Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nefertiti View Post
    Spoiler:
    Ok I hardly come in this room because I am a huge Daniel/Vala shipper but I do like the idea of Jack and Sam together as well. OK so here I go…….I heard from a board that I visit that during a convention Amanda was asked if there will ever be a jack/Sam relationship and she was quoted saying Just “Yes”. This was before season ten I believe and then a photo was leaked out …..This photo is of Jack holding an image of the alternate Carter and O’Neil. I believe it is the new episode coming in the second half of season 10 where Carter goes to an alternate dimension. (All is rumors until I know all the facts please) …..If you already heard this sorry about repeating the news!

Let me set the record straight for you. I was at the convention (Shore Leave, last July in Baltimore) where Amanda made that comment. Here's what was said:
    Spoiler:
    When asked about whether there would be Sam/Jack ship in Season 10, AT said, "The answer could be a three-letter word...or a two-letter word....and it's the three letter word."

Everyone went wild, and she was grinning and said something to the effect of, "Or maybe the answer is 'maybe.'" But she teased us some more about it, we all had fun and everyone went away from the session feeling pretty positive about her tone and the future of the Ship.

As to the pic, that is a photo manip made by one of the very talented people who come here to GW. It's from episode 618, Forsaken. The original photo Jack was holding was of one of the guest stars in that ep and his wife...but one of our talented pals (Terrah, I think) removed that photo and substituted the S/J wedding photo from Season 3's Point of View.

So part of what your heard was pretty true...but I wanted you to know that the photo was a fan creation made using elements from two episodes. And yes, there is some talk about an AU ep called
    Spoiler:
    The Road Not Taken in the second half of S10, but I don't know any more about it now. Personally, I'm somewhat tired of AU S/J Ship. I want TPTB to admit that OUR Sam and Jack are together!

There are so many talented people on GW! If you love Sam & Jack, most of the Shippers post on the S/J Ship Family Discussion Thread. If you're a big Sam fan, many of us hang out in the Sam's a Great Character Thread. BTW, those are the two most popular threads at GW. Each has had more than 1,000,000 replies. And if you love great fan art, try Mala's World.

Tons of talent at Gateworld!

Comment

Hi I just found this thread, I am a HUGE Sam/Jack shipper they HAVE to be together, TPTB pleeeeeeeezzzzz

Julia(samcarterrules)

*chants to self**will NOT read spoils.will NOT read spoilers*
      sigpic
      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Real Life has me tied up in a corner. But I wanted to drop by
        to let those of you who may be interested know about this upcoming event...

The Sam/Jack Ship Family Discussion Thread will celebrate both Shipmas and A Shippy New Year!

By popular demand, we'll celebrate:

Shipmas: Sunday, December 17th
        A Shippy New Year: Saturday, December 30th

(Holiday pic by the very talented and generous zuz)

The events will take place in the S/J Ship Family thread. I'll open the celebrations at 12-midnight Eastern Standard (U.S.) Time, and they will run for 24 hours.

So prepare your shippy stories, vids, poems, pics and anything else that expresses the love we know that Sam and Jack share. If you don't think you're creative, then just come prepared to talk about your favorite episodes and moments.

Are there S/J Ship fic authors or other artists you'd like to invite to be there on these special days? E-mail or PM them.

All S/J Shippers, past and present, invited!

This is a free-for-all celebration of Sam & Jack!
        Prepare to have fun!

Comment

It's almost time....starting at midnight Eastern Standard Time (U.S.):

The Sam/Jack Ship Family Discussion Thread will celebrate both Shipmas and A Shippy New Year!

By popular demand, we'll celebrate:

Shipmas: Sunday, December 17th
          A Shippy New Year: Saturday, December 30th

(Holiday pic by the very talented and generous zuz)

The events will take place in the S/J Ship Family thread. I'll open the celebrations at 12-midnight Eastern Standard (U.S.) Time, and they will run for 24 hours.

So prepare your shippy stories, vids, poems, pics and anything else that expresses the love we know that Sam and Jack share. If you don't think you're creative, then just come prepared to talk about your favorite episodes and moments.

Are there S/J Ship fic authors or other artists you'd like to invite to be there on these special days? E-mail or PM them.

All S/J Shippers, past and present, invited!

This is a free-for-all celebration of Sam & Jack!
          Prepare to have fun!

Comment

I have only just got the internet (i know i've been living in the dark ages) and Sam/Jack ship forums are the 1st thing i looked for. I've been reading this thread for just under a day now. I love Sam and Jack just as much as they love each other!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater88 View Post
              I have only just got the internet (i know i've been living in the dark ages) and Sam/Jack ship forums are the 1st thing i looked for. I've been reading this thread for just under a day now. I love Sam and Jack just as much as they love each other!!!
              Welcome to Gateworld, try this page, here all we Sam/Jack shippers come together, we're one big happy family Introduce yourself and you'll be sure to get a big welcome
              sigpic

Comment

THIS MIGHT BE A SPOILER FOR NORTH AMERICAN MEMBERS SO BEWARE ....

EPISODE 10 - 14 "THE SHROUD"

=====================================
                I just saw this episode this evening (it was aired by Sky TV in Ireland on Jan 30th) and man, it is a complete bummer .... as a long standing Sam/Jack shipper, I was happy to believe with the hints we had been thrown that Sam and Jack had finally got it together.

But in this episode, Jack was back at the SGC, and even in the scenes where they were on their own, Sam called Jack "Sir" and (more worryingly) there was a definite lack of chemistry between them. There was nothing to even hint that they had anything but a strictly professional relationship.

What's going on here? The McKay marraige in the previous episode was a funny joke, but the Sam/Jack romance has always been one of the key components of the mix that made SG1 so special. Now that we are so close to the end, I would hope that the producers are going to do the right thing, and allow Sam and Jack to reach the logical conclusion of their relationship.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Nefertiti, the picture look like a fake to me.
                  and " the road not taken" has no jack in it
                  really desapointed by "the shroud" too. They could have make at least one scene between them...it was so easy but no, nothing like the usual.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieB View Post

I just saw this episode this evening (it was aired by Sky TV in Ireland on Jan 30th) and man, it is a complete bummer .... as a long standing Sam/Jack shipper, I was happy to believe with the hints we had been thrown that Sam and Jack had finally got it together.

But in this episode, Jack was back at the SGC, and even in the scenes where they were on their own, Sam called Jack "Sir" and (more worryingly) there was a definite lack of chemistry between them. There was nothing to even hint that they had anything but a strictly professional relationship.

What's going on here? The McKay marraige in the previous episode was a funny joke, but the Sam/Jack romance has always been one of the key components of the mix that made SG1 so special. Now that we are so close to the end, I would hope that the producers are going to do the right thing, and allow Sam and Jack to reach the logical conclusion of their relationship.
                    I know that it may seem that all hope is lost, but it's really not!! I don't find anthing wrong with the 'sir', he is still her boss. Even if they had more than a professional relationship (and I believe they do) for all intents and purposes they couldn't explore those things at work) well, except that a worried daniel hug would have been nice...we've had hurt Danny ship before...Okay, now I'm becoming depressed the more that I write this! Anyway...

I haven't seen this episode, but will Saturday and am very excited about it. TPTB I know would never given us obvious ship, it was subtle, like the close standing in her lab, the way they seemed comfortable in each other's space. I am usually in the Jack and Sam family discussion and we believe that Jack and Sam....are....
                    Spoiler:

SOOOOOO MARRIED!!!
                    It's obvious to us that that's what it is, TPTB know what the shippers want, we want Jack and Sam TOGETHER! They are so married, TPTB just need to get over it and tell us already instead of dragging it out like this...I also think that in the episode "Unending" that Sam's emotional scene will be provoked by the fact that she'll never see Jack again...at least that's my shippy mind hoping, pobably against all hope, but TPTB know how to make us happy...they just choose to drag it out.

That is my rant for the day:
                    Happy Shipping!

Comment

Fly-by post!

An invitation for a special event at the Sam/Jack Ship Family Discussion Thread....this Sunday, February 11th...

(placed in spoilers so those who are not interested will not have to read it)

Spoiler:
                      Here's the official invitation to:
                      ;;;

Please stop by with some stories, piccies, observations, etc., and help make Valenship special...

Just trying to reach those who might be interested. Thanks!

Comment

I shouldn't have been surprised that the writers didn't take advantage of the opportunity to insert a look or a more personal line but I was! I wonder if it was cut? As for the chemistry I think some of that was in the editing(I hope!).
                        Ben Browder : blowin up things and kissin that's what we call Drahma !

Comment

Gateworld has just confirmed RDA's involvement in Continuum...

( I like to stay up late on the weekends. )

Comment

Hi Everyone,

This is kinda OT but I just got home from Church and before I head off to bed, I wanted to wish everyone a
                            Happy Easter!!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Hey Guys

Good to meet you. I am a huge Jack and Sam shipper! i knew there was chemistry when i saw my first ep Red Sky at 10!

Originally posted by KatieB View Post

It was sad that there wasn't more but in the briefing room, Sam and Jack were ALWAYS looking at eachother. U couldn't see all of them but they were sitting next to eachother and u could tell that they were looking at eachother! And in Carters lab - there was a fire that they were trying to hide !I do find it annoying how Sam and McKay were together but look at is as: every alternate marriage, boyfriend and interest - Non of them have ever worked out EXCEPT for Sam and Jack so they are / will be SO MARRIED!

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                              I know that it may seem that all hope is lost, but it's really not!! I don't find anthing wrong with the 'sir', he is still her boss. Even if they had more than a professional relationship (and I believe they do) for all intents and purposes they couldn't explore those things at work) well, except that a worried daniel hug would have been nice...we've had hurt Danny ship before...Okay, now I'm becoming depressed the more that I write this! Anyway...

I haven't seen this episode, but will Saturday and am very excited about it. TPTB I know would never given us obvious ship, it was subtle, like the close standing in her lab, the way they seemed comfortable in each other's space. I am usually in the Jack and Sam family discussion and we believe that Jack and Sam....are....
                              Spoiler:

SOOOOOO MARRIED!!!
                              It's obvious to us that that's what it is, TPTB know what the shippers want, we want Jack and Sam TOGETHER! They are so married, TPTB just need to get over it and tell us already instead of dragging it out like this...I also think that in the episode "Unending" that Sam's emotional scene will be provoked by the fact that she'll never see Jack again...at least that's my shippy mind hoping, pobably against all hope, but TPTB know how to make us happy...they just choose to drag it out.

That is my rant for the day:
                              Happy Shipping!
                              Sadly having seen Unending (my friend has given up on wating for channel 7 to get their act together and now downloads them - we got season 9 over a year after the end of season 8 was aired and at 11 at night) i know that there is not ANY hint of Sam seeming upset about Jack. Obvisioually she was angry that she couldnt get them back but i don't remember Jack's name coming up at all But it was good news for the Daniel/Vala shippers - all that sexual tension out the window, well for a while!

Kels

Comment

Kelsie...I have not yet seen Unending...but people who have tell me they see it differently. Maybe this will make you feel better. I'm putting it in spoilers for those who don't want to know until it airs in the U.S.

Spoiler:

Sam takes up the cello while trapped on the vessel. This is a very subtle nod to the Sam/Jack relationship. We know that Jack loves classical music. Taking up the cello was Sam's way of being as close to him as she could be. Perhaps she dreamed that once she solved the riddle that had the crew trapped, she'd be able to go home and show Jack what she had learned. And notice how sad she was when playing it. She thought of him as she played.

Also...Sam didn't hook up with any of the other men. That kiss from Cam was just a holiday peck, and Vala got one too...so romantically, they meant nothing...

As for being a bummer of an ending episode, I agree (from what I've read). But those who have seen it tell me it does no harm to the S/J Ship.

My friend, JenniferJF, wrote a remarkable piece of fan fiction that deals with Unending. It's so great I nominated it for a Stargate Fan Award this year. You can find this story, Marking Time, at: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3456353/1/

Comment

Working...
                                X