This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeepers Creepers I and II

Anyone see these movies? Was the "Creeper" an alien or a demon? Who would win: Creeper vs. Predator? Creeper vs. alien? Creeper vs. Wraith? Creeper vs. Anubis?

i saw #1, they never said what the creature was. i guess creeper would beat every1 u said cause it cant die

Comment

well in the second film it dies
      it was called a bat out of hell
      Virtual Jurassic Park

Comment

Originally posted by defina91rvc
        i saw #1, they never said what the creature was. i guess creeper would beat every1 u said cause it cant die
        Anubis can't die and could kick its ass dude.

Comment

It didn't die in the second one. It'll be back.

*waits for Jeepers Creepers 3*

I did enjoy both movies though, the are actually really decent. Even the sequel.

Comment

yeah, i suppose there could be a Jeepers Creepers 2, but if it cant die then it just start to get boring
            Virtual Jurassic Park

Comment

the first one was ok, not super scary, but fun to watch. every1 who saw the first saw the 2nd cause they wanted to learn more about the "creeper". unfortunately, i have heard that the 2nd one is almost the same as the 1st 'cept with new actors. no new info about the monster is learned.

Comment

I'm really bad at scary films i couldn't watch number 1- i made them turn it off it freaked me out to much and number two was scary to me, lol I spent the whole time blocking my eyes! My boyfriend was so annoyed cause i wasn't watching the film!

Comment

Imo, the second movie was purely eye candy for girls, there was just a ton of half naked guys, with like 4 or something cheerleaders! That was just... 'not wow'... At least we got to see a character from the first movie... Gah, and that wasn't so great...
                  Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Working...
                  X