PDA

View Full Version : The Anubis ship

LordAnubis
April 4th, 2005, 07:20 PM
Who would you wanna see Anubis ship with?

ME: Anubis (in his old form) and Osiris (Dr. Sarah Gardner)! :) Maybe Anubis/Thor? :)

Anubis345
April 4th, 2005, 07:21 PM
Apophis's ship have you seen that it is just as huge

LordAnubis
April 4th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Apophis's ship have you seen that it is just as huge
Ship as in relationship...not ship ship! :)
Anubis' ship was bigger anyway.

6thMonolith
April 4th, 2005, 08:36 PM
How about Anuisam, or better yet, Anubob! Yes, everyone's favorite 50% Goa'uld, 50% Ascended being, and 50% Wraith. A 150% ship.

Wandering Tamer
April 4th, 2005, 08:58 PM
somehow i don't think that adds up. ;)

Anubis I see more of a slash person, but.... if it's hetero, Anubis and Oma. They hate each other but liking the other person isn't a necessity when falling in love. ;)

Klorel
April 4th, 2005, 09:07 PM
I agree. I too think that Anubis is more of a slash person. Sorry LA:O

Lord Zedd
April 5th, 2005, 04:06 AM
how about a ship between Anubis and Freya/Anise. A sort of forbidden love :D;)

Hywel
April 5th, 2005, 04:58 AM
Definitely Anubis/Herak. Or possibly Anubis/Spiky-mind-reading-ball-of-pain.

LordAnubis
April 5th, 2005, 05:58 AM
I like that! :)

Klorel
April 5th, 2005, 07:07 AM
That might be ok. It would be kind of funny:P

Qasim
April 5th, 2005, 08:09 AM
I like that! :)
me 2

Grin
April 5th, 2005, 09:19 AM
The Anubis/Oma was a cool idea!

Wandering Tamer
April 5th, 2005, 09:39 AM
Anubis and Anise/Freya, huh? Somehow, I think they both have the same level of saddism and disregard for sentient life to accomplish their goals. Yeah, I could definitely see that.

Anubis69
April 7th, 2005, 06:43 AM
Anubis and Freya/Anise?? that just sounds messy...........

Lord Zedd
April 7th, 2005, 06:48 AM
it just sounds so cool :D;) Forbidden love between a Tok'ra and an evil Goa'uld systemlord :D but I want to see the Anubis from season 5,6 and 7 not like in Reconing or so.Do you miss Anubis too like the way he looked with the event horizon

Qasim
April 7th, 2005, 08:46 AM
I miss him he was just so mysterious then not some diseased guy

Lord Zedd
April 7th, 2005, 09:06 AM
Hé can somebody perhaps make a picture about Anubis and Freya :D With Photoshop or so :D hihi that would be cool What about a ship with Anubis and Carolyn the new doctor at the SGC she is hot and steamy :D :D :D

GuardianKentel
April 7th, 2005, 10:07 AM
i think the slasher is more likely.. Anubis (old) and Daniel or maybe ba'al with the new anubis!

Lord Zedd
April 8th, 2005, 12:20 PM
No Anubis isn't gay :D Ba'al is just his little slave

Anubis69
April 9th, 2005, 07:46 AM
Do you miss Anubis too like the way he looked with the event horizon
As Jack once said, he was such a cliché!!! but he was über cool. like in Evolution part 2 when he snuck up on the bald guy in the labs. guy's a legend.

Lord Zedd
April 9th, 2005, 08:33 AM
As Jack once said, he was such a cliché!!! but he was über cool. like in Evolution part 2 when he snuck up on the bald guy in the labs. guy's a legend.
Anubis was soooo cool indeed :D;)

The Ultimate Obsession
April 10th, 2005, 12:59 PM
hmm... this isn't just b/c i put Ba'al with everyone/thing in the galaxy

Anuba'al

didn't you see the sparks in reckoning,.

Lord Zedd
April 10th, 2005, 10:43 PM
hmm... this isn't just b/c i put Ba'al with everyone/thing in the galaxy

Anuba'al

didn't you see the sparks in reckoning,.

yes I saw Reconing. Hihihi If Ba'al and Anubis would have a relationship than we know who the boss is in the relationship ;):D

Anubis69
April 12th, 2005, 11:33 AM
yes I saw Reconing. Hihihi If Ba'al and Anubis would have a relationship than we know who the boss is in the relationship ;):D
That's wrong on so many levels!! i wonder how Ba'al would feel about the whole changing of hosts every month! :eek:

Darth Buddha
April 12th, 2005, 12:14 PM
I just don't see Anubis shipping...

He is so evil, and so complete in and of himself, he NEEDS no emotional support, he needs no love, of the feeling or the physical kind.

Anubis is simply too damned badass to 'ship.

"To Evil to 'Ship!"

Oh, I like that!

Anubis345
April 12th, 2005, 12:26 PM
I like that! :) that would be cool to have that was a good idea why not make it a thread just to see who will respond i know i will

Lord Zedd
April 15th, 2005, 07:32 AM
That's wrong on so many levels!! i wonder how Ba'al would feel about the whole changing of hosts every month! :eek:
than he can pick what host

Cronus
April 15th, 2005, 07:38 AM
Anubis/Oma
Anubis/Chaya

He definitely strikes me as someone who would want to go out with an ancient. :D

Hywel
April 15th, 2005, 07:46 AM
Anubis/Oma
Anubis/Chaya

He definitely strikes me as someone who would want to go out with an ancient. :D
Maybe Oma isn't fighting him right now.... :eek:

I think Anubis would get too greedy and it'd be Anubis/Chaya with a bit of Anubis/Aiyana on the side.

Lord Zedd
April 15th, 2005, 08:36 AM
Anubis/Oma
Anubis/Chaya

I wouldn't mind dating Chaya :p:p she is so hot :D I have her in the background from my computer but sometimes I change it with Lexa Doig. I can't choose :D;)

Perhaps somebody can make a picture of Anubis and Chaya or Lexa Doig :D

I would really like that :D

Cronus
April 15th, 2005, 09:15 AM
A match made in heaven: :D :p

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/Cronus1/chaya-anubis.jpg

Darth Buddha
April 15th, 2005, 09:41 AM
O.K., assuming that Anubis DID have a ship, consider the following..

He wasn't even a humanoid when he was mortal, so why would he ship with a humanoid? You'd think he'd have more in common with a Goa'uld symbiote than a human, ancient, or other character.

If he were to find a true love, don't you think he'd be best paired with a REALLY bad girl? Like, dripping of malice and evil?

Stargate hasn't supplied the kind of female Anubis would ship for.

Cronus
April 15th, 2005, 09:46 AM
Opposites attract each other. :D

Besides Anubis is as much ascended as he is a Goa'uld now so it is at least feasible that he would be attracted to a fully ascended ancient.

Darth Buddha
April 15th, 2005, 09:50 AM
Opposites attract each other. :D
You know, that adage is as false as it is old.

I suppose it originated as a means of explaining the attraction of different sexes.

Closer to the truth is that the exotic is fascinating. But the exotic is not "opposite".

Recent attempts to characterize relationships suggest that in fact, similarities attract, and similarities also work.