Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Ship Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JacksYummy
    In the directors cut I heard Peter D say Jack and Sam were to kiss but they cut it from the script because they thought there had been to much Shipping going on that season. (But it happend in my mind anyway)
    oh i would've loved to see that! an *ACTUAL* kiss please!!
    sigpic
    http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
    http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

I usually just read the forums instead of posting, but the funniest thing happened the other day and I had to share with some fellow shippers.
      So my friend and I were watching some random episode of Stargate (I can't remember which one) and Sam was going on about her usual technobabble to Jack while he "listened patiently". My sister who has never seen an episode of Stargate walks in. She goes, "Are they married?" We're like "No." And she goes "Idiots." and walks out. It was great! Even non-fans can tell they're meant to be!
      Last edited by Goddess; 17 July 2006, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess
        I usually just read the forums instead of posting, but the funnies thing happened the other day and I had to share with some fellow shippers.
        So my friend and I were watching some random episode of Stargate (I can't remember which one) and Sam was going on about her usual technobabble to Jack while he "listened patiently". My sister who has never seen an episode of Stargate walks in. She goes, "Are they married?" We're like "No." And she goes "Idiots." and walks out. It was great! Even non-fans can tell they're meant to be!
        Hi Goddess welcome to the shipper family , that is a great story
        You may want to copy this post and post it in the Sam/Jack ship family discussion thread as this one doesn't get as busy unless there is serious discussion going on

Comment

I'll do that! Thanks for the tip!

Comment

They are meant to be together....!!!
            I like the ep "Threads":
            Sam is the only one who made THE big step for revealing her feeling to Jack. I was just SO frustrated when the girl came up!! AAAHAHAHAAHAAH!!!!!!!!She was going to say something so important....

I think this episode was the most intense of all... (like for the Shippers!)...I don't think after that... we have ever been able to see other scenes with them. (I don't talk about moebius pt1-2)....the suspense is in this episode.

Question: If Moebius part 2 would have been the last episode of all...would you have been satisfied with S/J knowing that the kiss was not in the real reality???
            My answer: No....because I know the kiss was not real....they go fishing....(where is the shippy moment in that!?!?)Well...it was really cute to see them fishing, but no real kiss, no real sweet tension or any deep look at each other.
            sigpic

Comment

I havn't posted in here for ages.
              Spoiler:

A quick manip i did tonight, hope you like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                I havn't posted in here for ages.
                Spoiler:

A quick manip i did tonight, hope you like it.
                Very good! RCtje will love this

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                  Oh my god, I am new to this site and a hugh S/J Shipper. Love the Photo from Terrah. It is brilliant.
                  Life....Far more inportant than what you do for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by carolineoneill
                    Oh my god, I am new to this site and a hugh S/J Shipper. Love the Photo from Terrah. It is brilliant.
                    Then I hope you went here!

Comment

How do you know that girl
                      But true I do love it...I think it is AWSOME... sorry I already have said that in another thread...and I keep missing reading this thread cause it isn't by my subscriptions...but it is nice

***subscribe herself to this thread***

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                        How do you know that girl
                        But true I do love it...I think it is AWSOME... sorry I already have said that in another thread...and I keep missing reading this thread cause it isn't by my subscriptions...but it is nice

***subscribe herself to this thread***
                        Because it's about RepliCartertje!!! *hint, hint*

You should suscribe yourself automatically to a thread when you post. Just have to go in options and click one little thing

Comment

Because it's about Replicarter!!!

You should suscribe yourself automatically to a thread when you post. Just have to go in options and click one little thing
                          ok true that is why I like it has RC in it...and when it has that in it I do like it most of the time...but I love the blue in it...It makes it mysterious...

and if I have to suscribe myself to every thread I write in...well than I need all day to read everything

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Ok I hardly come in this room because I am a huge Daniel/Vala shipper but I do like the idea of Jack and Sam together as well. OK so here I go…….I heard from a board that I visit that during a convention Amanda was asked if there will ever be a jack/Sam relationship and she was quoted saying Just “Yes”. This was before season ten I believe and then a photo was leaked out …..This photo is of Jack holding an image of the alternate Carter and O’Neil. I believe it is the new episode coming in the second half of season 10 where Carter goes to an alternate dimension. (All is rumors until I know all the facts please) …..If you already heard this sorry about repeating the news!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Ok I hardly come in this room because I am a huge Daniel/Vala shipper but I do like the idea of Jack and Sam together as well. OK so here I go…….I heard from a board that I visit that during a convention Amanda was asked if there will ever be a jack/Sam relationship and she was quoted saying Just “Yes”. This was before season ten I believe and then a photo was leaked out …..This photo is of Jack holding an image of the alternate Carter and O’Neil. I believe it is the new episode coming in the second half of season 10 where Carter goes to an alternate dimension. (All is rumors until I know all the facts please) …..If you already heard this sorry about repeating the news!

OMG I would FREAK OUT!!!!!!!!PLSE LET THIS BE TRUE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry View Post
                                OMG I would FREAK OUT!!!!!!!!PLSE LET THIS BE TRUE!!!!!
                                I am going to hope this is....I will find the link to the news about the convention question (be right back)
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X