Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Amazon UK are selling the R2 Box sets for £29.97 each, free p&p. That includes s7.

I've just got s7, already had s6, but the rest I have on VHS. It's tempting to pay another £29.97 just so that one of the huge six-video-per-season sets can be moved from my full-to-bursting shelf. At least it would be if I *had* another £29.97.

Madeleine

I don't know, maybe you should have waited for the s7 DVD, cause of the beautiful widescreen high quality
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

If you go to amazon from the link on GW http://www.gateworld.net/store/ then GW gets a bit of help with its funding

Scroll down the page and there are links to all the UK sections of amazon.

Madeleine

Comment

Did anyone read/see the new articles and such on Buffy Animated? I saw some pictures of the characters, it was kewl to see animated Angel, Dawn, Joyce, Willow, Xander, Giles, etc...

Comment

It was planned a couple of years ago, but it never got off the ground. Is it back on course then?

And yes, the drawings were good, especially Willow

Madeleine

Comment

According to Tvguide, it said that its back in the production, all they need is a network, but right now, i think they are working on voicing, the producers are keeping most of the voices secret, but they did say that AH, NB, AH, were at least going to voice their characters, but SMG won't be. (Sorry if you don't know the initials, but i don't know how to spell their names). Whedonesque.com is a good place to find information all about Joss Whedon-oriented shows and works

Comment

Buffy is going to be voiced by the woman who does here voice in the video games... I forget her name though...

Comment

My friend said the person that voiced Buffy in the game did a nice job, and sounded similar to her, so if she does sound like SMG, or remotely sounds like her, then the animated show shouldn't be too bad on the voice part. If the show does get put on the air, i'm looking forward to see the past that includes Angel and Dawn, cause they've never been in the same scene before, so yah, me wants to see

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                  My friend said the person that voiced Buffy in the game did a nice job, and sounded similar to her, so if she does sound like SMG, or remotely sounds like her, then the animated show shouldn't be too bad on the voice part. If the show does get put on the air, i'm looking forward to see the past that includes Angel and Dawn, cause they've never been in the same scene before, so yah, me wants to see
                  Well, there was that episode of Angel last year when Angelus rang Dawn... except Dawn wasn't shown...

Comment

Haha, yah, you know what i meant !

Comment

Amazon (UK) are selling a complete box set of Buffy, all seven series, for £139. That's a big saving on the individual box sets, even if you buy those on e-bay.

go HERE and scroll down to the bit that says in small type "R2 DVDs" and GW gets credit for your purchases.

Madeleine

Comment

Link doesn't work ma'am.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Maybe it's cos it's a shtml page? the link matches exactly the address of the page. Oh well, egg on my face for trying to be clever. Click on the "Store" button just above the Log Out button, top right.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                            That's a big saving on the individual box sets
                            Yes it would be ... if I didn't already have S1-4 Actually compared to the regular retail price in R2 buying this complete set is almost cheaper then buying the 3 remaining sets Of course I'll be ordering mine from R1 where they retail for much much less then they do in R2.

Comment

So buy the nice space-saving Complete Box Set, and offload the rest onto e-bay or amazonsecondhand

Madeleine

Comment

Working...
                              X