This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Narim/Garwin Sanford and Schroedinger Appreciation

Okay, I know I'm not the only person missing Narim, and hoping he and some other Tollans (and esp. Schroedinger) managed to survive and will reappear in Season nine.

(I don't care that Sanford had a cameo in Atlantis.)

Even though I'm a Sam/Jack shipper, Narim was the only other guy worthy of Sam. But I'd like to see him back not as that story line, but rebuilding a Tollan civilization, and, at least, having survived.

I kind of liked Narim too, but I think the Tollans are goners.

Comment

I like the actor, but I was sad to see him in Atlantis because I knew that meant we were most likely never going to see Narim again. Poor Schrodinger

Comment

Okay, I have it - the Nox swooped in at the last minute, and rescued a few remaining Tollan, including Narim and Schroedinger. I think the chances are good the Nox will show up in season nine, so that's where we could happen across them. Now to figure out why they didn't let Earth i.e., Sam, know they survived. Some obscure Nox reason, I suppose.

Comment

Yes, I think its well overdue for episode that explores the adventures of Schroedinger - Intergalactic Feline of Mystery

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
            Yes, I think its well overdue for episode that explores the adventures of Schroedinger - Intergalactic Feline of Mystery
            I know! I mean how many cats are there in the galaxy!? Few they're all on Earth!

I seriously don't think Narim or Schrödinger are dead, I mean I just can't take the thought of Schrödinger's last desperate meow before a staff weapon cut him in half!

So I like to believe they're ok.

Servatis a periculum. Servatis a maleficum.

Comment

I think Schroedinger will be fine. He had lots of experience in gun point situations...

Servatis a periculum. Servatis a maleficum.

Comment

ROFLMAO. that's not funny. okay, yes it is. I liked Narim, so I was sad when he died. I think they did that to show how powerful Anubis really is. But I was still sad.
                'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

I was always sad we never saw Narim again...but I'm never convinced anyone is dead until we see it directly. There's hope, in fanfic atleast. I always liked the Sam/Narim ship.

Of course there are those who believe Simon is Narim

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin View Post
                    I was always sad we never saw Narim again...but I'm never convinced anyone is dead until we see it directly. There's hope, in fanfic atleast. I always liked the Sam/Narim ship.

Of course there are those who believe Simon is Narim
                    personally I have nothing against Sam/Narim ship. you know what I think that Simon is hiding his true Identity from Elisabeth Weir. I'd like to see Garwin Sanford in Season 5, it would be interesting to see Simon/Narim and Sam Carter come face to face on Earth.

Comment

Working...
                    X