This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the outer limits on dvd?

i really would like to know if the outer limits is available on region 2 dvd (or any region). or if they are planning to release the series on dvd on region 2.
    i need the outer limits on dvd people! thank you.

Yeah, that would be pretty cool. I think they've released the original 'The Outer Limits' show on DVD in the U.S. but I'm not sure about the newer series.

Comment

I'd love to either collect the Series or just buy some of the individual Episodes.

I've missed absolutely loads of "Outer Limits" eps over the years, so I hope they release it on DVD!!

Same wish/hope re "Millennium"!
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I liked Millennium as well.

Comment

Amanda tapping played in the outer limits once , So did leonard Nemoy.

I hope they release Psi factor on DVD as well.
          The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

There are two Region 1 Outer Limits DVDs out:
            The Outer Limits: The New Series: Sex and Science Fiction
            The Outer Limits: The New Series: Time Travel and Infinity

The original show has the first two seasons on DVD.

Comment

Yeah, there was an Outer Limits marathon on yesterday on Sci fi. They played the AT episode right before the Shanks episode, which then led into SG-1 at 6 which was nice (and I'm sure deliberate) scheduling.

I've always liked the show, though the season that aired on Sci Fi was terrible. I liked the first few seasons the best (of the new series), and I've seen some single DVD's of the series around for 9.99, but they didn't really have the episodes I like.

Phil
              Teal'c: I believe a medical attack could be successful.
              Jack: Surgical attack Teal'c. It's called a surgical attack.

Comment

I liked the episodes that weren't set in space. I thought the crappy visual effects in the earlier seasons took away from the show, but the Earth based episodes were cool.

Comment

Just as a note, Amanda Tapping AND Michael Shanks have both appeared on "The Outer Limits". Yesterday, I saw both of them. I can't remember the episode titles, but AT was in one about a guy getting trapped on Venus, then taking some organic material and injecting it into his body, causing all these weird transformations. Michael Shanks was in this one about a robotics company, where they made lifelike "inorganics", and the episode was based around one that was supposed to take the role of a nanny.
                  Vae Victus - Livy

Comment

Originally posted by USS Thunderchild
                    Yeah, there was an Outer Limits marathon on yesterday on Sci fi.
                    Yeah, i caught a bunch of them and I was amazed at how many famous actors actually appeared in the new series.. Tons of well knowns...

Comment

Working...
                    X