Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
    So buy the nice space-saving Complete Box Set, and offload the rest onto e-bay or amazonsecondhand
    I'll stick with my plan to import it from R1. I'm not in a hurry either to complete the set. The first three seasons were pretty good but the show went downhill from there. It's just barely good enough for the 'completist' in me to win out. I don'timagine that Buffy will be on my shopping list until sometime next year. Maybe Amazon.com will have a special on them by then

Comment

Now before anyone starts saying stuff about the fact that we aren't supposed to put links up or anything like that, I'm just asking someone to PM me the site (if they know one).

Anyways, a friend of mine, and also Teal'c have basically convinced me to start watching Buffy. I got a couple episodes of Season 1 downloaded, but the one place I was getting them from doesn't have anymore Season 1 episodes. I need episode 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, and 11. I'm trying Kazaa and LimeWire and it's barely going anywhere.

So if anyone knows any sites that have at least all of Season 1 of Buffy, could you PM the address to me? I would really appreciate it!

It would be great if the files were under 100mbs, but if they are over 100mbs that's fine. I can always make them smaller.

Please help me!!!

And also if someone is gonna suggest that I go out and buy the episodes, don't even bother to respond. I don't have money, and I'm not gonna go and buy a show that I'm not really even sure that I like yet.

If I watch them off of TV they're probably off somewhere near the end of the series and I'd never understand. I like to watch things from the beginning, and I figure the only way to do that would be through the internet. I'd borrow from a friend around here, but not many people actually have DVDs and probably even less watch Buffy.

Also: Suprnova.org doesn't seem to work for me. I'm trying TVTorrents.com but not getting far with that either... Though I did download the complete first season of Dead Like Me earlier this week...
      Last edited by MartoufMarty; 26 September 2004, 12:39 PM.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

http://www.slayerverse.net/tanet/net...s.php&id=14025

has the scans of the magazine interview, me just wanted to share
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

http://img66.exs.cx/img66/4057/castori.jpg

Here's something i made, out of boredome, just wanted to share

Comment

Wow, that's really pretty. Nice work.

Comment

Link is down.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
              [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I was just wondering if anyone knew the name of that German techno song at the beginning of the episode 7x02 Beneath You. It was really cool and my sister was wondering alot. I was wondering too.

Anyone? I'd be really really happy if anyone knew!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Beneath You:

Stillste Stund: "Von Der Tiefe"
                  At the start when the German Potential is being murdered

Gus Gus: "David"
                  At the Bronze

The Von Bondies: "It Came From Japan"
                  At the Bronze

Joey Ramone: "Stop Thinking About It""At the Bronze

Comment

Heh, i know this is a bit off topic, but that German girl reminded me of Alias, haha...

Comment

For anybody that's interested, there is some excellent fanfic out for a Buffy Season 8. The fanfic is written like scripts for the show, and I think anybody that was really into BtVS would enjoy reading these.

http://www.buffyworld.com/
                      Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
                      O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
                      O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

http://home.hamptonroads.com/stories...031&ran=156548

MISS THE Scooby gang from “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”? Then rejoice in the news that six actors from the series that signed off in 2003 are back in prime time.

Alyson Hannigan (Willow), James Marsters (Spike), David Boreanaz (Angel), Charisma Carpenter (Cordelia), Nicholas Brendon (Xander) and Seth Green (Oz) are among the old faces popping up in new places in the 2005-06 season. The others:
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

Yeah apparently theyre making a spike Spinoff or something like that involving Spike.
                          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

it's probably because none of them culd find work after the series ended, they were all stereotyped as those characters and ppl just culdn't look past that.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                              Yeah apparently theyre making a spike Spinoff or something like that involving Spike.
                              This sounds like a bad idea.

I'll enjoy seeing them all again, especially Alyson Hannigan, David Boreanz and Charisma Carpenter.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

who would win the slayer and the most powerfull witch ever or a super powered alien and his greatest foe/weakness and another powerfull witch>?
                                sigpic
                                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                                Stargate : Genesis |
                                Original Starship DesignThread
                                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                                11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                                X