This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dark Angel

I'm starting this thread to talk about "Dark Angel"..I love that show ..I know it was cancelled after season 2 ..I don't get it ..I was so sad when I saw the final last week ...it was such an original show in a chaotic dark world but the mythology was unique and amazing .

Is there anybody out there who liked that show ?
    Why?
    What do you like most about it apart from Max ( for the guys) and Logan ( for the girls ) obviously ?

and let's talk about Dark angel

Gosh it was so good

Caty

Although i loved the show, Max's character just totally reminded me of the character of Faith in Buffy/Angel, but hey, it isn't/wasn't bad!

I loved the show, i got mad though... (because it was cancelled...)
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I loved the whole mantacore thing! the genetic enginering and well the baddies! I'm just a sucker for "running from seemingly all-powerful goverment and winning" stories; I loved the pretender to. BTW the guy who plays peter groden in st:at was in season 2 of dark angel.

Comment

I had loved the first season, but once the second season started, I had lost interest. When everyone got released, it just seemed like every show was a new guest.

This week we will find the guy with the oblong head, and next week, how about we look for the girl with the long arms. To me, the second season was like 'Where's Waldo' feel.

And didn't Max and Logan get together in real life?
        If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dotus5
          And didn't Max and Logan get together in real life?
          I heard that the reason the show ended was becase the max and logan actors got divorced. is this true?

Comment

i think they're back together. That's what i hear anyhoo.
            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
              I heard that the reason the show ended was becase the max and logan actors got divorced. is this true?
              It wouldn't surprise me if they did. There is a 13 year age difference. Now I'm not saying that is a bad thing, but when whe was (I think) 19 when she started the show, that's a huge difference.

Comment

It was okay, I did like the idea of the show. But sometimes the characters got a bit annoying, esp Original Cindy in the first season. But I think she got much better once she found out who Max was. The other girls can have Logan, I'll take Alec.

Zipacna was Joshua yes?

Comment

I LOVED Dark Angel!!

My favourite part of it would have to be the humour... Normal was hilarious! And Sketchy too!

NORMAL: Well, well, well...so far, your moron colleagues have come up with the following excuses for why you're strolling in here at the crack of noon - you had a dental emergency, your aunt died...again, and my personal favorite from this idiot - you were detained by the sector police for practicing witchcraft. Now, would you care to further insult my intelligence?

Jessica Alba and Michael Weatherly are still married for all I know... I think the reason it was cancelled was simply because it wasn't picked up by the TV channels. It was replaced by Firefly...

And ya, Grodin was Otto.
                  Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                  Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Just got this off the IMDB:

"Broke off her long engagement to co-star Michael Weatherly ("Dark Angel" (2000)) in 2003 but has reconciled recently."
                    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004695/bio

Comment

I loved Joshua oh! but there times were he really needed a hug like when he got high, funny as hell yet sad as he was rejected by his fellow potheads. and Herbal good ol' Herbal WTF happened to Herbal? Logan: people are dying every day. Herbal: but it's all good. Loved Herbal and Joshua almost as much as max but of course the max thing is totally different.

Comment

Normal was funny, even his name as funny. Wasn't it Reagan 'Normal' Ronald?

Comment

Originally posted by Dotus5
                          Just got this off the IMDB:

"Broke off her long engagement to co-star Michael Weatherly ("Dark Angel" (2000)) in 2003 but has reconciled recently."
                          http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004695/bio
                          That's too bad! I thought they were cute together, especially in the blooper reel when he talks about her.
                          Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                          Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

I liked that other chap, the one who's now on smallville. He was pretty.

I really liked the show, all the way through. I liked the backstory and the hidden agendas of the various factions of people trying to kill or control Max and co.

Madeleine

Comment

I watched the first season, I thought it was pretty good.
                              I didn't like the second season nearly as much though.
                              So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains,
                              And we never even know we have the key.
                              Already Gone---------
                              The Eagles-----------

Comment

Working...
                              X