread or so
                Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                  he wass sorry to say this but I allready created an appreciation thread about her allready http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=9705 maybe the mods can turn this 2 together in 1 thread or so
                  this is more of a *drool* thread it seems
                  love Torri

Comment

It sure is! *Drools again*.

Comment

yes that is true there are more hot pictures in here .I guess the people didn't notice the thread when I created it I won't be starting a new thread soon
                      Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Buddha
                        Bit on the skinny side for my tastes.
                        I do agree she is skinny for my taste but still she looks fab
                        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                          I’m sorry Anby I did do search but the stupid “server is busy” message kept coming up so I assumed there was not one around funny considering I posted there as well. Could I mod merge the threads please SORRY.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius
                              I'm gonna have a wonderful dream tonight *drools*

MS is married to her? Lucky him *dreaming*

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                              The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Lexa full name is Alexander L. Doig

Comment

Working...
                                X